need stack advice!!

showtime

Awards
I started running dbol at 5omg daily for 4 weeks started sustplex half cc in right glute and for two days couldnt hardly sit down, the next pinning on right side did the same, went to doc because it scared me and told her what i did and she gave me a deca shot and some advice not to do agin. the shot she gave didnt bother me at all. So naturally i bought a cycle of deca, Can u give me a cycle plan, took half a cc 4 days after doc shot. How often and how much do i need, Can i stack with somthing else beside sus that dont cause me to swell and be not mobile? Any advice will be much appeciated!

showtime

Awards
how many weeks do i need to run both and whats a good pct

showtime

Awards
GLHF this ? for u. Winni is 50mg per cc. do i need to take all at weeklys or split up though ou the week. HOW many weeks do i run both and how do i pct, is there anything i can get from gnc or on this site ? Thanks. dont have knowlege but trying to learn. Thanks

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
GLHF this ? for u. Winni is 50mg per cc. do i need to take all at weeklys or split up though ou the week. HOW many weeks do i run both and how do i pct, is there anything i can get from gnc or on this site ? Thanks. dont have knowlege but trying to learn. Thanks
umm well this cycle is really old school...like i wouldnt run sumthin lik this. but i trust the person who told me bout this.

sooooo:
1cc deca once a week. yes deca on a cut, its just used for joint lubrication in this case
winstrol (oil based??) 1cc 2-3 times a week. 1cc=50mgs?. u can bump it up after a few weeks.

showtime

Awards
I Appreciate! Just all i could get at the time and the sus was making me so sore and swelling up so bad i couldnt barly walk for 2 days. Is deca just used for joint lubercation? If i could come up with test in a couple weeks could i drop deca and run test with the winni?

showtime

Awards
would u use the sus250 or enthanate. i can get either, which would u run with the deca and pin how often?