7ML IINJECTION?

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
IF 7cc's a week of primo, would it be ok to get a 10ml syringe and go all 7 ml in one glute with a 23guage? most i ever did was go 3ml in one glute back in the day, trying to avoid being a pin cushion, other options are split into 4 and 3 on each side i want to go once a week and be done with it, i dont think it matters spreading it out with primo , as long as it goes 1x a week, let me know thoughts, thanks

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
its prob too much for 1 glute to handle.
how bout 3.5ml each glute/quad 1x week?

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
last quad inject i did was years ago and i did it with winny and prop, couldnt walk for days, prolly the result of those two compounds being the worst offenders when it comes to comfort, but left a bad taste in my mouth about quad injects, i have human grade bayer primo so im thinking quads will work, would the quads handle voluminous injects like say maybe 5cc??

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
last quad inject i did was years ago and i did it with winny and prop, couldnt walk for days, prolly the result of those two compounds being the worst offenders when it comes to comfort, but left a bad taste in my mouth about quad injects, i have human grade bayer primo so im thinking quads will work, would the quads handle voluminous injects like say maybe 5cc??
I do 5cc in the quads all the time. No problem. I've gone as high as 6cc in the quad at one time. I think 7cc is a bit much. II think it was the gear that caused you the pain before. Quads are a great place to inject.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
700mg primobolan a week....damn
**** around here dose not go for less than 120$ for 10x100ml. WTF man!!ttt

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
runnin for 16 weeks with 40 mg of var ED GOT 300 10MG VARS, wondering if i front load em or start em halfway through the primo? yeh about price, i figure ivest in hgh or run this, i think this was a better option for me, i would like to run hgh for an extended amt of time ,( like years) and that is more money than this is

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
I do 5cc in the quads all the time. No problem. I've gone as high as 6cc in the quad at one time. I think 7cc is a bit much. II think it was the gear that caused you the pain before. Quads are a great place to inject.
im assuming you use a 10cc syringe? if so does it take forever to use that with a 23gage?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
im assuming you use a 10cc syringe? if so does it take forever to use that with a 23gage?
Actually, some of my 5cc syringes are marked up to 6cc, and even when I hit 6cc, I still have room to pull back... The 23ga went pretty easy. I'm doing 5cc now with a 25ga, and granted, it takes a little longer, but I like the slow pace of injection anyway. I've tried a 30ga for 1cc and that took hours!

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
Actually, some of my 5cc syringes are marked up to 6cc, and even when I hit 6cc, I still have room to pull back... The 23ga went pretty easy. I'm doing 5cc now with a 25ga, and granted, it takes a little longer, but I like the slow pace of injection anyway. I've tried a 30ga for 1cc and that took hours!
SO i should order the 5cc darts? they offer 5cc and 10cc? it seems funny that the 5 can hold 6 almost

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
IF 7cc's a week of primo, would it be ok to get a 10ml syringe and go all 7 ml in one glute with a 23guage? most i ever did was go 3ml in one glute back in the day, trying to avoid being a pin cushion, other options are split into 4 and 3 on each side i want to go once a week and be done with it, i dont think it matters spreading it out with primo , as long as it goes 1x a week, let me know thoughts, thanks
I WOULD NEVER go more then 3cc in any one spot.