Next cycle

murphy243

Awards
I'm just about to finish up my fist cycle it is 10 weeks Tren-E and Test-E. I have liked it but for my second cycle I'd like to do it a little bit bigger, and get a little bigger.

Do any of you guys have some advice or maybe what I should add to the tren and test to see some better results. I'd obviously like to be as safe as possible but I know there are risks with this.

I'm 5'10" 200 lbs

Thank you guys I appreciate it!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
tren e on a first cycle? Wow, I'd never recommend that. How much tren did you run?

murphy243

Awards
I ran 250mg tren and 350mg test per week.

Why wouldn't you recommend for a first cycle?

Will that help my gains? I've also considered doing the same cycle but 2x a weeks do you think that would be wise?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You ran too much test with the tren. It should have been the other way around, 350 tren and 250 test. As far as your next cycle, I'd go back to basics and run test at 500mgs per week with proper AI's on hand and PCT all planned out. I'd run test and test alone.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You ran too much test with the tren. It should have been the other way around, 350 tren and 250 test. As far as your next cycle, I'd go back to basics and run test at 500mgs per week with proper AI's on hand and PCT all planned out. I'd run test and test alone.
Yes!!
Run test solo at 500...skip all the others and your recovery will be smoother. Once you start adding in things such as tren, dianabol, deca, etc, shutdown becomes way harsher and chances of a quick recovery becomes less and less... Yeah, you'll gain more mass with more compounds, but if your recovery is longer, then keeping those gains is almost impossible. With proper diet and training you can slap on 15-20lbs with 500 of test and prob keep 10 or more of it. Good luck brotha...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
next run

Test e 500 1-14
EQ 400 1-13
var 8-14 80mg
d bol 40mg wks 1-4

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
next runTest e 500 1-14EQ 400 1-13var 8-14 80mgd bol 40mg wks 1-4
Id say eq needs to be.run for at least 16 weeks. Extend the.whole cycle by two weeks. Id recommend a test only cycle but if you're dedicated to running more then this would be good.Edit*maybe drop that var, that's gonna make things expensive.

murphy243

Awards
I'm not sure I know what EQ is I'm sorry? Can you explain?

murphy243

Awards
I'm sorry I'm not sure I know what EQ is can you explain?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Eq is used mostly to increase appetite and it makes most people very vascular. Some will say they.hate it and never got anything from it but they more than likely expect too much from the compound. It needs to be run longer to see its full benefits so if you run it keep that in mind. Some get good size.from it but most do not blow up while on it. The lean gains and appetite increase are more than worth it if you run it right (800mg or higher, but you can run it at 600 and still get results)

Eq is short from equipose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11