Kilo Sports Trenadrol

  1. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0

    Kilo Sports Trenadrol


    So what's up with Trenadrol nowadays? I've seen it selling for $70 or so...this is the 17B, methoxy-trienbolone compound. I'm curious why it seems this compound has such high value now? When Generic Labz Mega-TRN came out then Kilo with Trenadrol, they weren't exactly everyone's fav...

    Since I've been out of the loop for a few years, so if someone could enlighten me?

  2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    So what's up with Trenadrol nowadays? I've seen it selling for $70 or so...this is the 17B, methoxy-trienbolone compound. I'm curious why it seems this compound has such high value now? When Generic Labz Mega-TRN came out then Kilo with Trenadrol, they weren't exactly everyone's fav...

    Since I've been out of the loop for a few years, so if someone could enlighten me?
    its a banned product and isn't being made anymore.also kilos tren supposedly has a lil extra extra in it.
  3. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Trenadrol wasn't normal 19-Nor tren...was definitely different. Multiple friends took trenadrol and all loved it. It was always very easy to tell when they were taking it, the body recomp was crazy.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Trenadrol wasn't normal 19-Nor tren...was definitely different. Multiple friends took trenadrol and all loved it. It was always very easy to tell when they were taking it, the body recomp was crazy.
    You guys talking about the 30mg dosed Trenadrol right? I did a search on the original 3mg dosed Trenadrol (Mega-TRN) and am still stumped on what exactly it is...very frustrating. Some are saying it has traces of Methyl Tren in it.
  5. Registered User
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    I have 2 bottles of Kilo's Trenadrol(and every other PH under the sun). Not really a fan of the PH cycles anymore. Pinning is so much easier and cheaper. Just going to use my arsenal of PH's as kickstarters for my test cycles.
  6. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    word ^

    yea i like some ph just as much as oral aas. epi/tren/high dosed hdrol/mdrol(!) are all really good orals.
  7. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    You guys talking about the 30mg dosed Trenadrol right? I did a search on the original 3mg dosed Trenadrol (Mega-TRN) and am still stumped on what exactly it is...very frustrating. Some are saying it has traces of Methyl Tren in it.
    correct the 3mg bottles were something amazing.the other bottles weren't bad either though.something was found in a certain batch of trenadrol but what it was,was never revealed.
  8. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    trenadrol, xtren, etc, are not the same as the old mega-trn or methoxy trn, alr, bigcat and a few others said out right that TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. If you believe ergolog(take them with a grain of salt):

    http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

    According to the laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone. It hasn’t been ethered or estered, it’s plain old trenbolone.

    Just figured Id toss that info out there.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  9. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    trenadrol, xtren, etc, are not the same as the old mega-trn or methoxy trn, alr, bigcat and a few others said out right that TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. If you believe ergolog(take them with a grain of salt):

    http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

    According to the laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone. It hasn’t been ethered or estered, it’s plain old trenbolone.

    Just figured Id toss that info out there.
    Thanks for the info. I can't see how TST and TRN could be the same compound as reviews of both products were very different. However possibly the TST contained less of the active. My question would be, why stack them if they're the same compound? Only answer I can think is either you need both to get the correct amount of active or it was all just a marketing issue.
  10. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    Thanks for the info. I can't see how TST and TRN could be the same compound as reviews of both products were very different. However possibly the TST contained less of the active. My question would be, why stack them if they're the same compound? Only answer I can think is either you need both to get the correct amount of active or it was all just a marketing issue.

    No idea on that, who knows why companies market things certain ways. I will agree that people loved trn, but werent real happy with tst solo, but it was so long ago that these were readily available, its kind of a moot point. That trenazone is supposed to be pretty sweet, might want to look into that one.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  11. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    Thanks for the info. I can't see how TST and TRN could be the same compound as reviews of both products were very different. However possibly the TST contained less of the active. My question would be, why stack them if they're the same compound? Only answer I can think is either you need both to get the correct amount of active or it was all just a marketing issue.
    they weren't the mega tren is more closely related to the trenadrol. the tst got their product from somewhere else where as mega tren was created by what was left over from what alri didn't use when they stopped production on thier own tren product years ago due to it being tainted I believe by mistake with the real tren stuff.

    if you see mega trn,the old alri tren,the 3mg trenadrol or certain batches of trendarol I'd grab them up these are good versions.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kilo Sport's TRENADROL? B.S. ?
    By MethylFoth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
  2. Kilo Sports Trenadrol
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:36 PM
  3. Trenadrol by Kilo. what is it?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 03:44 PM
  4. Kilo Sports Trenadrol vs. Methyl Masterdrol V2
    By thewolf49 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:59 PM
  5. Kilo sports M 1T?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in