Testing the waters with Tren A....any suggestions?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Welp, I wanna try Tren, but sometimes am short fused and very impatient, so I'm going with Tren ace so if I don't react well it'll clear out sooner....

Anyway, what would be a good dose? Say 200/week? And then what would I want to work up to, roughly, if all goes well?

Test E at 600/week is also going along with it, maybe even ~750-ish. IDK.....Just trying to figure out the best way to go about Tren...

Thanks!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
50mg/day is a light dose. I'd start there.. it is enough to see good results over a 40 or so day run, and low enough to keep the sides down. If you do ok at that for a week, maybe up it to 75. I hope you are doing test as a "base" for your cycle. You will need it or you can pretty much plan on your member not working. Good luck man! Tren is the stuff gods are made of LOL.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
On a side note, "short fused and very impatient" is not the most reassuring description for someone who has a gun as their profile picture.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
start at 50mg ED bump to 75mg ED or 150mg eod

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would suggest:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-10/12 -->
Test. E 400-600mg/week
Weeks 1-6/8/10 --> Tren Ace at 50-75mg EOD

Example 2:
Weeks 1-8/10 -->
Test. Prop 100-125mg EOD
Weeks 1-6/8/10 --> Tren Ace 50-75mg EOD

Tips:
- The acetate ester has a 3 day half life, no point of using it ED - the whole blood stable thing is bro-scientific, it won't really change the final outcome if the doses in both case weekly are the same.
- Generally i don't recommend people using Trenbolone because it's a very bad drug and no i 'm not talking about the obvious things (physical manifestations and bloodwork) but about others that aren't shown in bloodwork - but still it's your choice.
- Lipid protection is recommended - i can make specific suggestions if you'd like.

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
I concur....i'm loving this one...you will look in the mirror every day and see something new...just prepare yourself to stay on an even keel....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The Acetate Ester has a 36 hour life. And you really should dose it daily, however every other day will work.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, "short fused and very impatient" is not the most reassuring description for someone who has a gun as their profile picture.
LOL, I could change it to this.....

I like the idea of 50mg EOD....then I could bump it to 75 if all is good, then keep going up.

Last cycle was test E @ 600/week (300 mon/fri) so, I might take that up to 750, but I think 600 would be fine as well.

Thanks everybody!!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will go against the grain and say if you want to avoid the tren sides use high tren and low test. I used to not even run tren bc of the sides, then with a few friends advice I tried using low test (300 mg) with high tren (500mg) and it is a much smoother ride.

R

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Welp, I wanna try Tren, but sometimes am short fused and very impatient, so I'm going with Tren ace so if I don't react well it'll clear out sooner....

Anyway, what would be a good dose? Say 200/week? And then what would I want to work up to, roughly, if all goes well?

Test E at 600/week is also going along with it, maybe even ~750-ish. IDK.....Just trying to figure out the best way to go about Tren...

Thanks!!
300-400mg/week

you wont regret running tren :]

2res4

Awards
I will agree with wide guy and RedWolf. Here's the thing with test/tren. They will compete for the same androgen receptor. Both being highly androgenic. I have run them a few different ways but it will cut down on the sides when you increase one and low dose the other. Tren will produce more results so I prefer that at the higher dose and test at a high enough dose to keep things functioning properly. 300mg is usually enough but it's a little different for everyone.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know my thoughts on trenbolone

its VERY dirty, and very toxic in many different ways

be very very careful with your mood.
r

it made me have some mad mood swings dude. Only roid that ever ****ed with me

start at 50 mgs a day or 100 e2d

good luck

i will not use tren ever again, i can get just as good of results with diet/exercise with
test p
mast p
and anavar

but hey tren is tren some people love it some hate it

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping I can be one that loves it, for sure!!

So if I run test low and tren high, is there a certain "ratio" to aim for? That is interesting about higher doses giving less sides...

Thanks!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shouldn't make too huge a difference the ratio, i'd start the tren low though, as the 50 EOD with test at 300, and then work your way up on the tren from there bumping each week. probably wouldn't want to go over 75ED/150EOD regardless. If you aren't making good gains there, theres other problems

T

tbinnerarity

Awards
Tren is working for me pretty well at about 95mg EOD. Just started about 2 weeks ago at the same dose, but my strength has shot up like crazy and actually im not having many sides. Then again I'm up at 2:00 a.m. on the computer, so insomnia is actually my only noticable side effect right now!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Tren is working for me pretty well at about 95mg EOD. Just started about 2 weeks ago at the same dose, but my strength has shot up like crazy and actually im not having many sides. Then again I'm up at 2:00 a.m. on the computer, so insomnia is actually my only noticable side effect right now!!
Deca would have me up super early too, but I would make use of it and go in the basement and do some lifting.....although I would much rather be sleeping :D

T

tbinnerarity

Awards
Deca would have me up super early too, but I would make use of it and go in the basement and do some lifting.....although I would much rather be sleeping :D
yeah midnight pull-ups work wonders! :D

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try the beast out myself in Sept :) I'm hoping 75mg EOD will treat me nicely.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!!
50mg a day is a good dose. ster with that and see how you feel at end of cycle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-10/12 -->
Test. E 400-600mg/week
Weeks 1-6/8/10 --> Tren Ace at 50-75mg EOD

Example 2:
Weeks 1-8/10 -->
Test. Prop 100-125mg EOD
Weeks 1-6/8/10 --> Tren Ace 50-75mg EOD

Tips:
- The acetate ester has a 3 day half life, no point of using it ED - the whole blood stable thing is bro-scientific, it won't really change the final outcome if the doses in both case weekly are the same.
- Generally i don't recommend people using Trenbolone because it's a very bad drug and no i 'm not talking about the obvious things (physical manifestations and bloodwork) but about others that aren't shown in bloodwork - but still it's your choice.
- Lipid protection is recommended - i can make specific suggestions if you'd like.
example 2 is what im doing i like that idea