is this enough test?

beaver

Awards
i'm 28yrs old, 190lbs and have 6yrs lifting experience. i've ran test before as well as deca. so anyway heres my question. i just started wk2 of this cycle
mdrol-10/20/20/maybe a 4th wk
hdrol- 75/75/last 4wks 100mg
pct- clomid 50mg tabs for 5wks
so my friend just gave me a full vial of test-e300mg/10ml and about a quarter vial of the same so until i actually draw the 2nd vial im guessing i have about 3600mg of test. i have no other btw before some tells me to get more. i wanna run about 360-375mg of test alongside the hdrol and sd. last run with test was 500mg a week. is this amount worth it? i love test and i think a lower dose would be good since i'm not lookin to gain a ton of weight. i'm in the the process of toning the muscle i have after my cut, which was brutal. went from 210lbs to 185lbs. what do u guys think

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with that dose, not optimum but certainly worthwhile considering your goals. definitely split the dose 2x/week to keep levels stable. i say definitely do it. you could and prolly should run hcg. its cheap and will bump t even higher

beaver

Awards
thing is i only have enuff pins to run once a wk. i know where to order them from but i had to move back in with my parents so i cant them sent here and no one else is willing to do it for me. last time i did mon/thurs, would it be that bad to just pin mondays? if not im gonna have reuse pins which im not really psyched about.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just order them. the box doesnt say "SYRINGES AND NEEDLES UP IN DIS BOX" lol

beaver

Awards
believe im a recovering heroin addict my parents are gonna wanna know whats in it. so can i pin once a week or do i have to reuse pins, which i don't wanna do.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
believe im a recovering heroin addict my parents are gonna wanna know whats in it. so can i pin once a week or do i have to reuse pins, which i don't wanna do.
mail to a friends house or get a p.o. box

i wouldnt use pins again no way no how. pin 1x a week than

beaver

Awards
y7ea i'm gonna pin once a week, meeting up with my friend this coming wednesday. i wish i wouldve known he was def gonna give it to me cuz i think i wouldve canged my cycle. right now im on wk2
mdrol-10/20/20/20maybe
hdrol-75/75/100/100/100/100
test-e starting wk3 for 10wks/300mg
clomid 50/50/50/50/50
would it be better to stop the hdrol and the last 6wks of my cycle?i havent even been on it 2wks and i def have enough of it. idk i was just thinking about this earlier the hdrol at the end of the could really solidify my gains. how would u guys run this cycle

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm run it like you planned and pin once weekly. That's a fairly low dose and having the orals will help to alleviate the up/downs of the injections.

beaver

Awards
ok so test starts on wed(a week later than planned, firend is so hard to get in touch with), anyway now i have another question. so ive ran 3wkss ofsd and hdrol, must say i'm looking good. would it hurt to continue mdrol for a 4th wk? also i can get a vial of deca for very cheap, i've ran it before and liked it. reason for even cinsidering it would be my joints. considering i'm only running the test at 300mg, if i were to add the deca what would be a good dosage. as of right now heres where i am, btw i think i'm gonna keep the hdrol at 75mg i don't see upping if the dose is working
start of wk4
test enth-300mg/10wks
sd-20mg(after this week im done,total 4wks)
hdrol- 75mg(4 more wks total of 8wks)
deca-?
clomid-50mg 5wks
so what do u think guys?
1.drop the sd now?
2. add deca at maybe 200mg for 12wks? i just like the nice lean bulk i got goin on, don't want that deca water look.\
thank u in advance u have all been very helpful, now i just wanna pin already haha

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
To solve your needle supply problem, Just get it shipped to General Delivery in your town post office. They hold packages for 30 days. Its a free service for people who are away from home or moving and can't get things sent to their house. When it arrives just go to the post office and tell them you're here to pick up a package in general delivery. When you're entering in your shipping info put everything the same (city, state,zip) and in the address box just put GENERAL DELIVERY

beaver

Awards
thanx for the the feedback guys. io got pins. today was my first. i have the best friend ever he just gave 2vials of test-e 10ml/250mg for free! i also have anothe friend who hooked me up with enough pins so i can do 250mg(mon/thurs). now let the the fun begin. oh im about to be getting clen, i'm assuming it would be best to the 2ks on 2wks off after pct or can i start wk8 through pct. to the guy that last resonded ou've prob never been in a gym so just shut the hell up, i was talking to ppl who know their ****, not you.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
sgodjuicehard, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul