Test 400 questions..HELP

WorkInProgres

Awards
Hello all, I have just started my first test cycle using t-400. I have read alot about it and I understood the pain was going to be a factor. What i didn't know was there might be slight fever and a lot of swelling at the sight. Is this a fairly normal reaction as the body adjusts the juice?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My body never adjusted. I got flu-like symptoms and felt like crap. The pain was enough to cause me to miss a workout. I stopped after a couple of weeks. It wasn't worth it when I could have pinned 2cc of 200mgs and get the same results with zero pain and discomfort.

WorkInProgres

Awards
Did you try cutting it with cottonseed oil or anything or you just said fuk it?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Did you try cutting it with cottonseed oil or anything or you just said fuk it?
he just said fuk it.

i dnt understand people.....y would u pay for a compound, and go home and cut it with w.e. u paid enought for it already. y pay more and waste time?

another reason y i only use pharma grade...no need to worry some1 sold me a vial full with winstrol and put a label with MAST on it. fuk dat

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
GLHF, I think I sent you a PM on the subject.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If you have fever and bad swelling then you probably have an infection. I'd take a second look at your procedure, sterility, and then the fact that you may have contaminated gear. I enjoy high concentration, never had an issue, never experienced crippling pain. All hypothetically speaking of course.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you have fever and bad swelling then you probably have an infection. I'd take a second look at your procedure, sterility, and then the fact that you may have contaminated gear. I enjoy high concentration, never had an issue, never experienced crippling pain. All hypothetically speaking of course.
Yeah, I know others who have no problem with it. In my circle of friends, there are four of us that work together and try things. All four of us got the same reaction, even with pharma grade 300mg. But, everyone is different. If I knew you better, you'd be richer by 300mg test e!

WorkInProgres

Awards
Well, I have what I have and I wanted to use it. I have no idea how to get human grade anything, so I used what I could get. I don't think it is an infection cuz the reaction was over night. I think an infection would have taken a little longer. My first inject was crap, pain and swelling. My second though was just some pain. The first may have just been bad technique.

WorkInProgres

Awards
besides saying to hell with it, what is the best course of action?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no simple answer. Possibly best to get some 200mg/ml, and do 1/2ml of the 400 with 1ml of the 200. but if its actual feverish then its due to it being nonsterile. Feeling warm at the site though may just be from inflammation rather than really being feverish. Is overall body temp normal?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I've never had pain free 400, although have gotten close to pain free prop at 200.
I guess it really varies from lab to lab, considering many use different concentrations of solvents and different oils for the carrier.

WorkInProgres

Awards
EaseEjl--- the site is definitely warm and tender..overall body temp is about 100. That was my first pin, my second has pain but n redness or swelling. Wtf

WorkInProgres

Awards
So injections are going good now...doing 350mg 2 times per week. The effect are slowly coming. Balls have definately shrunk!!!!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
he just said fuk it.

i dnt understand people.....y would u pay for a compound, and go home and cut it with w.e. u paid enought for it already. y pay more and waste time?

another reason y i only use pharma grade...no need to worry some1 sold me a vial full with winstrol and put a label with MAST on it. fuk dat
cottenseed oil is ridiculously cheap your really not spending more then like 12 bux.

WorkInProgres

Awards
I got some cottonseed oil, it makes the injections go much better.