Anavar for next Cycle

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys,for the past 3-4 months i have been wondering,researching and doing some deep thinking on my next cycle. At first i was stuck on Winny,you couldnt tell me anything,now ive been looking at Anavar,a more mild roid for my cycle. I guess im pretty much stuck on Anavar. What im looking at right now is 5mg tabs,i really want the 10 mg but there almost 200$ for 50 tabs. The 5mg are 90-100$. I dont know if its worth spending the extra 100$??? I might just say **** it and buy em'. Im going for a 7-8 weeker. What i expect......

My Goals:
Great strength gains (my primary goal)
Fat Loss

Of course,i dont expect to make those without even better diet and exercise of course. This isnt really going to be a log,but i will keep you guys updated.

Arnold-Tired-and-Fierce.jpg

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna need to take an awful lot of 5mg tabs a day to get a dosage that you are gonna see results from...

dade652003

Awards
Var is decent but not worth the cost.

Typical cycle to get results will be 80mg for 6 weeks, and aroubnd week 4 you should see a difference, only works if your under 10% BF. Also for that much in price its better to do test prop min 8 weeks w/winny for the last 4 or 5. Should be around same price and much better results that var only.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreeing with both things posted so far.

I've always lusted after anavar, and maybe someday I'll give it a whirl if I go to that side of things, but from all the research I've done, it's just not worth it if you're considering money as a factor. If money is no factor, then go for it, but as it's been said, you'll want a whole lot more. A question of 5mg versus 10mg tabs shouldn't even be something you're talking about -- it should be more like how many packs of the 10mg's am I gonna buy.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Agreeing with both things posted so far.

I've always lusted after anavar, and maybe someday I'll give it a whirl if I go to that side of things, but from all the research I've done, it's just not worth it if you're considering money as a factor. If money is no factor, then go for it, but as it's been said, you'll want a whole lot more. A question of 5mg versus 10mg tabs shouldn't even be something you're talking about -- it should be more like how many packs of the 10mg's am I gonna buy.

my brother from another mother is right. I'd check into some epi bro. MUCH cheaper, legal, and similar results.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im good on the Epi,and ive found a cheaper source for the 10mg tabs.

marz85

Awards
anavar is great , i used it on my first cycle and it defiantly cut me up . anavar is so expensive that for the money u might as well go for tren-A with test, or SD or epi . but hey if u got the money for 80mg ED OF anavar go for it lol .

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Anavar to me is much better than Epi,better high quality gains,also some people dont get **** from epi,hit n miss i guess.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Anavar to me is much better than Epi,better high quality gains,also some people dont get **** from epi,hit n miss i guess.
how do you know that? From your first post I assume you have never used var before...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Stack em. And buy RAW Var, it's worth it, trust me.

I helped my friend with a Var Epi cycle for 10 weeks and he loved it! He def got some size and good strength. Now he is going to move onto the real deal.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Stack em. And buy RAW Var, it's worth it, trust me.

I helped my friend with a Var Epi cycle for 10 weeks and he loved it! He def got some size and good strength. Now he is going to move onto the real deal.
Lol, what do you mean the "real deal"? Like SD or something? And no, im not taking Epi, just for the fact i dont like it, liver toxic, hardly any gains (at least not the gains im looking for). I just wanted something extremely mild that i could run for 8 weeks and keep 85-90% of my gains. Hello Anavar.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
since you can get var, snag some hcg and run whatever oral you want. you'll keep a lot more than if you were not to use it.

var = pricey, youd be better off money wise and result wise just doing a simple test cycle

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
since you can get var, snag some hcg and run whatever oral you want. you'll keep a lot more than if you were not to use it.

var = pricey, youd be better off money wise and result wise just doing a simple test cycle
Thanks for your input and all but are you saying Test will produce better gains than Var!?!?!?!?!?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input and all but are you saying Test will produce better gains than Var!?!?!?!?!?
yes sir. my first cycle was test enan 500mgs 12 weeks and var 50mgs 8 weeks. i started var at liek 6 weeks in or something like that.

if you tally up the cost of an 8 week var cycle, 50mgs+

vs

an 8 week prop cycle 500-700mgs

you'll see an obvious price difference and will have better gains and more solid on the test.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
yes sir. my first cycle was test enan 500mgs 12 weeks and var 50mgs 8 weeks. i started var at liek 6 weeks in or something like that.

if you tally up the cost of an 8 week var cycle, 50mgs+

vs

an 8 week prop cycle 500-700mgs

you'll see an obvious price difference and will have better gains and more solid on the test.
Well,moneys not a prob,ive found my Var ridiculously cheap. I just cant see how strength gains alone would be better on Test though.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well,moneys not a prob,ive found my Var ridiculously cheap. I just cant see how strength gains alone would be better on Test though.
i used it and test strength gains are way better than it. var isnt bad by any means, just pricey and pretty mild. why not use both? like start a cycle with var and either run enan/cyp or do var for a few weeks solo than combine it with prop? that way you can judge for yourself :)

oh btw, thats not really a cheap price for var either :p prolly wanna edit that stuff out

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Lol, what do you mean the "real deal"? Like SD or something? And no, im not taking Epi, just for the fact i dont like it, liver toxic, hardly any gains (at least not the gains im looking for). I just wanted something extremely mild that i could run for 8 weeks and keep 85-90% of my gains. Hello Anavar.
Real Deal???

Test prop/masteron prop/NPP is just one example. Orals usually have too short of a half life IMO.