Test 400

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand Test 400 hurts like a moe foe to inject....why is this? Is it because of the prop in it? I've ran prop 450mg/week before......or is there another reason and this will hurt differently or worse?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No. It's from making the solution that high of a concentration.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i've seen t400 before, there wasn't any prop in it, just 200 each of enanthate and cypionate. And its just the amount of solvents needed to get that into solution that makes it hurt.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Takes a higher BA level to suspend that amount of test in a smaller volume.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
ok cool, so the actual injection stings/hurts....what about afterwords? Injection soreness similar to the feeling of injecting just prop or what?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
also, with test400 having 25mg of test prop....is that enough to want to dose eod instead of 2x a week?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ive never ran 400. I've ran 350. It hurts but in my opinion not as bad as winstrol.
Winstrol actually hinders my training, strong test doesn't. Plus the BA isn't necessarily good for you either. Too much and I start running a fever.

25mg of prop is nothing. Doing 75 mg of prop wouldn't matter either.
If you really want to up the prop I would do a half CC of your 400 and a full CC of prop, twice a week. That's 600mg a week, plenty.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
that's true, I'm not too worried about the prop, I tend to get awesome gains off of just test e without any water retention. I may just do 1 1/2 cc's 2x a week for a total of 1g of test a week. I ran 1.5 g of test e for 15 weeks with ridiculous results in the past.