What to do?

michael75

michael75

Awards
Im planning on running a cycle soon of H drol and Var,but a couple of weeks ago i finished a test boosting cycle of IBE formex one cap EOD and DAA after which i had a flare up of suspected gyno.

The symptoms i have are,tender and slightly sore nipples and a definite hard pea size lump behind and slightly above the right nipple,the left nipple has some growth behind it but it isn`t pea shaped,it`s more lumpy.

So what should i do? I want to run my cycle in May,do i try and rid my gyno with Letro now? Or shall i just run my cycle when planned and keep the Letro at hand?

Help please,many thanks,
Mike.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering the same issue bro. I'm going to run a 2-3 week "cycle" of letro prior to starting my cycle.Then run letro & proviron for the whole cycle. Letro is a long shot for me, but since your gyno is new, it may work well. Good luck.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on running a cycle soon of H drol and Var,but a couple of weeks ago i finished a test boosting cycle of IBE formex one cap EOD and DAA after which i had a flare up of suspected gyno.

The symptoms i have are,tender and slightly sore nipples and a definite hard pea size lump behind and slightly above the right nipple,the left nipple has some growth behind it but it isn`t pea shaped,it`s more lumpy.

So what should i do? I want to run my cycle in May,do i try and rid my gyno with Letro now? Or shall i just run my cycle when planned and keep the Letro at hand?

Help please,many thanks,
Mike.
Who suspected gyno, your doctor or you? You may want that checked out, if you haven't already. Gyno doesn't usually produce hard mass. Plus you really didn't take enough to cause gyno, unless you're super sensitive. Could be serious if you don't have a doctor look at it.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Yeah its something that i suspect,not a doctor,the last couple of cycles i have done i have had prolactin issues,not major but there has been slight discharge when nipples were squeezed,i also had very sensitive nipples at the time but couldn`t really find any hard lumps.

I suppose really i should go to my doctor and explain what i have found,i have told him that i have used ASS in the past so he will know what it may be rather than what it could be.

From what i have read this does seem to be the first stages of gyno brought about by the use of hormone disrupting drugs.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
A doctor would be the route to go. It sounds like you need cabergoline, not letro. This is from an article at isteroids:

Common symptoms of hyperprolactinemia in women can include menstrual irregularities, and galactorrhea (which was covered in the preceding paragraph). Sadly, men who have hyperprolactinemia tend to have most of the same symptoms; enlarged mammary glands, milk production, and also have some other side effects to contend with, such as hypogonadism, decreased libido (sex drive), decreased sperm production and impotence, but at least they very rarely produce milk, although it’s possible...and disgusting.

Full Article Here

michael75

michael75

Awards
Ok so i got my bloods done on Monday and got the results today,everything came back as normal,kidney,liver,FSH,LH,Prolactin,Cholesterol,Testosterone etc etc all normal.

So i told them of my lump issue and was told to go back this afternoon to get it checked out,i`ve been told that it could be a fatty deposit or gristle,maybe gyno,but best be safe than sorry.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Been to Docs,he had a feel and now i`ve got to go and have a Mammogram,i`m 99% sure it`s a bit of gyno but the Doc wants to be sure.

Cycle is now on hold until i find out for sure,if it`s gyno then i`ll ask if they can provide meds for it,if not then i`ll get the letro myself.

I thought i would keep posting in this thread with updates as i feel it could be informative and somewhat educational for those who may have concerns themselves with this kind of thing.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Been to Docs,he had a feel and now i`ve got to go and have a Mammogram,i`m 99% sure it`s a bit of gyno but the Doc wants to be sure.

Cycle is now on hold until i find out for sure,if it`s gyno then i`ll ask if they can provide meds for it,if not then i`ll get the letro myself.

I thought i would keep posting in this thread with updates as i feel it could be informative and somewhat educational for those who may have concerns themselves with this kind of thing.
Thanks bro. This type post is very helpful. Let us know what happens.