Ok first time pinning... help with cycle.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok i have test depot and some trenbol 100.
If i were to run these i was thinking....

Trenbol 100= 100mg/8wks
Test Depot= 250mg/8wks

Plenty of prohormones, so maybe i could start M14add in the beginning 4wks?
Or epi, SD, 19 nor, etc. etc.

I have nolva always on hand, and support supps.

What yall think? experienced speakers please.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest Trenbolone on your 1st cycle, but if you're gonna do it anyway...

I would run the Test 1-2wks longer than the Tren just to make sure it has cleared your system.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok not suggesting tren for my first... How come bud? Just figuring your reasoning....

And im not like typical stubborn peeps haha. I would just need some reasoning behind it.

Now i am experienced with ph's..... Taken dbol and what not....
Now i know i respond to epi ph very well. So should i consider equipoise? Even though its a cutting agent?
If anything maybe i should just stick to test....

My goal Is mainly to place some wet mass on me heard trenbolone would be good with that. I would kinda like to way away from dbol and test.... If there is a shot for mass and not cut, Like wet gains. I am just really trying to hit 200....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If your curious about diet ill get 3000 in easy. Mainly eating everything under the table..... My metabolism is just soo rediculous.... Im trying to fit more calories and stretch my stumach out but that will take time. If i could get 4000 or 4500 i would maybe gain something lol..... Thats a lot of food.... Friends and girl already complains about how much food i eat haha.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ok not suggesting tren for my first... How come bud? Just figuring your reasoning....

And im not like typical stubborn peeps haha. I would just need some reasoning behind it.

Now i know i respond to epi ph very well. So should i consider equipoise? Even though its a cutting agent?

My goal Is mainly to place some wet mass on me heard trenbolone would be good with that. I would kinda like to way away from dbol and test.... If there is a shot for mass and not cut, Like wet gains. I am just really trying to hit 200....
IF you want "wet" gains, like bloat, then you should run a test/deca cycle with a dbol kickstart. With enough carbs, you could gain 25-30 pounds in 12 weeks, you'd be fat, but big. And it would mostly go away when your estro levels went back to normal.

Whoever told you tren produces wet gains is wrong, many believe tren is the one steroid that actually burns fat from all the sweats.

In the end, it's all about diet and training really, to gain weight, you have to be at a positive energy balance, (eat more calories than you burn.)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
IF you want "wet" gains, like bloat, then you should run a test/deca cycle with a dbol kickstart. With enough carbs, you could gain 25-30 pounds in 12 weeks, you'd be fat, but big. And it would mostly go away when your estro levels went back to normal.

Whoever told you tren produces wet gains is wrong, many believe tren is the one steroid that actually burns fat from all the sweats.

In the end, it's all about diet and training really, to gain weight, you have to be at a positive energy balance, (eat more calories than you burn.)
I red on a webste somewhere that it game wet gains.... Which i thought also that it burned..... So this is why im asking yall.... Kind of confused me...
I was looking into deca but was not sure.... Ok ill look into that and hold the tren off on the side for another day....

But all i need is 15 but 20 to 35 is fine... :afro:

Yeah i hove got the protein intake and carbs.... WAsnt noticing much of a diference And weight would gradually increase and then stop.... With me at 185-190 kinda like a platue at weight gain hahaha.....

But im trying to incorporate more fat. Which might help.... Like i said metabolism is rediculous.... Heres what i ate today for an example.

Woke up
meal one: two bowls of cereal. protein shake
meal two: plate of spaghetti with mazarella bread(by the way amazing!)
meal three: pork chop in cream of mushroom slop, with rice and collard greens
meal four: Bowl of ice cream and black berry pie and protein shake.
meal five: Crescount(sp?) with turkey, cheese, and mayo
meal six: Spaghetti similar to two
meal seven: Protein before bed and cottage cheese with jelly mix.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Woke up
meal one: two bowls of cereal. protein shake
meal two: plate of spaghetti with mazarella bread(by the way amazing!)
meal three: pork chop in cream of mushroom slop, with rice and collard greens
meal four: Bowl of ice cream and black berry pie and protein shake.
meal five: Crescount(sp?) with turkey, cheese, and mayo
meal six: Spaghetti similar to two
meal seven: Protein before bed and cottage cheese with jelly mix.
That diet is awful!!!!

Tren is not used for a first timer because of the sides. They are a major factor in the use of tren. It is the juice of the Gods but only if you can take the sides.

The best cycle for a first timer is usually 12 wks of 500-600mg/wk of Test e or c with some kind of 4-5wk oral kick start. This way you know how your body reacts to test. Then you can start to add other aas into the mix.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
That diet is awful!!!!

Tren is not used for a first timer because of the sides. They are a major factor in the use of tren. It is the juice of the Gods but only if you can take the sides.

The best cycle for a first timer is usually 12 wks of 500-600mg/wk of Test e or c with some kind of 4-5wk oral kick start. This way you know how your body reacts to test. Then you can start to add other aas into the mix.
I agree; do not use Tren on your first inject cycle. Run test alone, or since you do have previous experience with orals, use one as a kickstart and Test E or cyp....

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established

If "wet mass" is your goal then certainly stay away from Tren. Test alone will give you plenty of mass on your 1st cycle if you eat like a horse. Use an ester that aromatizes more than others, such as Test C, Test D, even Test E. Use dbol at the beginning and the end of your cycle as well. 20-30lbs is easily attained with this cycle(if its your 1st).

No need to stack AAS on your first cycle. Next time add Deca if mass is still your goal. Side effects can be a bitch and knowing which compound is responsible makes the sides easier to manage.

Also, do a lot of reading before you start. PCT is a good place to begin.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
That diet is awful!!!!

Ha it def isnt clean, but im getting plenty of calories.... Which is what i want especially for gaining. Plus i try to eat clean and it just doesnt happen with trying to gain.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If "wet mass" is your goal then certainly stay away from Tren. Test alone will give you plenty of mass on your 1st cycle if you eat like a horse. Use an ester that aromatizes more than others, such as Test C, Test D, even Test E. Use dbol at the beginning and the end of your cycle as well. 20-30lbs is easily attained with this cycle(if its your 1st).

No need to stack AAS on your first cycle. Next time add Deca if mass is still your goal. Side effects can be a bitch and knowing which compound is responsible makes the sides easier to manage.

Also, do a lot of reading before you start. PCT is a good place to begin.
Good idea rhodesman. I was told wrong about the tren....

So ill just stick with prop and that will be it maybe some dbol depending what kind of deal i get it for.

Plus whats wrong with my diet? If im trying to gain why not eat like i am? i am getting plenty of protein.... CArbs fat im getting plenty of also..
Ill admit pork i dont eat all the time and is not my favorite.

Nothing wrong with the spaghetti. Its full of veggies. Squash celery corn tomatoes, whole wheat pasta, ground beaf with turkey sausage! finaminal!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

So ill just stick with prop and that will be it maybe some dbol depending what kind of deal i get it for.

Plus whats wrong with my diet? If im trying to gain why not eat like i am? i am getting plenty of protein.... CArbs fat im getting plenty of also..

Nothing wrong with the spaghetti. Its full of veggies. Squash celery corn tomatoes, whole wheat pasta, ground beaf with turkey sausage! finaminal!
Yes you are trying to gain but you also want to add quality weight. What you put in your body matters. If you put $hit in you get $hit for results. I do have a very fast metabolism and have to really rack up the Cals to gain. I mean ice cream is great for the occasional sweet tooth fix but come on. If you are on aas then be serious about your diet too.

for comparison here is my rough diet:
1)wake up: 15-20mg BCAA with 8oz OJ
2)breakfast hr later (after shower): 5-6 whole eggs with 7-8 eggs whites, 1.5-2 cups oatmeal, 1 box raisins
3)2 chicken wraps... 8-9oz chicken split on two 100% whole wheat wraps, lettice, few slices of avacodo, large apple
4)8-9oz chicken, 10-11oz sweet potato, 28g mac nuts or almonds
5)pre workout: 25g whey with 25g casien, 1 cup oatmeal
6)post workout 50g whey with 100g waxy maize
7)repeat meal 4 or 10oz 94%lean ground beef with 1-1.5 cup oatmeal
8)before bed: 50g casein 2 tablespoons almonds and 2 tablespoons walnut oil

*once a wk i would have a cheat meal and go to 5 guys and have 2 burgers and reg fry... IT WAS ALWAYS SOOO YUMMY! LOVE THAT PLACE!

*occasionally instead of meal 3 I got MHPs Up Your Mass (very solid weight gainer if you look at ing list) and mix the recommended scoops with whole milk for 900+cal meal.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a diet!

Listen to Liftingstud
Glad you agree... if that doesnt put solid mass on a 185er then he is a lost cause. If you dont have a food scale, invest in one! My body totally changed when I started weighing my cooked food. And keeping it simple makes it easy to add or subtract depending on what going on.

Its not set in stone. I mean I love whole wheat pasta too, 50% italian here but I also make sure I brown my lean beef to add to the sauce or cook up some chicken to add in. I also will switch out for some brown rice instead of all the oats. Heck sometimes I will have 2 Up your Mass shakes with whole milk 900 cal each and then go for my cheat meal that night with the gf. I mean I am probably at 6000 cal or more that day but I grow! Some people this would be way too much but for my and my fast metabolism, esp on aas, its needed. Make it simple so its very easy to follow.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established

Ha ha...don't get me wrong, I love prop, but I'm willing to bet that you won't on your first cycle. I would certainly suggest a longer estered Test for a first timer but if you can handle it, go with it. Also, definitely consider adding the d-bol if you're using prop. It doesn't aromatize as much so gains will be much leaner(which is why its my favorite).

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Glad you agree... if that doesnt put solid mass on a 185er then he is a lost cause. If you dont have a food scale, invest in one! My body totally changed when I started weighing my cooked food. And keeping it simple makes it easy to add or subtract depending on what going on.

Its not set in stone. I mean I love whole wheat pasta too, 50% italian here but I also make sure I brown my lean beef to add to the sauce or cook up some chicken to add in. I also will switch out for some brown rice instead of all the oats. Heck sometimes I will have 2 Up your Mass shakes with whole milk 900 cal each and then go for my cheat meal that night with the gf. I mean I am probably at 6000 cal or more that day but I grow! Some people this would be way too much but for my and my fast metabolism, esp on aas, its needed. Make it simple so its very easy to follow.
I hear yah hoss. Good advice...
My thing was that trying to eat healthy and trying to gain weight was just not cutting it for me.... My metabolism is redonculous! So i was like lets throw in more fat!!! haha. Here is my thing. I have crohnes and my dad has a an awsome metabolism and so does my grandpa they are both old and still look skinny and eat everything under the table...... I will love it in the long run.... But holyshiznit what a pain in A$$!
That diet was just an example by the way i dont eat ice cream every single day lol. I splurge one week out of the month lol. ok maybe 2 wks....... But the two weeks is rare.

I also love up your mass that stuff was sweet! it put a solid mass on me. But the only problem is i cant have egg it upsets my stumach..... A ton of weight gainers have egg albumin (sp?) In it.. Runs right through me.... So i try to make my own gainer with oats. or use lean body by labrada

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha...don't get me wrong, I love prop, but I'm willing to bet that you won't on your first cycle. I would certainly suggest a longer estered Test for a first timer but if you can handle it, go with it. Also, definitely consider adding the d-bol if you're using prop. It doesn't aromatize as much so gains will be much leaner(which is why its my favorite).
Oh yeah i forgot about prop, and how it hurts.... Well..... Cyp maybe....
I have seen some beginning cycles with equipoise, but not many. I think that is also a cutting? Im not so familiar with this stuff like i am with ph's.... This is why i listen. :)

But on the dbol. I can get gyno real easy.... So i i wanted to stay away from it..... But maybe i could. Its been a while since i have taken dbol.... About 3 yrs er so.... I loved the mass though from what i can remember.... Maybe i couls stack erase with it...... Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet you could gain 20lb in one year with a solid diet that doesn't include fu*king ice cream. The only steroids you need are the ones you get second hand by eating red meat.

I try not to comment on these types of threads because I really do NOT give a **** what you to with your body. But for ****ing crying out loud you listed ice cream in your diet so now it's gloves off.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have seen some beginning cycles with equipoise, but not many. I think that is also a cutting? Im not so familiar with this stuff like i am with ph's.... This is why i listen. :)

But on the dbol. I can get gyno real easy.... So i i wanted to stay away from it..... But maybe i could. Its been a while since i have taken dbol.... About 3 yrs er so.... I loved the mass though from what i can remember.... Maybe i couls stack erase with it...... Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
You can def bulk with EQ. Yeah its not wet like deca but it will put lean mass on you slowly.

You can get gyno with test just as easy as dbol if your prone to it.

SERMs for a long time?!?!?! huh?!?!? If you are worried about gyno on cycle run a AI during your cycle. You only need to worry about SERMs if you start to develop gyno and during PCT

It seems like you really need to do some more research before jumping into the aas you are talking about. Just a suggestion. You dont know very basic stuff.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I bet you could gain 20lb in one year with a solid diet that doesn't include fu*king ice cream. The only steroids you need are the ones you get second hand by eating red meat.

I try not to comment on these types of threads because I really do NOT give a **** what you to with your body. But for ****ing crying out loud you listed ice cream in your diet so now it's gloves off.
D@mn Dude roid rage!
Ok my bad for listing icecream ha. WOw sounds like somone misses some icecream. Dont be jealous. :friday:

SERM is for after cycle correct sir. Im trying to not get pissed of with how degrading you sound on this.
My main point was for being on an SERM because of gyno. since dbol is known for this, I was not concidering it.

And secondly ( i am laughing about this how much of a big deal this is becoming ) I listed ice cream as an example about what i had that day...... As an example of how much i eat. Because i had figured the question would arise. I had ice cream that day!!!!!!!! good greaf holms...... And yes if im listing things as a meal.... that would be considered a meal......
Im sorry i ate ice cream.... Extra calories i will always except... As long as im getting all of my protein and carbs..... I always eat clean since i have crohnes my body does not alow trash food. But since my stumach has been doing well i splurged!!!! Jeez guys lol..... People get a cheat day or two.....

Everything else was fine. Spaghetti I ate a lot of because i had made a huge batch of for the guys that i was working for that day....
Pork chop is not a lean meat, but i will eat occasionally. The "slop" was mushroom soup with mushrooms and onion, bell pepper. Rice on the side, Brown rice that is. With collard greens. Cottage cheese, well theres nothing wrong with that....

Honestly dude just because i have to eat o ton of carbs does not mean that im having a ****ty diet. Everyone is different and plus i have to eat alot to gain.

Ice cream, well i splurged.... Scuse me for splurging!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You can def bulk with EQ. Yeah its not wet like deca but it will put lean mass on you slowly.

You can get gyno with test just as easy as dbol if your prone to it.

SERMs for a long time?!?!?! huh?!?!? If you are worried about gyno on cycle run a AI during your cycle. You only need to worry about SERMs if you start to develop gyno and during PCT

It seems like you really need to do some more research before jumping into the aas you are talking about. Just a suggestion. You dont know very basic stuff.
Naw thats what i meant sorry i have been in a hurry getting things done today. And yes i am prone to gyno which why im iffy about the dbol, But if its just as easy from test then ill have to consider some things differently. Thats all i was trying to say. Sorry if it did not seem like it. I tend to think way ahead of my typing.....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok to clear things up:
And to make things straight on what has rediculously blown out of proportion.
Please please read the whole thing before blowing up fellas......

If i were to cycle
We have decided some type of test....
No dbol because i can easily get gyno....
I have nolva on the side and have had nolva for some time. I also have AI's on the side.

Diet would look like this, which is my normal diet:(No ice cream! haha)

Meal one: Cup of yogurt and cup of cottage cheese. Two slices of ezekial bread with honey. Protein shake. Or enstead of bread ill have steel cut oats
Multi. 10g of fishoil. Probiotic. Natty test-booster. Krealk.

Preworkout: Green tea milk with cinnonmon vanilla protein with krealkylyne, BCaas, Blended up oats (By the way awsome!)

Postworkout: Protein shake, bcaas

Meal two: tuna sandwich WIth mayo tomato and spinach leaves. Baked potato clean or with butter.

Meal three: I normally like to drink a mass shake. But if not ill eat some yogurt, or cottage cheese. Or even a quick grilled chicken. WIth a salad on the side

Meal four: Steak, Collards or spinach, green beans or sparagus, Normally i like two types of green in this meal. Not with too much ruf***e. 1/2 cup brown rice.

Meal five: Cottage or meal shake

Meal six: protein shake
and bed.......

Now the reason i eat so much cottage and yogurt. The casein and it loves my stumach and packed with a ton of protein.... Im trying to gain weight so im not worried about too much dairy.....

And yes i am not gaining weight off of this. I have done this for 9 months and have stopped at 185..... Been stuck here for 2 months....

There you go now have at it and tell me what you think.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I like to have shakes but gezz man 5-6 shakes! And while cottage cheese is great you gave to eat a ton to get the protein requirement needed for a meal. Don't get defensive about the ice cream comments. Most people when they post a diet will do like you did the second time and post what they usually eat.

IMO you not getting enough whole foods. The body runs through shakes very quick. People with fast metabolisms often are not getting the full nutrient content from their food because it passes through them so fast. Hence while whole foods are better. It takes the body time to break them down. Shakes are great for when you are in a pinch and need to get a meal in.

Plus you have NO carbs post workout?!?! You kidding me?!?? That's when you could use them the most. Insulin is a very anabolic hormone! Use it!

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established

As a few others have said, Test also aromatizes very easily because it is highly androgenic. D-bol does me the same way. I run AI's on every cycle for this reason but it also keeps me lean. Considering what you've told us so far here is what I would do in your situation:

Test E, C, or D 400-500mg wks 1-10(yes 400mg will work very well for your 1st run)
Anadrol wks 1-4 maybe even 1-6 depending on how you feel.

Keep an AI(aromasin, Letro, or A-dex) around in case of gyno flare ups.

Study hard on PCT methods.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I like to have shakes but gezz man 5-6 shakes! And while cottage cheese is great you gave to eat a ton to get the protein requirement needed for a meal. Don't get defensive about the ice cream comments. Most people when they post a diet will do like you did the second time and post what they usually eat.

IMO you not getting enough whole foods. The body runs through shakes very quick. People with fast metabolisms often are not getting the full nutrient content from their food because it passes through them so fast. Hence while whole foods are better. It takes the body time to break them down. Shakes are great for when you are in a pinch and need to get a meal in.

Plus you have NO carbs post workout?!?! You kidding me?!?? That's when you could use them the most. Insulin is a very anabolic hormone! Use it!
ok Well glad were on the same page. With the post workout i always heard you need quick carbs after workout. Then as your meal after worout should be in slow carbs. Which is why i use a sandwich after workout. I did not mention but after i work out i normally drink a powerade or some sort of juice on the side. Most of the protein shakes have carbs in there also... Milk i drink as whole milk. Which is full of fat and carbs.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
As a few others have said, Test also aromatizes very easily because it is highly androgenic. D-bol does me the same way. I run AI's on every cycle for this reason but it also keeps me lean. Considering what you've told us so far here is what I would do in your situation:

Test E, C, or D 400-500mg wks 1-10(yes 400mg will work very well for your 1st run)
Anadrol wks 1-4 maybe even 1-6 depending on how you feel.

Keep an AI(aromasin, Letro, or A-dex) around in case of gyno flare ups.

Study hard on PCT methods.
Ok well thank ou for the advice Rhodesman. I very much appreciate it. And i Do understand how it is when you have new people on here that dont understand things and try to jump on to a cycle. I do the same thing with advice on ph's... My cycles on ph's have always run fine. Blood work and everything. ONly having to be careful on the gyno aspect.
Having this be the first time i have ever considered pinning. I have been trying to figure up on it. Little bit harder to figure... kinda....
I am always trying to perfect my diet and gain muscle. Cause dieting is the hardest thing to perfect. I think any of yall can agree.
So i will prob try the test i have bought and leave the tren for when ever i ever get fat ha. if ever.
Ill pin 400 wk, or 200 biwk.
Anadrol ill look into maybe i can get some.... We will see....

Thank you fellas. And lighten up! ha :147:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
ok Well glad were on the same page. With the post workout i always heard you need quick carbs after workout. Then as your meal after worout should be in slow carbs. Which is why i use a sandwich after workout. I did not mention but after i work out i normally drink a powerade or some sort of juice on the side. Most of the protein shakes have carbs in there also... Milk i drink as whole milk. Which is full of fat and carbs.
We are not on the same page at all. Are you kidding me? A powerade or juice... I suggest you have 80-100g of carbs after you work out... you know how much powerade you have to drink to get those carbs? A TON! And you never said anything about how you get most of your protein from shakes. Eat more food. And a sandwich after you workout?!?!? I love when I see the pros diet and they list a sandwich as a meal, LOL! Look at how my diet differs from yours. What do you notice? A bunch more whole food... also what else do you see? Exact amounts of food. Pretty much everything is weighed out post cooking. Is this over board? Nope, if your serious, you better know exactly whats going in your body so that you can easily manipulate it when you either hit a plateau (like you have) or want to cut.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A. Trenbolone has NEVER been approved for medical use in humans only in cattle
B. It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500/500- making it in the top 3 of the most powerful steroids
C.It can cause alot, ALOT of side effects.

I would do this

test 500mg 12 wks

m14add first 5 weeks epi last 5 weeks

but i cant talk im using tren right now on my first cycle, but uh

i dont usually reccomend what i do to other people- multiple people who use steroids tell me im crazy

I have to agree

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
We are not on the same page at all. Are you kidding me? A powerade or juice... I suggest you have 80-100g of carbs after you work out... you know how much powerade you have to drink to get those carbs? A TON! And you never said anything about how you get most of your protein from shakes. Eat more food. And a sandwich after you workout?!?!? I love when I see the pros diet and they list a sandwich as a meal, LOL! Look at how my diet differs from yours. What do you notice? A bunch more whole food... also what else do you see? Exact amounts of food. Pretty much everything is weighed out post cooking. Is this over board? Nope, if your serious, you better know exactly whats going in your body so that you can easily manipulate it when you either hit a plateau (like you have) or want to cut.
Lol lifting stud your wearing me out! haha.

Ight dude. Powerade or juice is not enough. More whole foods. I will cut down to three shakes. not five.
And whole foods versus protein shakes..... I have heard many bios on pros and they drink as much shakes as they eat also.. As long as you alays get your protein. I have never been a fan of weighing.... But i will start.
You know why? Because you sir have inspired me! :mischievous:

Plus i do cook alot. But when i cook i make huge batches of so i dont have to cook every two hours.... So if its chicken ill cook 5 breasts one day. Or a huge batch of chili. Etc Etc.Etc.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
A. Trenbolone has NEVER been approved for medical use in humans only in cattle
B. It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500/500- making it in the top 3 of the most powerful steroids
C.It can cause alot, ALOT of side effects.

I would do this

test 500mg 12 wks

m14add first 5 weeks epi last 5 weeks

but i cant talk im using tren right now on my first cycle, but uh

i dont usually reccomend what i do to other people- multiple people who use steroids tell me im crazy

I have to agree

Wow did not kno that.... WEll then i will sell it back... lol....
Yeah i have m14 and epi. SO i That would be a sweet cycle i have to agree!

Screw the tren lol!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The pros are eating tons of whole foods in addition to the protein shakes.

5 chicken breasts that like 2.5 meals for me try cooking 12 at a time.

steakboy

i stopped listening to people about my diet. after years of this sh!t you'll figure out what you need to eat to grow and what you need to eat to get cut. if you're not growing, eat more. if you're getting fat eat less or do higher intensity workouts to compensate.

ice cream is one of my staples. lately i've been eating the hell out of coconut milk ice cream. the fats in there are great and they don't use refined sugars.

whenever i'm out to eat with my wominz and i order that dessert at the end and my chick gives me that look like slow down fatty, i proudly say "I'm bulking up!"

PS. yeah the tren is harsh i hear. i hear people are starting to opt for masteron instead. close to the same strength gains with less nasty sides. makes you hornier than a rabbit too i hear.