What did I do wrong??

ShreddedMoney

Awards
I decided in Sept. of 2010 to get in shape. I was 41 yrs. old 229lbs. 6'1'' and prob. about 25-30% bf. basically a dumpy chub. I began eating a diet of lean protein like turkey, lean beef, whey, etc and very little carbs except from veggies. I began using HGH @ 2 iu in the mornings, in addition to that I did 250mg of test e (or cyp) per week, (1cc on Sundays) and hit the gym 5 days a week. I followed this "cycle/HRT" since sept 06, 2010 until June, 16th 2011, so 10 months total. Then, I stopped because I went on vacation. In addition to the HGH/TEST E, for the last 6 weeks (prior to leaving for vacation) I did liquid Winny and liquid Anavar. I did the winny @ 50mg Morning and 50mg at night....AND 25mg anavar am/pm, for 5 weeks and then doubled that for week 6. Last, I did 2 ius of HCG for the last 6 days....so, again, HGH, Test e (or cyp) (mainly enanthate though) from Sept. 6,2010 until June 16th, 2011. (I have been taking liver fix and milk thistle too!) So, I look pretty good and have a totally new body, pretty damn happy but now am off ALL/Everything. Still 229lbs. but not alot of fat and alot more muscle/definition.

My question is: What PCT should I do? When is a good time to begin test again? Due to being 42, is it ok to "stay on 250-500 mg test e forever? Lastly, I was thinking for next cycle:

250 mg test e 2xweek-weeks 1-12
250 mg tren e 2xweek-weeks 3-12
2iu's of hgh 5xweek forever
100mg var ED weeks 6-12

Does this sound good?

PS
No side effects as of yet. No, acne, gyno,etc.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ur a moron acting like one of these teenagers that gotta have it now. did you even try anything naturally? dont worry you may lok good now but you will lose it all since you have no foundation.

ok thats outta the way now down to helping you out.

1- drop the f'ing hgh for a while. please read up on the dangers of long term use b4 continiung on your path of destruction

2-run you var weeks 8-14 so that when you done with var pct begns

3- age has nothing to do with being ok to stay on test. its ok in bb's minds at 20 or so to stay on forever. please educate yourself on what you are considering doing. trt is great for people that need it but to voluntarily put yourself on it is idiotic to say the least. dude you are 42 not some kid. use your head and put your health first. honestly you really sound like a person that has an inferiority complex. sounds like you got yourself a good kick start now cycle smartly. but be warned and be ready. since you have no foundation like i said earlier you are prone to lose everything or most of it very easily. when that happens you better have a stong mind or youll end up on for the rest of your life becase metally you'll know you couldnt do it without the juice.

4- honestly you need several months off. but im guessing from your post that isnt gonna happen but please be smart about it.

5- you need a strong pct minimum 6 weeks clomid and nolva and some other otc stuff. someone will give you rec doses. i am on trt so when i do cycle which is very infrequent i dont do a pct

6-seriously bro think about what you are doing and your health. if you were making money due to gettin large and what not id say go for it. but if its just wim hing or possible mid life cycle smart and give it time to pass

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and get some damn blood work done. winny and var side by side ouch says your liver

ShreddedMoney

Awards
ambulldog- First, I truly appreciate your thoughts/comments/advice, although a little harsh in the beginning, I appreciate your candor and I will be doing blood panels next week. I'll keep my fingers crossed but as i mentioned, everything "seems" to be ok. I am under a doctors care but only for the test and did a smidge more than precribed. The HGH was upon advice of several of my BB friends and a few celebs that I know.....supposedly, the fountain of youth for them, plus I was doing less than they have. Several of the people have been doing 500mg of test for, according to them, "over 15 years"....I realize everyone is different but I will hope it hasnt done any damage, or at least, hasnt done any permanent damage. Regardless of how it sounds, I would rather be a fat chub than to jeopardize my health, but, all the reading and advice I got it seemed like everything would be fine, but again, everyone is different and perhaps I have "f*%'d up..... As far as me having an inferiority complex, not the case. I just wanted to get results a little more quickly because I am the type that needs to see results in order to keep going but not at the cost of my health.

I can easily "STOP" everything, as I already have. I have a PCT to execute and was looking for advice on it, so thanks. I am certain that I am not the only "moron" that has stayed on the gear a bit toooooooo long and hoped someone would give me a "smart" PCT that would get everything back to balance. Then I may do another cycle...or two. I am prepared to take several years off if necessary, FYI.

I ran into another "BB" today at lunch. He told me about a "new" thing called sermorelin+rGH B6 that supposedly is like HGH but better because it causes your pituitary to make more natural HGH levels on its own, supposedly its "like magic." He advised a "all natural" cycle of sermorelin, rGH B6 and HCG.

Any thoughts?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog- First, I truly appreciate your thoughts/comments/advice, although a little harsh in the beginning, I appreciate your candor and I will be doing blood panels next week. I'll keep my fingers crossed but as i mentioned, everything "seems" to be ok. I am under a doctors care but only for the test and did a smidge more than precribed. The HGH was upon advice of several of my BB friends and a few celebs that I know.....supposedly, the fountain of youth for them, plus I was doing less than they have. Several of the people have been doing 500mg of test for, according to them, "over 15 years"....I realize everyone is different but I will hope it hasnt done any damage, or at least, hasnt done any permanent damage. Regardless of how it sounds, I would rather be a fat chub than to jeopardize my health, but, all the reading and advice I got it seemed like everything would be fine, but again, everyone is different and perhaps I have "f*%'d up..... As far as me having an inferiority complex, not the case. I just wanted to get results a little more quickly because I am the type that needs to see results in order to keep going but not at the cost of my health.

I can easily "STOP" everything, as I already have. I have a PCT to execute and was looking for advice on it, so thanks. I am certain that I am not the only "moron" that has stayed on the gear a bit toooooooo long and hoped someone would give me a "smart" PCT that would get everything back to balance. Then I may do another cycle...or two. I am prepared to take several years off if necessary, FYI.

I ran into another "BB" today at lunch. He told me about a "new" thing called sermorelin+rGH B6 that supposedly is like HGH but better because it causes your pituitary to make more natural HGH levels on its own, supposedly its "like magic." He advised a "all natural" cycle of sermorelin, rGH B6 and HCG.

Any thoughts?
ive done very little research on peptides but from what i have read they are damn near as good as hgh and yes like your friend said they encourage the body to produce more of its own. just read up on the sides associated with long term hgh use. that should be enough for someone who cares about their health to at least cycle it responsibly.

please never go by i feel ok and ready to do another cycle. there is a generic formula for when you are ready and that is time on+pct= time off. but reality is bw is the only thing that will tell you when you are truly ready. and in your case with such a long cycle bw is crucial. not just hormones but cbc. without a doubt you really trashed your lipids running var and winny together so dont be shocked when you see those values. just give them proper time to recover also.

also try not to justify to yourself that because people you know ran them for long periods that you'll be ok.

someone in the pct sect will get you hooked up with a good regimen

in the end if it is yor desire to stay on. just weigh it all out. you know the potential dangers so ask yourself if its worth it in the end. for me its not worth it as i dont make a ton of freakin money from it so i cycle mildly at best.

in your future cycles try not to run 2 methyls together. i know peole will say var is so mild. wel search for peoples bw after running var. it may be mild in general but that alone will trash your lipids in weeks. to me that doesnt make it mild

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ive done very little research on peptides but from what i have read they are damn near as good as hgh and yes like your friend said they encourage the body to produce more of its own. just read up on the sides associated with long term hgh use. that should be enough for someone who cares about their health to at least cycle it responsibly.

please never go by i feel ok and ready to do another cycle. there is a generic formula for when you are ready and that is time on+pct= time off. but reality is bw is the only thing that will tell you when you are truly ready. and in your case with such a long cycle bw is crucial. not just hormones but cbc. without a doubt you really trashed your lipids running var and winny together so dont be shocked when you see those values. just give them proper time to recover also.

also try not to justify to yourself that because people you know ran them for long periods that you'll be ok.

someone in the pct sect will get you hooked up with a good regimen

in the end if it is yor desire to stay on. just weigh it all out. you know the potential dangers so ask yourself if its worth it in the end. for me its not worth it as i dont make a ton of freakin money from it so i cycle mildly at best.

in your future cycles try not to run 2 methyls together. i know peole will say var is so mild. wel search for peoples bw after running var. it may be mild in general but that alone will trash your lipids in weeks. to me that doesnt make it mild
i LOVE igf1LR3! :p

ShreddedMoney

Awards
I really appreciate the help! Thanks again, even though some people may not want to hear the answers they get, getting no answer is even worse!!!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!