1ml amp

Liver_Failure

Liver_Failure

Awards
Just got a new run on Test E first time I have used the small single use amp.

How the hell do you open/extract from this thing? :wtf:

Lol any help on these little suckers would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ffs YouTube it

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I usually put it in a towel and break the tip off so i dont cut myself while breaking off the tip

Chuckbob500

Awards
If you have a metal file score the top and then snap it, it should come off pretty easy.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Mivvi

Awards
hey guys I'm gonna be using Test Cyp for a cycle and have been checking out the youtube videos on how to open an amp. In all of them they use a filter needle... I don't have filter needles - are they really necessary?

Mivvi

Awards
as in, to filter out any tiny microscopic glass shards that might have fallen into the suspension. It can't be good to have tiny glass shards floating around your blood system and lodging themselves into your heart, surely?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
hey guys I'm gonna be using Test Cyp for a cycle and have been checking out the youtube videos on how to open an amp. In all of them they use a filter needle... I don't have filter needles - are they really necessary?
No, I've never once heard of anyone having problems with glass shards from an amp.

Mivvi

Awards
cheers bro. i suppose i'm gonna pin IM as oppsed to IV so no bother.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Uhh...you're supposed to go IM!! You mean to tell me you were gonna IV?! lmfao

Mivvi

Awards
hahaha no bro I know you're supposed to go IM ! What I meant was that I'm not gonna get glass shards shredding my arteries BECAUSE I'm going IM :D !