Test Prop + 1-Test Cyp + MHN

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I've been toying around with a bunch of different cycles to figure out what I want to run next. I was pretty much decided on Test Prop and Mast but now after doing some research, I'm thinking about this.

1-10 Test Prop 125mg/EOD
1-10 1-Test Cyp 400mg/week
7-12 MHN 20mg

The goal will be a very dry lean bulk. I would like to use a long ester but I'm really worried about bloat to be honest. If I did use a long ester, I'd run both the test and 1-test for 12 weeks and then run the MHN weeks 9-14.

I'm thinking the 1-Test should be very nice as from what I've read, it's been compared to be the closest thing to tren and also compared to 800mg of Primo. MHN also seems to have good feedback, supposedly extremely dry, fat burning effects while building muscle, great clean feeling while on. What do you guys think?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I've been toying around with a bunch of different cycles to figure out what I want to run next. I was pretty much decided on Test Prop and Mast but now after doing some research, I'm thinking about this.

1-10 Test Prop 125mg/EOD
1-10 1-Test Cyp 400mg/week
7-12 MHN 20mg

The goal will be a very dry lean bulk. I would like to use a long ester but I'm really worried about bloat to be honest. If I did use a long ester, I'd run both the test and 1-test for 12 weeks and then run the MHN weeks 9-14.

I'm thinking the 1-Test should be very nice as from what I've read, it's been compared to be the closest thing to tren and also compared to 800mg of Primo. MHN also seems to have good feedback, supposedly extremely dry, fat burning effects while building muscle, great clean feeling while on. What do you guys think?
- DHB is IMO one of the strongest mg per mg injectables so that's a could choice - minimum dosing is 200/week with usual 400-800mg/week, so good choice again.
- The fact is that it is boldenone derivative so considering this i believe you should run it at least 12 weeks.
- Don't like the idea of mixing propionate with cypionate ester.
- Like the MHN plan - but not the best choice of increasing muscle mass. Plus going with a weak (in comparison to other 19nor derivatives) and obviously having to use a DA and HCG isn't the best option IMO.
- I generally thing you got something wrong like most people - how lean a bulk can be or how "cut" someone can be depends mostly on the diet/cardio not that much on the drugs themselves. Yes every drug has it's own nature but this doesn't mean anything, if you know their nature it's just a guideline nothing absolute - meaning that it is just as possible to do a "lean" bulk with aromatizable compounds as it is with "dry" ones.
In this cycle your doing the same thing "wrong" IMO as you did in your previous future cycle(Masteron), there are better drugs than MHN if you want mostly LBM.
If you wanna go with the drugs you chose:

Weeks 1-12 --> Test E 500-600mg/week
Weeks 1-12 --> DHB 400-600mgmg/week
Weeks 7-12 --> MHN 15-40mg ED
Weeks 1-12/14 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED.
Weeks 9-12 --> HCG 500IU/week (in 2 doses of 250IU)
Weeks 13-14 --> HCG 1000IU/week (in 2 doses of 500IU)
Weeks 7-12 --> Bromocriptine 2,5mg ED OR Pramipexole 0,15-0,50mg ED

- My suggestion would be to switch MHN for something like D-bol, T-bol, Epistane, SD. If you really wanna keep it, leave it right there(or maybe cut 1 week ) and add 4-5 weeks of another oral in the first half of the cycle.
Another option would be throwing in another injectable like Deca or NPP or MENT instead of another oral if you want.
- Liver/lipid protection is advised - i can make suggestions if you want.
- PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection, i have demonstrated an example of PCT on another topic but can do it here also if you want.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Yaz, thanks again for another detailed and well thought out post.

To begin, yes I know that diet and cardio determine how clean the bulk is or well the cut is actually going to go. I keep referring to a dry lean bulk because I'm looking to use compounds that give a hard, dry, dense appearance to an already lean body. I know that I could take any compounds and dirty bulk or vice versa. I just want to stay very dry looking while increasing my mass with a very clean bulk diet.

I am hesitant to use anything that aromatizes or long ester test for a few reasons:
1. I have preexisting gyno and I don't see the need to take chances with it by taking things that aromatize (deca, dbol, MENT, etc...)
2. I plan to start this cycle at about 8% so I really want to take advantage of this and cycle with compounds that will really polish off my physique and give mr the hard, dry, cut from stone look. That's why I decided on the 1-Test Cyp and the MHN. They both seem to be right what I am looking for. A member of the elite fitness forums has been taking MHN and absolutely loving it. Said he's gaining a decent amount of pure LBM, been losing fat, and really just feeling great on it. That sounds perfect to me.
3. I've been deciding on Test Prop over Test Cyp or Enan because prop bloats you less. I really don't want ANY bloat during this cycle. I actually want the complete opposite, very dry. Do you think I would have issues with bloat on Test Cyp + 1-Test Cyp with an aromasin? I really am just afraid of bloat/gyno since I do seem to be sensitive to estrogen. I know mixing the 1-Test Cyp with Prop will be a PITA but if I will have less bloat and less chance of gyno than I am all for it.

Sorry if I forgot to respond to any of your points, I am on my phone which makes it difficult.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What pinning frequency are you planning with the 1 test cyp? 200mg 2x a week, or are you going to pin it once a week?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Yaz, thanks again for another detailed and well thought out post.

To begin, yes I know that diet and cardio determine how clean the bulk is or well the cut is actually going to go. I keep referring to a dry lean bulk because I'm looking to use compounds that give a hard, dry, dense appearance to an already lean body. I know that I could take any compounds and dirty bulk or vice versa. I just want to stay very dry looking while increasing my mass with a very clean bulk diet.

I am hesitant to use anything that aromatizes or long ester test for a few reasons:
1. I have preexisting gyno and I don't see the need to take chances with it by taking things that aromatize (deca, dbol, MENT, etc...)
2. I plan to start this cycle at about 8% so I really want to take advantage of this and cycle with compounds that will really polish off my physique and give mr the hard, dry, cut from stone look. That's why I decided on the 1-Test Cyp and the MHN. They both seem to be right what I am looking for. A member of the elite fitness forums has been taking MHN and absolutely loving it. Said he's gaining a decent amount of pure LBM, been losing fat, and really just feeling great on it. That sounds perfect to me.
3. I've been deciding on Test Prop over Test Cyp or Enan because prop bloats you less. I really don't want ANY bloat during this cycle. I actually want the complete opposite, very dry. Do you think I would have issues with bloat on Test Cyp + 1-Test Cyp with an aromasin? I really am just afraid of bloat/gyno since I do seem to be sensitive to estrogen. I know mixing the 1-Test Cyp with Prop will be a PITA but if I will have less bloat and less chance of gyno than I am all for it.

Sorry if I forgot to respond to any of your points, I am on my phone which makes it difficult.
- No problem, don't mention it.
1) Pre-existing gyno, no matter the cycle if you used the appropriate drugs (meaning depending of what kind of gyno it is) and the problem isn't gone, i would highly suggest you doing research for surgery - only way to go for permanent gyno.
2) 8% is great for your goal - go for it. Yeap MHN indeed seems to be like Epistane on the LBM part and partially on the appeareance (it gives more, hardness/dryness than fullness).
3) Seriously don't worry about bloating, as long as you have clean diet - appropriate caloric intake & cardio is highly unlikely for you to get any kind of bloating - if you do just up a little bit your AI - i understand exactly what you want, but trust me when i say that there won't be any issues. It's far better to try using the same or similar esters(half life wise) in any cycle instead of mixing completely different ones.
3) DHB is a very very dry steroid, absolutely no bloating what's so ever - not an aromatizable compound.
The fact is that most users seem to get way less water retention with shorter esters than with longer ones.
Choose or Arimidex or Aromasin, whatever you like and start with the doses i mentioned above and work you way up if you need to - be very careful with the weight your moving when you're on a cycle like this, because it's easy to hurt joints/tendons.

- If you still want to go with prop run it for at least 12 weeks along with DHB (it will stay on your system for 12 days, so PCT 2 weeks after last injection) - 100-150mg EOD.
- Joint support IMO you should run in this cycle - Glucosamine, Chondroiting, MSN. I generally recommend some type of joint support(ex. Glucosamine) should be run year round along with Omega 3s.
- No problem, if you want later quote specific parts of my previous post you'd like to talk over.
- Do be honest i would love to see a log if you go with DHB and MHN because generally there aren't that many on the net. Log meaning very detailed - with diet, training, before and after bloodwork and before/during/after pictures of your progress, mention weight etc, generally writing a couple times a week.

What pinning frequency are you planning with the 1 test cyp? 200mg 2x a week, or are you going to pin it once a week?
I believe he will do it 2 times per week, because it is a cypionate ester.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
- No problem, don't mention it.
1) Pre-existing gyno, no matter the cycle if you used the appropriate drugs (meaning depending of what kind of gyno it is) and the problem isn't gone, i would highly suggest you doing research for surgery - only way to go for permanent gyno.
2) 8% is great for your goal - go for it. Yeap MHN indeed seems to be like Epistane on the LBM part and partially on the appeareance (it gives more, hardness/dryness than fullness).
3) Seriously don't worry about bloating, as long as you have clean diet - appropriate caloric intake & cardio is highly unlikely for you to get any kind of bloating - if you do just up a little bit your AI - i understand exactly what you want, but trust me when i say that there won't be any issues. It's far better to try using the same or similar esters(half life wise) in any cycle instead of mixing completely different ones.
3) DHB is a very very dry steroid, absolutely no bloating what's so ever - not an aromatizable compound.
The fact is that most users seem to get way less water retention with shorter esters than with longer ones.
Choose or Arimidex or Aromasin, whatever you like and start with the doses i mentioned above and work you way up if you need to - be very careful with the weight your moving when you're on a cycle like this, because it's easy to hurt joints/tendons.

- If you still want to go with prop run it for at least 12 weeks along with DHB (it will stay on your system for 12 days, so PCT 2 weeks after last injection) - 100-150mg EOD.
- Joint support IMO you should run in this cycle - Glucosamine, Chondroiting, MSN. I generally recommend some type of joint support(ex. Glucosamine) should be run year round along with Omega 3s.
- No problem, if you want later quote specific parts of my previous post you'd like to talk over.
- Do be honest i would love to see a log if you go with DHB and MHN because generally there aren't that many on the net. Log meaning very detailed - with diet, training, before and after bloodwork and before/during/after pictures of your progress, mention weight etc, generally writing a couple times a week.

I believe he will do it 2 times per week, because it is a cypionate ester.
I'd love to hear a bit more about your opinion on 1-test cyp, and how close the feeling/results are to tren?

I've done 1-test transdermal before a LOOONG time ago when it first busted on to the PH scene, and absolutely LOVED it, except for the lethargy, which was really bad. But it ripped me up extremely well. 1-test cyp sounds fairly intriguing to me...

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I'd love to hear a bit more about your opinion on 1-test cyp, and how close the feeling/results are to tren?

I've done 1-test transdermal before a LOOONG time ago when it first busted on to the PH scene, and absolutely LOVED it, except for the lethargy, which was really bad. But it ripped me up extremely well. 1-test cyp sounds fairly intriguing to me...
- DHB is an excellent dry injectable steroid and IMO one of the strongest mg per mg.
Starting dose would be even as low as 200mg/week for at least 12 weeks with optimal being dosed at 400-800mg. Considering it is a boldenone derivative but way stronger one it will produce a great amount of lean/hard gains and giving the physique a very vascular/full/dry look - but quicker than Boldenone.
- When it comes to side effects nothing much - not any significant impact on lipid profile or liver(obviously it isn't 17aa but still). One problem seems to be some noticable pain when injected.
- Oral version of this drug as far as real world experience goes, it doesn't seem to be as much potent as the injectable version is.
- From what i've read from very few people that have run both of these drugs, it seems that Trenbolone may produces the same gains in terms of LBM and very similar if not the same appearance wise - but with only on minus if it is dosed on the same range. If we consider that DHB's optimal range is 600mg/week, dosing Trenbolone at the same level, the side effects both in the physical manifestations department and bloodwork will just be unbearable.
- Another plus with DHB is that many users seem to report the same if not greater "well being" effect while on to Boldenone - at least a great percentage of them.

Both DHB and Boldenone, i would love to see them available from UGLs with shorter esters attached (Propionate, Acetate etc) - they would be a hit instantly.