Unknown Dbol vs. a good PH

anabolicevo

anabolicevo

Awards
Hey guys I just got on these forums and I am finally getting back to lifting. Im looking towards getting down my second cycle, first being a sust250/halotestin about 4 years ago. My problem is I cant find any inj around here in SoCal. All i can get is Thai dbols, the pink 5mg ones. The problem is I think they might not be legit gear. My friend is taking them but I dont see much gains and he says they taste kinda sweet and not chemically. So should I take the risk on my 100 bucks for 100 tabs or just pick up some good mass PH unless I can find some good legit stuff to cycle. Glad to be here on the forums.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Dang, $1 per 5mg is up there! With the Thai's you could try the crush test to narrow down if they're legit or not. Place a tab on a hard surface (table) and push down with your thumb. If it crushes easily, it's bunk. They should also taste bitter, not sweet. And they should easily disolve under the tongue.

You have to keep in mind that the Thai's are THE most counterfeited dbol out there so proceed with caution. If your friend has been taking them for at least a week and hasn't put on some weight, I'd say it's a no-go.

If you want to go the "legal" route, I'd recommend LMG if you want some size/strength gains somewhat similar to dbol. Well, at least for me it is.

anabolicevo

anabolicevo

Awards
ya $1/tab is kinda high. My sust and halo were much cheaper being mex pharms. I will try out the crush test. Do counterfeits come in legit looking foil bags too? Probably so. pretty disappointing. I need some real gear around here. I might settle for some LMG though if nothing else. Its pretty good stuff then eh? Thanks for the info

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
ya $1/tab is kinda high. My sust and halo were much cheaper being mex pharms. I will try out the crush test. Do counterfeits come in legit looking foil bags too? Probably so. pretty disappointing. I need some real gear around here. I might settle for some LMG though if nothing else. Its pretty good stuff then eh? Thanks for the info
Yeah, LMG is good "wet" gains as many would call it around here. I, myself, love the stuff because it gives you awesome recovery like dbol and has you wanting to hit the gym twice a day, every day. I honestly feel that most people that don't gain on the stuff just aren't taking in enough cals. I've been using it for years and it's never failed me. From the original Generic Labz X-Mass to KiloSports Revolt, to all the brands out today, I've tried them all and love them all.

Dude, Thai's have been counterfeited so good that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference these days. From the tab to the labeling, you can't tell unless you test it. Just from your description, I'd say it's bunk gear. Err on the side of caution.