Awfull injection reaction from EO??

Cream8me

Awards
I mixed up a 30cc vial, with 300mg/cc Primo (enanthate), 3%BA, 6% BB, balance Ethyl Oleate. I injected 1cc. The first two days were no problem. The third to the fifth day - awful! I had to stay home from work one day, as I had a low fever, and felt weak. I had a large painful lump on the side of my leg. I stayed in bed and slept as much as possible. There was no itching. I injected in the proper quadrant, but this weird looking bruise (looked like a bunch of pin holes) appeared elsewhere; on the side of my hip bone. On the fourth day, I put a syringe in and withdrew about two cc's of pink puss. I tried this again on day five, but got nothing. Day seven was a sigh of relief, as my leg was much better. The reason why I didn't think it was an infection, was because I had such a few years ago in my thigh (my first and last thigh injection), and it burned like acid, like it was eating away my muscle, so I know what that is like. I initially blamed this ordeal on the EO, but now I am not sure. Was it the primo crystallizing? An infection? The EO? Any opinions?

WerdUp

Awards
FEVER is a primary immune response, Puss... Um hello infection. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but you need to get to the doc and get on a decent course of antibiotics. IM infections are Noooooo joke broski.

Cream8me

Awards
I would go to the doc, but I feel like I've overcome this ordeal. I initially blamed the EO, because I had already primed myself to fear it, because I've read about some people having bad reactions from it. As things progressed I thought that it was either an infection, or the body reacting to the crystals, as if it were an infection. Oh, another symptom I forgot to mention, is what would be the same as a "tren cough", that had lasted for almost a week. I really feel good now. If the body can overcome, it is better than antibiotics. What is that they say, "If it doesn't make you stronger, it will kill you". :)
OK, so I reversed it. Makes more sense to me though.
I thought the BA would kill anything, so didn't filter it. I guess I was wrong.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you = infected

and tren isnt made from pellets much anymore unless you homebrew it so no cough