? about Mast

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
was looking at running Sus, tren e and mast diprop... question I was wondering is can you inject the mast E3D? I know most go EOD but looking at the ester life it should be okay to run E3D correct?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done it and it worked fine, with the other compounds I don't think you'll notice the drop in Masteron.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've been told just up it to 150mg if its E3D.
I haven't tested that theory yet but I just may.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've done it and it worked fine, with the other compounds I don't think you'll notice the drop in Masteron.
Right, I was thinking the same thing.
I'm on so much other shyt and my diet is so on point right now it's sickening, I don't think you will notice.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah figure a 15 wk run would have crazy results and major body comp changes

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah figure a 15 wk run would have crazy results and major body comp changes
It's more about diet, Masteron doesn't really burn fat but makes it so much easier due to the high androgen effects.

Animal1918

Awards
What's your body fat%...it might be hard to get enuff at every 3 days I'd rather save till closer to the end of a cycle and go up to 100mgs ed...I do however feel winny is always a better option

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well went with sus250 and EQ250 and going to inject E3D for 20wks due to using EQ. Probably kick off with 3-4wks of SD and then at the end going to use Epi for 5-6wks... probably below 10% BF here... Been doing the CKD for the last 2.5wks and going to cont through the cycle. Been doing only one refeed day but when I start the cycle will probably do 1.5-2 day refeed to help with growth. Hopefully add some nice lean mass and get crazy vascular.

I just decided I didnt want to run tren right now. Might use it in the winter when I bulk. Who knows but def excited about the upcoming run.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
20 weeks? Jeez.

Last time I did that I didn't bounce back.
Be careful man...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
20 weeks? Jeez.

Last time I did that I didn't bounce back.
Be careful man...
HCG def helps :) for last 6 wks of cycle and then for PCT I use both clomid, tamox and DAA.