Test Tren EQ Drol with goodies

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
hey guys so im starting my bulk for the summer and heres what im looking to do.

600mg Test cyp
500mg EQ
400mg Tren Enanth
50mg anadrol

Test and EQ for 18 weeks (last four taper down)
Tren for 12 weeks then taper down
Anadrol 50mg for maybe 3 weeks on 2 weeks off then 3 weeks on (depends how much i have have to check but they are 100mg tabs)

I will also wanting to be incorporating these things however pretty new to me.

HGH Frag 10mg (dont know how to use so insight would be nice)
CJC 4mg (dont know how to use so insight would be nice
IGF1-L3 - 3 mg, 40mcg not sure if i wanna do this ever day or just 3x a week

Insight on peptides would be nice.

right now sitting at 190 and bout 9-10% bodyfat. can see all abs just a tad bit of lower ab fat, but can be water from clenviscerate as well.

please give insight this will start in about 40 days.

I finish cutting then probably will end cut at 183

diet for the bulk will be from coming off a keto diet consisting of 2800 cals on workout days (320g protein, 150g fat, 24g carb) and 2200-2400 cals non workout days (320 protein, 100g fat, 20g carb)

Bulk diet around 3400 cals on workout days
320 protein, 170 fat, 200 carbs

2800 cals non workout days
150g fat, 320 protein, 20g carbs

lean bulk.. however on non workout days if i want that carb meal im not going to be depriving myself from it..

Insight....??

Thanks

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Bump?

all these views not one person?

joseph344

Awards
Looks like a good cycle! A little long for the Test and EQ I suppose. Heard great things about IGF, and will be trying it soon. Good luck brotha!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle! A little long for the Test and EQ I suppose. Heard great things about IGF, and will be trying it soon. Good luck brotha!
i cruise on 125mg sust per week...

and run 2000-5000 hCG every 3-4 months. and IN PCT

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this on the 'new posts' page, how did I miss this epic-tastic nastiness? Call this guy the Hindenburg because he's about to blow UP! ;)

I have never used the IGF-1-LR3 before, but will eventually, probably for contest prep. The anadrol is something else I will add to my repertoire when it's time again.

PS: On these drugs, wow, you're not going to want, but NEED, to add more protein and carbs - Tren will soak it allllll up :)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
im excited ... unsure on peptide use...

ANYONEEE>>>????

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
another bump.

seriously should i move this for more feedback. I know some must know about these peptides.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
another bump.

seriously should i move this for more feedback. I know some must know about these peptides.

you might wanna talk to morry about them... hes using them w fantasic results

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Russian Star is also a great resource for these types of questions!

When are you starting? Do you already have everything on hand?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Russian Star is also a great resource for these types of questions!

When are you starting? Do you already have everything on hand?
got everything wanna have a low bodyfat when i start and come right off a keto diet just to rebound nice and afford a couple pounds body fat over the summer and not look ****ty.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yo bro, Outstanding is right. RussianStar has some great info about IGF and he ran it a little different than I did but I had great results.

I pinned immediately post workout in the muscle worked. You have to be careful doing this tho bc the muscle is gorged in blood and the pin spot will bruise easily.
Anyhow, I pinned my bi's, chest, and traps. Meaning my pin schedule was 3 times a week, but only bc I wanted localized results. There is some argument as to the half life of this stuff and going systematic so subQ or local pins are ok, but I stuck with IM, then pinned Peg-MGF Sub Q. Great combo!!! I used them both during a cycle and in PCT and was very happy with the results. It really leaned me out and let me hold onto muscle. Not to mention I'm almost positive my traps wouldn't have the size they do without the proliferation caused by the LR3.
I don't remember the doses off hand, but if you need me to, I'll dig in my notes and see what I can find.
I did 3 rounds like this and then 2 more of just IGF-LR3 and was much happier with the Peg Mgf in there. Also, make sure your IGF isn't reconstituted and get your hands on some AA for it. Do not reconstitute with BW, you will cause the peptide to breakdown. Peg MGF is in BW if I remember right.....there are some sources that sell kits with 10 vials of IGF-LR3 in small doses so you can use it quickly without the peptide breakdown and still reconstitute with BW, but if you look hard enough, you'll find AA.
I never manipulated my carb intake while using either of these compounds either. RussianStar list some advantages to this, so give it a look see, but I had good results without doing any sort of carb loading.

The CJC, what type? GHRP or the DAC? This makes a HUGE difference bc of half life. Which are you ordering?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good Lord this is MY KIND OF FOCKING CYCLE

SUBD

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely run the PEG MGF with it SS, but from what I understand they MUST be taken at least 4 hours apart to avoid counteraction of effect?

Thanks for the reply Morry.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely run the PEG MGF with it SS, but from what I understand they MUST be taken at least 4 hours apart to avoid counteraction of effect?

Thanks for the reply Morry.
No worries! Happy to help. Thanks for contributing as wel bro!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Yo bro, Outstanding is right. RussianStar has some great info about IGF and he ran it a little different than I did but I had great results.

I pinned immediately post workout in the muscle worked. You have to be careful doing this tho bc the muscle is gorged in blood and the pin spot will bruise easily.
Anyhow, I pinned my bi's, chest, and traps. Meaning my pin schedule was 3 times a week, but only bc I wanted localized results. There is some argument as to the half life of this stuff and going systematic so subQ or local pins are ok, but I stuck with IM, then pinned Peg-MGF Sub Q. Great combo!!! I used them both during a cycle and in PCT and was very happy with the results. It really leaned me out and let me hold onto muscle. Not to mention I'm almost positive my traps wouldn't have the size they do without the proliferation caused by the LR3.
I don't remember the doses off hand, but if you need me to, I'll dig in my notes and see what I can find.
I did 3 rounds like this and then 2 more of just IGF-LR3 and was much happier with the Peg Mgf in there. Also, make sure your IGF isn't reconstituted and get your hands on some AA for it. Do not reconstitute with BW, you will cause the peptide to breakdown. Peg MGF is in BW if I remember right.....there are some sources that sell kits with 10 vials of IGF-LR3 in small doses so you can use it quickly without the peptide breakdown and still reconstitute with BW, but if you look hard enough, you'll find AA.
I never manipulated my carb intake while using either of these compounds either. RussianStar list some advantages to this, so give it a look see, but I had good results without doing any sort of carb loading.

The CJC, what type? GHRP or the DAC? This makes a HUGE difference bc of half life. Which are you ordering?
i gotta check, it SHOULD be with the DAC, however dont know how to tell if it wasnt labeled prperly when i got it, ill check when i get home. hoping its DAC so its only 2x a week i only got 4mg though

the IGF1 i was debating on just shooting IM on workout days.... when i used it last time i didnt do bi laterally or in working muscles i did at first but honestly didnt do anything.

As far as carb manipulation on IGF i dont think it really matters since itll be on workout days.. probably 40mcg per shot on workout days followed by my high carb meal. But it has no effect on blood sugar.

ill recontitute the IGF with AA always and befor shooting i put BA in it and then shoot immediately or within 20 min. I have a place to get the AA.

Thanks for the insight morry

EDIT: i already have it all on hand, including PCT

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
i gotta check, it SHOULD be with the DAC, however dont know how to tell if it wasnt labeled prperly when i got it, ill check when i get home. hoping its DAC so its only 2x a week i only got 4mg though

the IGF1 i was debating on just shooting IM on workout days.... when i used it last time i didnt do bi laterally or in working muscles i did at first but honestly didnt do anything.

As far as carb manipulation on IGF i dont think it really matters since itll be on workout days.. probably 40mcg per shot on workout days followed by my high carb meal. But it has no effect on blood sugar.

ill recontitute the IGF with AA always and befor shooting i put BA in it and then shoot immediately or within 20 min. I have a place to get the AA.

Thanks for the insight morry

EDIT: i already have it all on hand, including PCT
Shoot me a PM with some better details on what you ordered. I'll be able to tell you whether it "should" have the affinity complex on there or not. This is a must to know. Also, is all 4mg in one vial?

And good man having everything on hand already. Somebody did thier homework!!! Kill this cycle and log the sh1t out of it, I'll be following.

Morry

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Shoot me a PM with some better details on what you ordered. I'll be able to tell you whether it "should" have the affinity complex on there or not. This is a must to know. Also, is all 4mg in one vial?

And good man having everything on hand already. Somebody did thier homework!!! Kill this cycle and log the sh1t out of it, I'll be following.

Morry
PM sent

i may or may not log. still cutting i got some crazy ass stubborn fat on lower abs.

so im probably waiting 2 more weeks before dropping my cals to a consistent 2400

and ill be doing that while increasing test dose to ease into cycle and maintain muscle/grow into end stage.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
so,

now that i know its CJC1295 w DAC,

and HGH Frag-

whats my dosing on CJC look like 250mcg per shot 2x a week or just 1x a week since its with DAC and half life is 8 days or something similar? should last about 4 month that way.... i may or may not reorder if i want to do more..

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I am hitting it at 667mg twice a week. The half life is longer than 8 days.

I started at 1mg twice a week for 1 week, then down to 667mg. It is working well for me.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I am hitting it at 667mg twice a week. The half life is longer than 8 days.

I started at 1mg twice a week for 1 week, then down to 667mg. It is working well for me.
hmm

may have to make a purchase then.

any body know how to use HGH Frag?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
no reason to taper down. long esters are self tapering at moderate doses like that

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
no reason to taper down. long esters are self tapering at moderate doses like that
no,

im sorry but you are wrong. they seem self tapering however tapering down actually increases the chance of a better recovery. as opposed to just stopping in general.

All in Seth Roberts Anabolic Pharmacology book.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
no,

im sorry but you are wrong. they seem self tapering however tapering down actually increases the chance of a better recovery. as opposed to just stopping in general.

All in Seth Roberts Anabolic Pharmacology book.
This is on my list of book to buy when... I... find a bag of money somewhere. No wait, if I found a bag of money, I'd buy a Mustang SVT, not books. But, you get the idea. I can't ever find time to read though, something about this thing called "overtime" whatever that is ;)

I've recently switched over to Prop/Tren-A/EQ, and cut out the Enanthate momentarily, because I shoot EOD anyway, and I love the activity of Prop. Also, I ordered a large amount of Ethyl Oleate, so it's time to get to making some sickening 200mg/ml Prop and Tren!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
This is on my list of book to buy when... I... find a bag of money somewhere. No wait, if I found a bag of money, I'd buy a Mustang SVT, not books. But, you get the idea. I can't ever find time to read though, something about this thing called "overtime" whatever that is ;)

I've recently switched over to Prop/Tren-A/EQ, and cut out the Enanthate momentarily, because I shoot EOD anyway, and I love the activity of Prop. Also, I ordered a large amount of Ethyl Oleate, so it's time to get to making some sickening 200mg/ml Prop and Tren!
sounds scrumdidlyumtious.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i got a lot of work to do on my arm before i can bulk, need to finish whats left of the tattoo lol..

ill post up before pictures in about 35 days.

cals are as of now 2400 workout days, 2000 non workout days, 40 min cardio 5 days a week 20 min cardio 2 days a week.

hoping to drop 1% per week. for the next 5 weeks.

ill do one high calorie (2700-3000) calorie day mid week of protein and fat.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
later from last week

EDIT:

Cant post my pic for some reason would someone like to post it for me? ill pm them my email

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
so should i just start the cycle next week? and this way when i start bulking the esters have built up to steady levels? and ill start the drol when i come off the diet?

outstanding? any advice?

novicebb

Awards
Definitely a cycle that will be extremely rough on hairline. I don't see any 5alpha reductase in protocol. I assume no concerns of thinning hair. Personally I wouldn't stack Trenbolone and Anadrol on a cycle with Test Cyp and EQ. But this is a bulking cycle and you will get bulked thats for sure.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a cycle that will be extremely rough on hairline. I don't see any 5alpha reductase in protocol. I assume no concerns of thinning hair. Personally I wouldn't stack Trenbolone and Anadrol on a cycle with Test Cyp and EQ. But this is a bulking cycle and you will get bulked thats for sure.
the anadrol should increase the effects/potency of the tren,

but anadrol is only going to be 3 weeks.

im going to get that hair was or whatever. nioxin i think its called.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
bump starting 450 test 300 EQ and 200 tren on monday.

then the following week increasing everything by .5 mL leaving me with 600 test 400 eq and 300 tren.

then starting may 15th i start drol and have my last "carb up" may 20th, then start of the bulk.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
ok i lied, after a 3 lb lobster and steamers and egg salad and tuna salad

600 test c 400 EQ and 400 Tren enanth.

shoulder quad and quad. awesome.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

What was the total volume across the board on these injections, 6ml?

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established

Wtf how much juice you taking a week?! lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Wtf how much juice you taking a week?! lol
just that. lol.

long esters shot once a week i got a few progress pic from begining of diet at 191 to now bout 184. DRASTIC difference. but dont have a computer to post em on if some one wants to post em up.

oh yea started IGF1 30mcg per day today.

im taking 500mcg per week of CJC 1295 w dac (250mcg 2x a week) and 125mcg 2x a day morn and night of HGH Frag.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
just that. lol.

long esters shot once a week i got a few progress pic from begining of diet at 191 to now bout 184. DRASTIC difference. but dont have a computer to post em on if some one wants to post em up.

oh yea started IGF1 30mcg per day today.

im taking 500mcg per week of CJC 1295 w dac (250mcg 2x a week) and 125mcg 2x a day morn and night of HGH Frag.
Nice man! That seems like a great cycle. How are the peptides treating ya? They seem interesting to use but pretty expensive at the same time.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! That seems like a great cycle. How are the peptides treating ya? They seem interesting to use but pretty expensive at the same time.
i mean, ive done IGF1, maybe a few pounds put on, and changed shape of my muscle i felt like.

but CJC and HGH Frag i havent even been on 2 weeks yet im only running HGHfrag another like 33 days. leading into beginning of bulk to the huge caloric surplus doesnt destroy me

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
bump anyone want to post pics for me lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im along for the ride bubba, if i wasnt a retard with comps id post it for ya.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Im along for the ride bubba, if i wasnt a retard with comps id post it for ya.
thanx brotha.

glad to have you in here. When the bulk starts legitimately ill post in cycle info since i dont think i can run a log in this subforum.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanx brotha.

glad to have you in here. When the bulk starts legitimately ill post in cycle info since i dont think i can run a log in this subforum.

Definitely, im looking forward to your thoughts on the peptides, been thinking about the cjc and ghrp-6 combo, i need something that will preserve muscle and help shed the fat outside of diet n whatnot.

Actualy send me a PM and ill send you my email, see if we can get those pics posted.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you need ALOT more cals and more protein man. aim for 250g protein and 3500cals MIN if not more lirk 4000cal.

IGF1LR3 i use at 40-70mcg ED for cycles of around 8 weeks.

so i would rec ED with the igf1lr3

throw in a protein drink or two to help

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you need ALOT more cals and more protein man. aim for 250g protein and 3500cals MIN if not more lirk 4000cal.

Interesting things to think about, because I've always heard 40 days is the maximum for IGF-1-LR3 administration?

Also, IGF-1-LR3 EVERY day, not just training days? Why is it that established teachings lead us to cycle off anyway?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established

im still cutting lol i believe i posted my bulk .

my protein is consistent at 300g, and fat will be no less then 150.

righ tthere is about 2800 cals ill fill the rest in with about 270 carbs.