some help please

ProPopper

Awards
So what u have on hand is tren a, androhard, halo, letro, prami, nolva, clom, many different tests boosts, a ton of other **** i dont care to name off. i have ran 4 cycle before this will be the first time running tren. i was supposed to be getting test e but that fell through last minute so now i have tren and no test. if anyone can give me an idea, is it fine to run tren with out test? also i want to go on a low dose for the first time. i was thinking something like 25-50eod is that too little or will it suffice.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I wish you had considered running tren alone without regard to a supply of test. I don't like your supply to dictate your cycle, but that's just me... Tren is one of the few compounds you can run without a test base, although if it were me, I'd still run test along with it. Since both compete for the AR, in theory you are allowing more tren to bind getting the most out of the compound. I'm not saying it's a good idea, but in this case, running 50mgs per day or eod will give you results.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
run the tren with the prami than bridge into andro hard, and run as much halo as u have. ive never ran halo but i hear its like anavar/winstrol, a dry compound soooo id go ahead with that. and than PCT out with nolva/clomid + ur test boosters.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do you have any caber for the tren?