Sustanon- Need Some Input

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a great source for Sustanon at a great price but I have never used it. Was wondering who has ran it on here and what to expect from it.

500mg/week correct? Inj would be EOD for stable blood levels. How long do I have to wait tho before starting PCT after last inj?

Also, I'm taking a three week vacation in about 8 weeks and I hear Sust has a very long ester in it. Was wondering if I can frontload on the sust before the vacation to keep the effects going during my vacation without injecting.

I cannot take teh steroids on air-o-plane

thanks brahs

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id just shoot 2x a week, doesnt have much prop in it so i really wouldnt be concerned about that.

i think its 2 weeks? idk look up longest ester in sust n go from there.

id say no to the front loading stuff, a week vactaion maybe even 1.5 would be fine but i think 3 you mine as well hit pct. i doubt you'll be eating good and if youre on vactaion treat it as one. dont be a slave to teh gym

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i'll just be going back home not to an island or something lol so i can eat well and train still and i want to look jacked when i see everyone.

the decanoate ester in sustanon needs you to wait 3 weeks before starting PCT from what i'm reading.

f*** it i'll just run some Test e before my trip for a while maybe low dose SD and get big and that will give me two weeks of the test still kicking in my system while im there without injecting and i'll just take some beastdrol with me (sd clone) and low dose that if i notice deflating while i'm there. i don't mind throwing designers in my bag on a plane never had a problem with that.

I'll PCT when i get back... extra week waiting before pct wont kill

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
get prop n run 8 weeks w SD. you could start pct on your trip or something.

or

just wait till you get done

thats what id do IMO cuz you got 8 weeks to work with.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'll get a couple vials of test prop from the guy and sustanon for later

i don't wanna be losing gains while i'm there

i just want some high test levels in my system while im there.. should make a fun time lol so ill just get the last inj of test e before my flight

i'll kickstart with the prop and use enan as a base... then i can just lower the prop dose as enan kicks in and maybe ramp up the enan dose a little bit before the flight... i'll take mayb 10mg sd while im there to sustain glycogen levels and pct when i get back.

good 2 go. thanks geek

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i would not front load susts to hold you over 8 weeks.
3 maybe.
2X a week is nuff to pin. EOD is NOT needed. if your running 1-2g sure why not since you cant pin it all in one spot.

i would wait till you come back to cycle sust personally.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would wait till you come back to cycle sust personally.
agree i will get it now and save it for later

i wish i could tell you guys the price of this sale lol but i know mods don't like that

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i'll get a couple vials of test prop from the guy and sustanon for later

i don't wanna be losing gains while i'm there

i just want some high test levels in my system while im there.. should make a fun time lol so ill just get the last inj of test e before my flight

i'll kickstart with the prop and use enan as a base... then i can just lower the prop dose as enan kicks in and maybe ramp up the enan dose a little bit before the flight... i'll take mayb 10mg sd while im there to sustain glycogen levels and pct when i get back.

good 2 go. thanks geek
that works too

it'll be a little hassle until you get use to injecting. and just shoot 100/150 prop EOD