Proviron and antidepressants....

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I been reading up on proviron on how it can affect serotonin levels cause it was studied to be an antidepressant. So here is my question. I take antis everyday.. 50 milligrams of Zoloft. If I take proviron will it be a risk of serotonin syndrome. I know proviron is weak. I do not care about that. Just want to get my libido raised a little bit more....

Thanks guys

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really no answer? that hard to explain..... **** it.. i guess I just get serotonin syndrome

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Patience man.

Your question didn't get answered for a few reasons. Serotonin syndrome is highly dose dependent. It is going to depend on your body weight and how much of each substance you take whether the blood plasma levels will reach a point to cause it.

I'd really doubt it, but the half life is 8-12 hours for Proviron. So start low and edge it up. If you get that "roll" come down feeling at all, that's it. You found the dosage (lower it so you don't get that feeling). Just bc serotonin syndrome CAN be fatal, doesn't mean it is all the time. But generally speaking, something with a short half life like that isn't going to cause major problems.

Hope this helps

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks morry.. half life of zoloft is Approximately 26 hours.... I only take the lowest dose and on my 3rd day dose of proviron of 25mg.....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Np bro. good luck.

Sounds like you are on the right track

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
serotonin syndrome is also very rare, and as morry said it is dose dependent, it is also drug dependent as well (drug interactions) I take an anti d (getting weaned off)

but ive done heavy cycles with no problem

think ur good brosif

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
serotonin syndrome is also very rare, and as morry said it is dose dependent, it is also drug dependent as well (drug interactions) I take an anti d (getting weaned off)

but ive done heavy cycles with no problem

think ur good brosif
I been on anti d's for bout 3 years, different kinds never had a problem on a cycle, plus i take Xanax everyday...I was only worry about proviron cause I read medical studies that it would of been a anti d, but was not FDA approve because of it's anabolic/androgen activity..
Thnx man....

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus I'm liking this stuff because by god this **** makes me hornier than a dog smelling another dog on it's period...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13