first cycle help

WorkHard10

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research and see a lot of different opinions, but the standard is to run Test e for a first cycle. I am 22 years old have been lifting since I was 16 but more dedicated and strict for the past 3-4 years. 6’3 230 with about 15% bf…. I am not trying to rush into a cycle, but just wanted some help in planning. I want to run test e at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks with two weeks off then start my four week PCT with either clomid or nolva. I am unsure of what I need to run with this cycle if anything at all, and what are some standard support supps I should look at getting. Nothing I read mentions wat support supps (probably b/c its so basic I know) but I am over cautious when it comes to my health and body and I don’t wanna leave something out that I will regret or could limit the success of my FIRST cycle…. I know these are basic newb questions but thanks for any help in advance.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing a lot of research and see a lot of different opinions, but the standard is to run Test e for a first cycle. I am 22 years old have been lifting since I was 16 but more dedicated and strict for the past 3-4 years. 6’3 230 with about 15% bf…. I am not trying to rush into a cycle, but just wanted some help in planning. I want to run test e at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks with two weeks off then start my four week PCT with either clomid or nolva. I am unsure of what I need to run with this cycle if anything at all, and what are some standard support supps I should look at getting. Nothing I read mentions wat support supps (probably b/c its so basic I know) but I am over cautious when it comes to my health and body and I don’t wanna leave something out that I will regret or could limit the success of my FIRST cycle…. I know these are basic newb questions but thanks for any help in advance.
Run 250ius of HCG every week, and continue for two weeks after you stop. Have some AI on hand in case you're sensitive to the test. Do not be alarmed if your nipples start to feel tender; that does not mean gyno. That's actually normal because your body is going through some changes. But have the AI on hand to be safe. Otherwise, sounds like a good start.

WerdUp

Awards
Agreed. I personally do Clomid 100/50/50/25, and Nolva 20/20/20/20 for pct. HcG is in my recommendations as well. I did 500ius every 5 days during my previous cycle of test e 500mg/wk starting 2 weeks after first injection and continuing up until pct (not through). Looking good.

WorkHard10

Awards
thanks alot guys, gonna search around and try to find a reliable source for hcg then... im excited to get everything together and run this **** lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
For me, I skipped the hcg and didnt notice anything diff in my recovery. I ran test e 400 mgs for 13 weeks and Toremifene+TRS stack for 4 weeks for pct... currently I'm 2 weeks removed from pct and feel fantastic. Gained 20 lbs, dropped 2% bf on cycle and have kept 13 ish lbs+all the strength... hcg will keep your nuts from shrinking and there is other benefits, but if you cant obtain it don't freak cause your only looking to run test only. If this was a test+kitchen sink cycle I'd say hcg is a must... good luck bro...

adam d 28

Awards
I am a first timer as well looking to run exactly the same cycle. I am also very cautious about my health and want to know everything about what I put into my body before I use it. Thanks for the good info. I am also curious about self injecting the test e. Is this something that is easy to learn and pick up? Is the gluteal muscle the best place to do it yourself? Kinda nervous about this aspect juicing..

Rasbeck

Awards
I was a little hesistant as well starting my first cycle, but its so easy. Youtube it or ask a friend. Make sure you do it properly and clean and aspirate. Glutes I've found are best for me. Tried quads originally and they got waaaay too sore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10