I would take

Test 500mg/week 10week
Clenbuterol for ripping but i havent no idea of the doses/day

Any help??

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Age, height, weight, years of lifting? etc...

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Add in some T3 and do that cycle for 12 weeks would make it even a little bit better bro!

Free91

Awards
Im 20 yo 1,76cm x 93kg bf at 15-16% but im eating a lot at the moment.
Im training from 2 years and6 months.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Add in some T3 and do that cycle for 12 weeks would make it even a little bit better bro!
Be careful of any thyroid supplement. It's recommended that you not take T3 (Cytomel/Clenbuterol ) for more than 6 weeks, or you risk developing chronic thyroid insufficiency and will be required to take medication for the rest of your life. The production of T3 is just like the production of your natural testosterone and once your body senses that there is enough, it will stop producing it. I know many people do it, but if you're not careful with T3 (lesser extent with T4) you can be dependent on taking thyroid medication for life. You also need to eat a lot of protein and know that Cytomel is going to decrease muscle mass, so keep the test levels up there.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
read the rules bro, sorry cant help ya-

#4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

If you are under twenty one and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and more than likely get banned in the process. People under 21 should not use steroids.

You can hang around, read the posts and absorb the knowledge you will need to properly and safely use steroids when you are old enough, and that alone will make you get better gains and a healthier life than most people here. I recommend AT LEAST one year of research before starting any type of steroids.