Going on Gold

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Going on Gold

I have been meaning to start a thread about my cycle I am on. SO this is a little difficult to say what I am on, its call Gold Formula. I am told its a lot like DBOL and Test. (I know the rules of the forum say you can't say brand and all that. I really wish I could though because it would make all of your lives easier.)

Anyway. I started last Saturday, I made a MEGA noob mistake because of excitement and pinned 800mg (400mg in each leg) Haha, I was fine and am fine still, I look at it as a jump start haha.

I am pinning 400mg every other day. I have only been pinning my quads and that **** is easy as hell

I have gone up about 3 lbs so far ( I am sure water weight)

I'll try really hard to keep all yall updated. Its been going great so far ! I feel awesome, a really good feeling of well being and strength is already up, for instance, I usually do my heaviest dumbbell rows at 125lbs @ 2 sets of 10 (each arm). This morning I did 140lbs, 1 set 10x each arm, so pretty good I think

I'll try and post before and afters. I am also told that week 3 is when I should see dramatic results, so I can't wait until then !!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed, is there a name for app you screenshot there?

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah its called "workouts"
    is the one with the dumbbell

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Keep us updated. If your up 3 pounds already, there's definitely a fast acting compound in there. Dbol is very likely. Any idea what kind of test?

Dont worry about your noob mistake. It's called front-loading, lol. It's all good. Many people do it with long esters.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Had a really good workout last night ! put up 130lbs on dumbbell press 13x wooo ! feeling strong.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Damn dude, for your size that's pretty crazy. Here I was all excited I put up 105s on incline.

Nice

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    Had a really good workout last night ! put up 130lbs on dumbbell press 13x wooo ! feeling strong.
    Damn, Holy ****, that's no joke. 13 reps? damn, again! you are getting it done!

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Here is what we are working with, sorry my GF isn't good at framing pics

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Damn, Holy ****, that's no joke. 13 reps? damn, again! you are getting it done!
    Well it was 10 first set and then only 3 on the second attempt at a set of 10 haha.. I almost dropped them on my face

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, a before pic. You're a stout 190. Let's see where this cycle takes ya.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

u sure its dbol and test? theres some blends like prop + winstrol /ml, and theyr getting popular especially that one.
    also dbol + sust/prop.

and andd btw im happy too. got 100s x11 on incline last night

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Update: Gold has really started to kick in now. I am the beginning of the second week now. a couple things to note, 1) aggression is way up for sure, but its very acute aggression. 2) strength, Weights just don't feel as heavy as they used too, its a pretty cool feeling. The third thing is size, I need to do some measurements, but I feel bigger all around and my mom was like "how did you get bigger ? last week you didn't look so bulky" haha so thats pretty cool

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Finally my Test E and Tren E came !!! wooohooo ! I have waited like 2 months for it to show up

Once I am done with gold I am going to start another thread for my Test E and Tren E cycle. I cannot wait !

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    Update: Gold has really started to kick in now. I am the beginning of the second week now. a couple things to note, 1) aggression is way up for sure, but its very acute aggression. 2) strength, Weights just don't feel as heavy as they used too, its a pretty cool feeling. The third thing is size, I need to do some measurements, but I feel bigger all around and my mom was like "how did you get bigger ? last week you didn't look so bulky" haha so thats pretty cool

Sounds like you are having awesome gains bro!

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

That's some major weight you're moving bro. I'm not familiar with the "Gold" product you're talking about, but I'm interested to see where your cycle goes. I take it you're trying to bulk. How many calories are you eating each day? (subbed)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. We want Yellow Gold, We want Yellow Gold (Chant)
    By ttreewalkerr in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:40 PM
  3. SHOW ME THE GOLD! Yellow Gold in Stock Baby!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 05:20 PM
  4. e-gold?
    By Throwinfar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 01:10 PM