second cycle suggestions ?

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Ok, well this is my first post on this site,so i hope i placed this in the right area.Ive recently just finished my first cycle {about 2 months ago}and had good results. I am currently preping for my next one with is tenative around the end of april. Ive been dieting well,high proteins,low carbs, low fat. Adding alot of cardio,as i am trying to get BF as low as possible before next cycle.The reason i am here: I need some feedback on my future stack, I feel it is pretty well planned but wanted to get a few suggestions.

First cyc.
1-3=dbol 50 mg ED
1-8 deca 200mg 2x week
1-15=sust 250 2x week
13,14,15- winny oral

pct 50mg clomid
20 mg nolva
ran for 3 weeks

Start weight was 175, got up to 210 then remained at 195-198 so gains were decent

Now to my next cycle heres my plan please feel free to adjust;

week 1-3 dbol 50 mg ED
week 1,2 test prop 100mg EOD- idea i picked up from another site help carry me till E kicks in. good idea???
week 1-15 test enth 200 2xweek {M and T}
week 15,16 test prop EOD- same point but to carry me over till E clears system
week 10-16 oral winny 50 mg ED

Pct consist of nolva, clomid and hcg

When would be a good week to start hcg and how many IUs. ?

Have armidex on hand in case of gyno.
Will also be taking a kidney/liver support- milk thisle... any other suggestions ??

Diet will be good. High protein and decently high carbs. It will be summer and ill be working 10-12 hour days doing construction landscape.

Body comp-
21 years old - i know your too young, your too young, but its my choice im sure many of you have made "not so good choices" before, yourselves.
195lbs
8-10% BF

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Research more into HCG use.

Don't run prop the last 2 weeks, it won't work like you think, the levels of enan will still be high and you will be doubling the test for 2 weeks basically. this is a recipe for estro rebound. Keep levels as stable as possible, I personally am going to either taper down to prevent this during my current cycle, or just go TRT.