1-8 test prop 700mgs / week
1-6 dbol 40-60mgs / week
1-8 50mgs suspension on lift days

yay / nay?

anyone ever run something like this?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
700 prop a week? Seems like an awful lot...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
700 prop a week? Seems like an awful lot...
turns out to be 581grams of testosterone after the ester is gone but idk how much w the suspension.

what would you suggest than?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
turns out to be 581grams of testosterone after the ester is gone but idk how much w the suspension.

what would you suggest than?
Is it? That's not bad. I was trying to crunch the numbers in my head myself, but I was comparing the numbers to cyp or E, and was thinking that has to be at least close to the equivalent of a gram or so of cyp or E.

I don't see anything terrible about it though. But the advantages of both prop and base are obviously less aromatization. If your trying to blow up like a blimp, why not just go with a long estered test base and drag it out 12 weeks or so? Wouldn't need to pin ED that way. Well....base you would on your workout days, but you can slin pin that.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Is it? That's not bad. I was trying to crunch the numbers in my head myself, but I was comparing the numbers to cyp or E, and was thinking that has to be at least close to the equivalent of a gram or so of cyp or E.

I don't see anything terrible about it though. But the advantages of both prop and base are obviously less aromatization. If your trying to blow up like a blimp, why not just go with a long estered test base and drag it out 12 weeks or so? Wouldn't need to pin ED that way. Well....base you would on your workout days, but you can slin pin that.
couple of reasons i wanna use prop

1. i dont break out on it ever
2. its dirt cheap
3. i dont mind pinning EOD
4. im not really a fan of long cycles. yeah its cool to be on for a while but they cost a lot, you run out of suplies, life events come up, and i rather run like 3 small ones a year vs 1-2 big ones a year.

ill prolly lower the prop or something. I assume 50mgs of sust is 50mgs of test or something? thats all i kinda wanna figure out how much total itll be per week.

Looks fun, thats a lot of prop
yeah itll be my new years resolution haha :)

bump for more prop users!

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I had seriously considered running a prop cycle cause making em from cow pellets was the only way I knew how to get them for awhile... Makin it myself kinda worried me though, and maybe thats a good thing cause I could have messed that up. Test400 is dirt cheap around here right now, and Im happy with the once a week injections: I still cant stick myself, I almost have a heart attack it makes me so anxious, and I dunno if my buddy would be down to help me eod like that. Anyone else have that problem? I think I have a needle phobia...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
title says it - blow up like a blimp in 8 weeks

1-8 test prop 700mgs / week
1-6 dbol 40-60mgs / week
1-8 50mgs suspension on lift days

yay / nay?

anyone ever run something like this?
I like it but would drop the Dbol down to 20mgs, all I ever get from going higher is bloat. Do you have anything else to add, ie Deca, NPP or Tren? Tren just keeps jumping out at me as the icing on this cake, a low dose of 150-175mgs a week. I'm a low dose guy though, running 300mgs EQ/150mgs Winny right now and loving it. I've gone 4 times higher in the past eith doses but sides outweighed the benefits.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep dbol where its at 50mgs is sweet spot- bloat? yeah, increased Size too though
20 is stupid

tren is a strength agent not great for size

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I had seriously considered running a prop cycle cause making em from cow pellets was the only way I knew how to get them for awhile... Makin it myself kinda worried me though, and maybe thats a good thing cause I could have messed that up. Test400 is dirt cheap around here right now, and Im happy with the once a week injections: I still cant stick myself, I almost have a heart attack it makes me so anxious, and I dunno if my buddy would be down to help me eod like that. Anyone else have that problem? I think I have a needle phobia...
thats cool and all but dont hijack

I like it but would drop the Dbol down to 20mgs, all I ever get from going higher is bloat. Do you have anything else to add, ie Deca, NPP or Tren? Tren just keeps jumping out at me as the icing on this cake, a low dose of 150-175mgs a week. I'm a low dose guy though, running 300mgs EQ/150mgs Winny right now and loving it. I've gone 4 times higher in the past eith doses but sides outweighed the benefits.
i could snag some tren easily, id end up just getting a cut blend (100prop 75tren 75mast) cuz itd be cheaper vs a copule vials of tren. pricey stuff.
kinda wanted to keep this cycle relatively cheap with decent results. with tren or npp, id need that + hcg + caber. i can afford it and shell out teh cash but was jw bout this little blast cycle. ill prolly end up using tren cuz i wuv it tho haha!

never used dbol, so i got no idea how itll effect me lol.
Mmmmm....tren.
:d
sounds incomplete
explain? what would you add?

keep dbol where its at 50mgs is sweet spot- bloat? yeah, increased Size too though
20 is stupid

tren is a strength agent not great for size
what was all your dosing of dbol schwell? i know you used it but wasnt sure how long or how much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd just lower the prop dosage to 500mg since you're adding in TNE as well.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I would add an ai with the test
maybe liver support with dbol
other than that it is solid and you should make great gains

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd just lower the prop dosage to 500mg since you're adding in TNE as well.
kk sounds good. yeah 500 and than 4 x 50 = 700. durr what was i thinking lol
I would add an ai with the test
maybe liver support with dbol
other than that it is solid and you should make great gains
oh yeah haha, i got all the bells and whistles already:p

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Drop the d bol to 40mg for 4wkz. 550 test p a wk

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prop will do a great job alone, ive used it this way in the past at 100mg eod. Cleanest gains ive ever had. Drop to 500 like rodja said and ull be a happy man. Never felt a need for an ai while on prop, and im estro sensative.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
turns out to be 581grams of testosterone after the ester is gone but idk how much w the suspension. what would you suggest than?
With the suspension, you're taking close to 350mgs per day. A gram of test cyp per week yields about about 100mgs of test per day. So your proposed cycle puts you at close to 3.5grams of test cyp. Of course, you don't have the esters to worry about. I'm not saying that it's a bad cycle, but it's a lot. My experience has been that anything over a gram is pretty much a waste. I love short esters and like your logic, but you may want to cut back on the prop if you notice unwanted sides. I would also stick with 50mgs of dbol per day, nothing less.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the suspension, you're taking close to 350mgs per day. A gram of test cyp per week yields about about 100mgs of test per day. So your proposed cycle puts you at close to 3.5grams of test cyp. Of course, you don't have the esters to worry about. I'm not saying that it's a bad cycle, but it's a lot. My experience has been that anything over a gram is pretty much a waste. I love short esters and like your logic, but you may want to cut back on the prop if you notice unwanted sides. I would also stick with 50mgs of dbol per day, nothing less.
How are you getting that math? As he had it on his proposed cycle in his OP, he'd be injecting 700mg TP/wk and 200mg TNE/wk. That's not even close to 3.5g of TC/wk.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How are you getting that math? As he had it on his proposed cycle in his OP, he'd be injecting 700mg TP/wk and 200mg TNE/wk. That's not even close to 3.5g of TC/wk.
I'll go back and check, but I believe I'm right. Discount the esters, add the suspension and prop per day and you'd have to inject 3.5grams per week to get the same amount of "pure" test per day.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated
i shall! if i add tren, itll depend if there is a sale on it somewhere

Prop will do a great job alone, ive used it this way in the past at 100mg eod. Cleanest gains ive ever had. Drop to 500 like rodja said and ull be a happy man. Never felt a need for an ai while on prop, and im estro sensative.
yeah this will be my 3rd time using prop, not a fan of long esters at all.
ok thanks for the advice DT.

couple questions cuz ive never used suspension. I lift 4 days / week so id pin it 4 days. what dose should i set my prop at?

i a little confused as well
I'll go back and check, but I believe I'm right. Discount the esters, add the suspension and prop per day and you'd have to inject 3.5grams per week to get the same amount of "pure" test per day.
i little confused again lol.

i got no problem pinning ED too, so whatever prop dose we come to a consesus of ill keep it simple so its the same 7 days. to much math and crap adding EOD lol

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i shall! if i add tren, itll depend if there is a sale on it somewhere

yeah this will be my 3rd time using prop, not a fan of long esters at all.

ok thanks for the advice DT.

couple questions cuz ive never used suspension. I lift 4 days / week so id pin it 4 days. what dose should i set my prop at?

i a little confused as well

i little confused again lol.

i got no problem pinning ED too, so whatever prop dose we come to a consesus of ill keep it simple so its the same 7 days. to much math and crap adding EOD lol
Those short esters are great and I like the fact that you are keeping it simple. If you start having problems, cut back on the prop and they should go away.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I would drop the dbol and add NPP. I gaurantee you will like it more and it's EOD like the Test-P

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
For me TNE aromatized heavily. Great sh1t but I would have some aromasin on hand. I like it! Keep us updated and dudes math is way off....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Those short esters are great and I like the fact that you are keeping it simple. If you start having problems, cut back on the prop and they should go away.
oh forgot to write back, will do and thanks!

I would drop the dbol and add NPP. I gaurantee you will like it more and it's EOD like the Test-P
maybe but idk. than i mine as well just use tren cuz ill need hcg and caber and than the cycle starts getting more pricey.
For me TNE aromatized heavily. Great sh1t but I would have some aromasin on hand. I like it! Keep us updated and dudes math is way off....
i got adex arom and letro all stashed away. i take care of it all :) it wont be till like january or so

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I believe DetroitHamers math is correct or atleast rounded off. ester weights. soo 200mg/ml of test e only 110mg of it is active testosterone. for prop i believe its like 74mgs of active test in 100mg.

so just by doin some simple math 700mg prop = 525mg of active test + 50mg test suspension on lifting days (lets say 5x/week) = ~775mg of active test.

so....to get 775mg of active test from cyp ester u will need to shoot like 1.5grams of test c /week.

lol still not close to 3.5gs