Dopamine Withdrawal Possible? Spoiled by Blasting/Cruising?? HRT

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I'm on HRT, 200mg/wk of test-c, and I'v been blasting for the past 6 months for contest preparation with the shows coming up for me this summer. This is my first time using strong androgens.

I'v been on 700mg/wk of Test-prop and 500mg/wk of Masteron for the past 6 months. My sex drive has been INCREDIBILY high, and my sleep, aggression, overall dominance over others has been through the roof. I find that I stare people right in the face and don't give a crap what alot of people say...its changed my mood alot. Not necessarily in a bad way, I'm just less passive, less emotional, and more "in-charge". Iv also noticed a very strong tendancy to take risks, and get excited by crazy ideas. MUCH MORESO than on 200mg/wk.

Im just speculating and wondering, what do you guys experience when you return to your HRT cruise?

obviously, muscle mass and definition will drop off to a degree, and sex drive/agression, but is there any sort of DOWNREGULATION?

In otherwords, am I going to feel like Im on 100mg/test instead of 200mg/test when I come back down to human range because my dopamine receptors have been downregulated "spoiled" from such high levels of masteron/test?

I'm just trying to prepare for offseason and I do not want to feel a crash mentally. Should I slowly step down, IE 525mg/wk down to 350mg/wk down to 200mg/wk?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
no do not pyramid down the dose just go back to trt.

as for your other concerns. all the menatal aspects of cycling will still be there for you when you come off(well in your case to trt). the only thing for guys like us is that our pct is simple and we are guaranteed to get to our "normal" test levels very quickly without a roller coaster ride. but we still must come down from the top lol just like everyone else

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
so you are saying you will feel some sort of mental withdrawal similar to pct as you return to normal just not as bad of a rollercoaster ride?

I guess my question is,

Is it going to feel less "as good" on TRT dosages than it used it?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yes. without a doubt. but its easier without the hormonal fluctuation of high test to no test/little test climbing back to normal. its all mental bro

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I'm on HRT, 200mg/wk of test-c, and I'v been blasting for the past 6 months for contest preparation with the shows coming up for me this summer. This is my first time using strong androgens.

I'v been on 700mg/wk of Test-prop and 500mg/wk of Masteron for the past 6 months. My sex drive has been INCREDIBILY high, and my sleep, aggression, overall dominance over others has been through the roof. I find that I stare people right in the face and don't give a crap what alot of people say...its changed my mood alot. Not necessarily in a bad way, I'm just less passive, less emotional, and more "in-charge". Iv also noticed a very strong tendancy to take risks, and get excited by crazy ideas. MUCH MORESO than on 200mg/wk.

Im just speculating and wondering, what do you guys experience when you return to your HRT cruise?

obviously, muscle mass and definition will drop off to a degree, and sex drive/agression, but is there any sort of DOWNREGULATION?

In otherwords, am I going to feel like Im on 100mg/test instead of 200mg/test when I come back down to human range because my dopamine receptors have been downregulated "spoiled" from such high levels of masteron/test?

I'm just trying to prepare for offseason and I do not want to feel a crash mentally. Should I slowly step down, IE 525mg/wk down to 350mg/wk down to 200mg/wk?
due to raised SHBG and other proteins that bind to test, yes you may infact feel like that till it tapers back down.
maybe run 50mg proviron ed for a few weeks when you hope back onto HRT dose. should help

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
thanks.

Actually steroids seem to kill my SHBG. Whever I come off, especially if at the end of my cycle Im using an oral such as anavar, my SHBG is single digits. I will still consider the proviron for the direct DHT feeling which ultimately supplies the mental aspect/libido of steroids.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally running a lot of AAS and then returning to a hrt dose or pct is a total mind-****. for me weight doesnt necessarily change, but i notice i get a little softer and weights get heavier. but it just makes me work harder to get back where i was. the only issue ive ever found were the mental ones that come with lowering doses and/or going into PCT. i can deal with sides. but everything else is alllllllllllllllll mental

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
personally running a lot of AAS and then returning to a hrt dose or pct is a total mind-****. for me weight doesnt necessarily change, but i notice i get a little softer and weights get heavier. but it just makes me work harder to get back where i was. the only issue ive ever found were the mental ones that come with lowering doses and/or going into PCT. i can deal with sides. but everything else is alllllllllllllllll mental
like loss of libido? lack of sleep? anxiety? etc? I notice all these when i used to go to pct, but this is my first time just going back to dosages

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
like loss of libido? lack of sleep? anxiety? etc? I notice all these when i used to go to pct, but this is my first time just going back to dosages
no shouldnt be all of those. like nitro said and i said earlier itll be mental since you will go back to normal hormonally very quickly. you will still notice loss of strength, mass/hardness. everything you would lose if going into a nomal pct you just wont be battling the hormone fluctuations of said pct.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think you will have some reaction(mentally more than physically) coming off the strong androgens, but i dont think it will be drastic, Im about to begin HRT with my doctor tho so i dont have the exact experience u have