Thoughts on next cycle

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
well im gonna be bulking starting in september, so in december im looking to start jucing again lol.

Option 1:
EQ 16weeks at 6-800mg + anavar/winstrol
ghrp + cjc
clen/t3 stack

Option 2:
3-4 4-6weekers within 6months made of tren a + test p + winstrol/dbol/mdrol
ghrp + cjc
clen/t3 stack

Discuss

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How bout a combo of the two? Run a longer estered test for 16 weeks or so with ur ghrp cjc clen t3 what not, throw the tren ace in for 12 weeks of it. Maybe kickstart the 1st 4 weeks with something and bridge it into the tren ace for the last 12 with the test

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
nah thats too harsh/advanced, i can get fine gain from low dosed/minimal compounds used (yes lol i knw it like 7 compounds (eq/tren/test/peptides)).
to be honest id rather go with the short burst cycles of just tren/test/oral cuz PCT is soooo easy and u keep almost all of the gains. and i dont have to worry bout sides.

id also love to run a high dose of eq + anavar but i dont think that will happen.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
well im gonna be bulking starting in september, so in december im looking to start jucing again lol.

Option 1:
EQ 16weeks at 6-800mg + anavar/winstrol
ghrp + cjc
clen/t3 stack

Option 2:
3-4 4-6weekers within 6months made of tren a + test p + winstrol/dbol/mdrol
ghrp + cjc
clen/t3 stack

Discuss
Personally, I hate equip and would never run it again, but speaking objectively, I think as your main base equip is way too weak to do any good. I like your second option better, but as I recall, you had a bad experience with Tren, correct? Your second option is actually pretty smart, controlling sides with short esters. I'm not a fan of winny or mdrol, but I like the dbol. I got better results with anadrol, but it's a personal preference. Looks good. Let us know what you decided and how it goes.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
my first tren run was 40mg tren ace + 60mg test prop /day for 7weeks. that was too much, it made me very...not me, and shoulda kept my mouth shut. i ran it again, 3weeks 70mgs M-W-F along with 500mg test e/week, and the gains were GREAT. a lot less emotional and so on. i loved it. thats my resoning behind shorter cycles, its really true after ~8weeks, its just side effects after that.
im not a fan of winstrol as well, even thought i was just on it....for orals ill prob just use dbol and mdrol. i ran mdrol almost 2 years ago, and i loved it, great gains and only thing that comes close to tren imo, mdrol and high dosed test is somewhat = to tren.

ive gotten some other ideas from "Building The Perfect Beast" , but i dont understand some of their outlines of short burst cycles. an example from the book:

days 1-13 test e 250mg EOD days 14-21 125mg EOD
days 1-12 dbol 100mg/day
14-21 deca 250mg EOD
22-34 100mg tren ace EOD
35-50 clomid 150 3 days, 100 3days, 50mg
1-50 arimidex low dose
hcg starts at 500iu/ed with clomid

theres a few other examples, ^ was for an athlete aiming to recomp. thers all out bulkers, and theres more quality weight gainers. im looking at something like this
day 1-10 deca 250mg EOD
1-20 test prop + tren ace 100/100 EOD
22-36 clomid 150/100/50
37-52 clenbutel
52-62 EQ 200mg EOD or SUST 250
52-72 test prop + tren ace 100/100 EOD or (with sust250) tren + mast 100/100 EOD
74-90 clomid + clen

1-90 ipamorelin + cjc w/o dac 100mcgs 2-3x day

and so on..... so in 3months i would have done, 2bulks. ^^ is almost similar to whats in the book. PCT's are ~14days. ~5days prior running a new "cycle" dont eat carbs. start cycle, eat carbs. as far as orals go....im probably not even gonna need them. as long as half lifes "overlap" and im constantly changing (which i believe is the key) i should make gains. and wat scares me here is that i dont even need to use high doses. sure u do shoot like 1250mg deca or EQ in 10days, but we also kick start long deca/eq cycles with 1-2weeks of 1000mg. im gonna aim to gain 10-12lbs in those 4weeks of anabolics and than cut 2-3lbs. so im hoping in best id gain 15lbs in 90days. I HOPE!

sorry long post.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
my first tren run was 40mg tren ace + 60mg test prop /day for 7weeks. that was too much, it made me very...not me, and shoulda kept my mouth shut. i ran it again, 3weeks 70mgs M-W-F along with 500mg test e/week, and the gains were GREAT. a lot less emotional and so on. i loved it. thats my resoning behind shorter cycles, its really true after ~8weeks, its just side effects after that.
im not a fan of winstrol as well, even thought i was just on it....for orals ill prob just use dbol and mdrol. i ran mdrol almost 2 years ago, and i loved it, great gains and only thing that comes close to tren imo, mdrol and high dosed test is somewhat = to tren.

ive gotten some other ideas from "Building The Perfect Beast" , but i dont understand some of their outlines of short burst cycles. an example from the book:

days 1-13 test e 250mg EOD days 14-21 125mg EOD
days 1-12 dbol 100mg/day
14-21 deca 250mg EOD
22-34 100mg tren ace EOD
35-50 clomid 150 3 days, 100 3days, 50mg
1-50 arimidex low dose
hcg starts at 500iu/ed with clomid

theres a few other examples, ^ was for an athlete aiming to recomp. thers all out bulkers, and theres more quality weight gainers. im looking at something like this
day 1-10 deca 250mg EOD
1-20 test prop + tren ace 100/100 EOD
22-36 clomid 150/100/50
37-52 clenbutel
52-62 EQ 200mg EOD or SUST 250
52-72 test prop + tren ace 100/100 EOD or (with sust250) tren + mast 100/100 EOD
74-90 clomid + clen

1-90 ipamorelin + cjc w/o dac 100mcgs 2-3x day

and so on..... so in 3months i would have done, 2bulks. ^^ is almost similar to whats in the book. PCT's are ~14days. ~5days prior running a new "cycle" dont eat carbs. start cycle, eat carbs. as far as orals go....im probably not even gonna need them. as long as half lifes "overlap" and im constantly changing (which i believe is the key) i should make gains. and wat scares me here is that i dont even need to use high doses. sure u do shoot like 1250mg deca or EQ in 10days, but we also kick start long deca/eq cycles with 1-2weeks of 1000mg. im gonna aim to gain 10-12lbs in those 4weeks of anabolics and than cut 2-3lbs. so im hoping in best id gain 15lbs in 90days. I HOPE!

sorry long post.
perhaps it had more to do with the fact that on the 2nd cycle you only did the tren 3x a week as opposed to ED? I mean I have no idea, just throwing out a thought.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
option 2 has lots of orals, dont too good for your body. I would use inj winny and drop the m drol with #2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9