first cycle

T

tyler40

Awards
Hi I'm planning my first cycle. I've been training consistently for the past 3 years. From what I've read I was thinking Test C 500mg/wk and EQ 600mg/wk for 14 wks. PCT will be nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid 150/100/50/50 starting week 16.

Stats:
21 years old
6'
215lbs
16-18% body fat.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think you could get your body fat a bit lower with some diet and cardio first before you jump into a cycle. But if you are going to do it, drop one of those serms during pct, just pick one. Nolva would be my choice. Start it 2 weeks after your last inject of cyp.

You should look into a natty t booster to throw in along with you serm. Something like hcgenerate or DAA.

M

mr buff

Awards
hi im 24 and 5ft2 inches im 167 pounds bin liftinig on and off for about 5-6 years with big gaps here n thier im of small frame to look chunky at the mo im thinkin about hitting the test enanthate fot 10 weeks then tapering off also will be running clomid through out cycle then hit it hard after as i taper off for a few weeks got some armidex my diet is spot on but i wanna be tankin lol like up with the big guys i have a good frame and lots of potrntial ? what ya think

M

mr buff

Awards
will also train and eat clean throught out and more importantly after also hittin the creatine after tapering off ...........mr olympia here i come lol or am i to young ?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Mr buff you should start your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses.

T

tyler40

Awards
I think you could get your body fat a bit lower with some diet and cardio first before you jump into a cycle. But if you are going to do it, drop one of those serms during pct, just pick one. Nolva would be my choice. Start it 2 weeks after your last inject of cyp.

You should look into a natty t booster to throw in along with you serm. Something like hcgenerate or DAA.

Thanks for the reply, I will try to diet down to a true 14% bf before starting the cycle. As for the SERM I'll just use the nolvadex. I also have arimidex on hand for any estrogen problems that may come up.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO test only for a first cycle, 500mgs is perfect. If you can get some HCG, and run 500-1000iu weekly, this will make recovery much easier.

T

tyler40

Awards
IMO test only for a first cycle, 500mgs is perfect. If you can get some HCG, and run 500-1000iu weekly, this will make recovery much easier.[/QUOTE

I've been wondering if the equipoise might be better off to add to my second cycle and see how I do on just the test. What's your thought on PCT, do you agree with one or the other or does my PCT look fine to you?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think PCT is long enough, I've always needed at least 6-8 weeks to get regulated after a cycle. I prefer an AI over Nolva but the PoWeR PCT uses both with HCG and it works so why fix it.

I would save the EQ for a later cycle.

T

tyler40

Awards
Okay thanks for the help! I still have some cutting to do before I actually start the cycle but I will start a log as soon as I begin.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
For PCT do nolva 40/40/20/20/10
with clomid 50/25/25/25

Or Nolva and start DAA 3 grams a day for 30 days day 1

why not just save EQ for 2nd cycle. 1st cycle will yield great gains already.