Help with Test Cypionate dosage to avoid bloat?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What dosage and frequency "on average",can I run straight Test cyp. to get decent gains without TOO much bloat or gyno type issues??

I have read that 200mg a week is not enough, but 400-500 can bloat you like a toad. Anyone?????

TheKanezzi

Awards
If you are worried about bloat, why dont you just run an AI like a-dex or letro?

PS, I want a Presa. Make puppies and let me have one. Lol

kvothe

Awards
I read this at another baord from an old ex pro. I am not a science guy so I dont know the reasons behind this, but even for long ester like cyp or enan, he advocated taking multiple smaller shots per week, like eod at least. He said that it helped to decrease the estrogen sides assoc with test, so this would help with the decrease bloat. Honestly, for a first time user, you wont have to go much over 200 mgs to see gains, I know people here will complain about that and say I am crazy, but if you dont see gains on 250 mgs of test and you havent used anything in a while (like been off for 6+months at least), or its your first time, there is something wrong somewhere, either gear is bad, or your diet and/or training are bad. It is different if you just cycled 3 or 4 months ago and used a total of over a gram per week.

Use the smallest amount you can, and the least number of compounds to get the gains you want. Have an ai, serms, all suppot on hand, and your pct, but only use the ai and stuff oncycle if necessary. these are medicines, chemicals, and are of great benefit, but dont take them just to be able to post on here how much junk you put into your body. If you need it fine, if not, leave it be.

If it were me, and I am assuming this is your first time with test and that you have a250mg/ml concentration, that is pretty standard. I would go with 1/3 cc eod for 10-12 weeks. That is an average of 291 mg per week. If you see nothing after 4 or 5 weeks, go up to .5 cc eod, that will be 437.5 mgs per week. If you stil see nothing there is definitely something wrong.

Yes there is estro sides, but a lot of bloat is due to poor diet, eat clean, no fast food, no junk food, no fried food, drink at least a gallon of water a day, that will honestly help, and even if bulking still adhere to the same diet, just increase the amount of food, but there is never an excuse to eat poorly other than it is a cheat meal. Also, do cardio, even if bulking, do cardio period. Bulking should not be an excuse to get fat and lazy at the dinner table or on cardio. All that will make you is unhealthy.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Drink plenty of water and take the arimedex and you will be fine.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about bloat, why dont you just run an AI like a-dex or letro?

PS, I want a Presa. Make puppies and let me have one. Lol
I would but my dog is about as sharp as a weight belt. You don't want any more of him running around. Impressive, but stupid!!

Last edited:

TheKanezzi

Awards
I would but my dog is about as sharp as a weight belt. You don't want any more of him running around. Impressive, but stupid!!
Thats alright! Lol, how many have you had? I have had tons of dogs but i want a big nasty beast now!