Blood in Syringe

Liver_Failure

Liver_Failure

Awards
If we accidentally hit a blood supply and get a bloody syringe is it a complete loss? Start fresh?

Thanks in Advance

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
put new needle on, pin different spot

marz85

Awards
If i understand correctly ur asking if u should throw the away oil and fill the syringe with none bloody oil , defiantly not . if its your own blood then no worries just pin in a different spot .

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it came out of you, put it back in. happened to me once, first pin actually. how ironic huh?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
it came out of you, put it back in. happened to me once, first pin actually. how ironic huh?
lmao, makes sense. I woulda freaked if it happened first time ever. Oh well, that just means you quite literally popped your cherry :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lmao, makes sense. I woulda freaked if it happened first time ever. Oh well, that just means you quite literally popped your cherry :)
yeah i read about aspirating, and obviously i aspirated lol. i remember i was nervous enough doing it and was like "woah wtf, i coulda died!"

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's no worse than a junkie who gets off drawing in blood and swishes it around before fully injecting it. The only reason you may want to start over is you may not be able to tell for sure if you're drawing blood on your second attempt while aspirating.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
new pin, new spot. just a tad bit of blood isnt the end of the world. a lot is another story, you ll know if you hit a vein