Using A.A.S to heal muscle injuries?

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
I injuried my bicep about 2 months ago due to heavy lifting. Since then it has not fully healed and even light weight (15 lbs dumbbells) and flexing causes minor pain/discomfort. I start a new cycle in 2 weeks and am wondering if A.A.S and or peptides injected directly into my bicep will help it heal faster.

Has anyone ever used A.A.S and/or Peptides at the injection site of a muscle injury to help repair that injury? Please share your thoughts.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain bro, I'm still recovering from a shoulder injury that is taking forever to heal. HGH is your best bet...

DevlinRD

Awards
there are things called corticoid steroids. basically what you should try to look into is getting a doctor to give u a cortisone shot and take some time off.

many people use AAS for simple injuries like sprains or tears like in mma and it can help them heal it by working it lightly and building it back up. but your issue seems more like in inflammation problem.

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
there are things called corticoid steroids. basically what you should try to look into is getting a doctor to give u a cortisone shot and take some time off.

many people use AAS for simple injuries like sprains or tears like in mma and it can help them heal it by working it lightly and building it back up. but your issue seems more like in inflammation problem.
I'll have to ask my doctor. I don't see or feel an inflammation, just pain/discomfort when I do a bicep curl with weights (15lbs or more). I'll try it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to ask my doctor. I don't see or feel an inflammation, just pain/discomfort when I do a bicep curl with weights (15lbs or more). I'll try it.
It could be Tendonitis.. Heavy lifting for years can sometimes catch up with you.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have what i think is Tendonitis in my bicep.. And let me tell you, once you have it.. It's a B!TCH

DevlinRD

Awards
yeah, i have tendonitis in my forearms, thats a bitch to deal with also. hard to even grip things at some points.

DevlinRD

Awards
also, you wont see or really feel inflammation. its not like a giant ball that grows where you hurt haha. all it is, is a pain in the area. you can feel it with any pressure put onto the area, for instance when you use the muscle too much by lifting a weight 15 or more lbs. it puts too much strain on the place of injury. after a hard workout, i sometimes can feel the pain in my forearm just by setting it on my center counsel between the seats in my car. but i take lots of fishoils and triflex for it and ive had to take months off with icing and aspirin as well. it sucks

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

OMG, cortisone shots are like sex in your joints. if you have pain its instant relief.:dance:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
+1 for HGH
it would help for sure and would cure that right up !

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
+1 for HGH
it would help for sure and would cure that right up !
HGH takes months to have an effect, so I wouldn't count on instant relif from HGH in two weeks. You'd have to take something like 8ius every day with the other compounds, like IGF-1, Insulin and add 12.5mcg of T3 or 50mcgs of T4 daily to augment protein synthesis as well as give yourself a slight metabolic boost in thyroid without shutting down your own production. HGH at 4uis or less is fine by itself, but it may take 6 months to notice anything, if anything at all.

Testosterone will speed up recovery of muscle damage. In fact, it's probably better than HGH for short term recovery. A cortisone shot will mask the injury, not heal it. All it does is stop your natural immune response.

I've been injured many times and what works best for me is Tren. There's nothing like Tren if you want to recover like the Million Dollar Man.