new cycle question!!!!!! help

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
hey guys, currently im on a cycle that looks like this: week 1-9 sust 450/week and tren 300/week. week 9-12 sust 600/week and tren 300/week. now i know thats a long time to be on tren but my body is handling it really well. so here is the situation. plane and simple i want to be BIGGER, but my bodyfat is on the high side. i want to run dbol for 4-6 weeks and deca 500/week plus sust 600/week for 10-12 weeks. so should i trim the fat after i finish my post from my current cycle then start the new one also, would u take equal time off before starting(or longer)? Or would u take equal time off after this one- go straight in to the next-run the post then cut it down. i hope this wasn't to confusing.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, currently im on a cycle that looks like this: week 1-9 sust 450/week and tren 300/week. week 9-12 sust 600/week and tren 300/week. now i know thats a long time to be on tren but my body is handling it really well. so here is the situation. plane and simple i want to be BIGGER, but my bodyfat is on the high side. i want to run dbol for 4-6 weeks and deca 500/week plus sust 600/week for 10-12 weeks. so should i trim the fat after i finish my post from my current cycle then start the new one also, would u take equal time off before starting(or longer)? Or would u take equal time off after this one- go straight in to the next-run the post then cut it down. i hope this wasn't to confusing.
-1st-you damn well better give your body a break after this cycle. how long? well only bw can realy tell you but id do at least 10-12 weeks(others may say more others less) without bw its a guess

-2- i dont see your pct posted. you are running one right? please tell me you are

-3-why did you ramp up test so late in cycle? just curious

-4-you wanna be bigger but you a chubby. whats you guestimate bf%? ok so now heres a bit tricky part. you cant cut too soon after this cycle or youll lose everything. your gonna have to stay big/chubby for a while to keep what muscle you earned this cycle by continuing to eat and train big. after 3-4 months you can start to cut. or better yet why dont you continue to bulk or try in pct. then when ready for next cycle do a recomp. yull more than likely lose scale weight but will put on some lbm. there are some very good cycle options for this and the one you have proposed isnt gonna cut it. youll be a stay puffed marshmallow man on that cycle.

hope this helps a bit. pm me if you got any questions

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
-1st-you damn well better give your body a break after this cycle. how long? well only bw can realy tell you but id do at least 10-12 weeks(others may say more others less) without bw its a guess-2- i dont see your pct posted. you are running one right? please tell me you are-3-why did you ramp up test so late in cycle? just curious-4-you wanna be bigger but you a chubby. whats you guestimate bf%? ok so now heres a bit tricky part. you cant cut too soon after this cycle or youll lose everything. your gonna have to stay big/chubby for a while to keep what muscle you earned this cycle by continuing to eat and train big. after 3-4 months you can start to cut. or better yet why dont you continue to bulk or try in pct. then when ready for next cycle do a recomp. yull more than likely lose scale weight but will put on some lbm. there are some very good cycle options for this and the one you have proposed isnt gonna cut it. youll be a stay puffed marshmallow man on that cycle. hope this helps a bit. pm me if you got any questions
Tnx for the reply. I tried to pm u but it said I needed at least 7 posts to send to anybody. Anyway yes I'm taking a post. Clomid and nolva. Bodyfat guess round 20ish. So u think I sbhould take round 3 or 4 months of bulking during and after post, then cut- is thagt bout right?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Tnx for the reply. I tried to pm u but it said I needed at least 7 posts to send to anybody. Anyway yes I'm taking a post. Clomid and nolva. Bodyfat guess round 20ish. So u think I sbhould take round 3 or 4 months of bulking during and after post, then cut- is thagt bout right?
its not really bulking. its maintianing what you earned during the cycle. cut cals too much and your new hard earned muscle will fly off of you. so maintian is the goal for pct. if you want to cut 3 months or so after cycle ends go ahead but slowly. id recomp b4 cutting though but thats just me.

i wouldnt run nolva in your pct considering you ran a 19nor

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Cut once a year. Bulk once a year.
Any more than that and you will pretty much end up somewhere near the middle all the time.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulldog and CCV3 both have very good points I learned the hard way. For years I would bulk then cut immediately and lose it all, sometimes more. Finish this cycle, do PCT, get bloodwork and once everything is recovered 12-16 weeks later consider another cycle. During that time learn to eat correctly for your body, if you're fat when you start a cycle then you'll get fatter on cycle, especially a bulk. Work on getting your BF% down while off cycle and you'll be ahead of the game.