jaydollars pulse/burst cycle with Boladrol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok AM members, here it goes, I will be starting a modified boladrol pulse cycle next Friday morning. I will be running it F, S, SU, and then taking 4 days off and starting over again the next Friday morning, this will be done for a total of 4 times followed by PCT. For a while I had been considering pulsing mwf, however with my work and school schedule there is 0 time for the gym, and I am trying to pack on a few pounds more before summer comes up.

Why am I doing this?

Currently right now I work full time, 45 hours a week m-f, and I also go to a law school program at night, so Monday through Thursday I work from 8-5, then go to class usually from 6-9ish, head home and study a little for the next day, and repeat. Its not until Friday when I don't have class I actually have to work a night shift so I can hit the gym in the am, followed by workouts on Sat and Sun in the am as well. The rest of all my free time is spent studying, and it sucks bad.

The other reason why I am not just dosing ED, is because I want to keep liver and cholesterol sides to a minimum, I am not too concerned with shutdown, more so lipids than anything else. I know I am running a methyl, there will be sides, but maybe this will limit them, this is an experiment for me.

Stats:
5'6"
175 lbs
Age 28
Bf% I think around 12% but will have the girlfriend hit me with the bf calipers later in the week for sure. I will be sure to post it up when I know for sure.

Goals: Lean bulk, gain strength, retain gains post cycle

Pre-cycle prep:
Liver juice
Life Support
Fish oil
CLA
Vit C
Multi

On 3 day cycles:
Fish Oil
CLA
Vit C
Multi
NO LIVER SUPPORT, NO LIFE SUPPORT, yeah that right
I am not going into this now but I don't want the milk thistle interfering with absorption

Dosing schedule, this may change:
Week 1 F-SU: 6,6,6
Week 2 F-SU: 8,8,8
Week 3 F-SU: 10,10,10
Week 4 F-SU: 10,10,10

Off days I will run the following:
PP's TRS
50mg 6-bromo pre-bed, may not do this though
Stoked
Life Support
Liver Juice
Fish Oil
CLA
VIT C
Multi

Past cycle experience:
- Andro poppers back when I was 18 and an idiot, gains were awesome though, had no idea what I was doing
- 6 week Epi pulse up to 60mg last year, gained 5lbs and kept it all, did not really gain anything till I hit 50mg, only side I had was bp headaches after I dosed, but they weren't bad

Blood work:
Having pre-cycle bloods drawn this week at the doctors
2 weeks in will have bloods taken from an independent source
2 weeks after pct will have bloods done again
These will all be posted

Diet:
More to follow, while on I will do 3500-4000, not sure yet, off days will be 3000. I pre-cook almost all my meals and live basically out of tupperware, macros will be 40-40-20...I will be posting more details later.

PCT:
PP's TRS
Torem 40mg/day for 30 days
All other jazz like liver juice etc...

Workouts:

Friday - Chest, front delts, biceps
Saturday - Legs
Sunday - Back, traps, tris

Note: No matter what anyone says, I will not change the 3 days on 4 days off regimen, maybe it has been done, maybe not, who cares, I'm doing it and getting bloodwork done right in the middle of it to see whats going on inside my body, we'll see at the end of this whether it works or not, if 2 weeks in md hdl is in the single digits like if I was running superdrol, I'll probably stop, but I am hoping the 4 days off will prevent that

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Posted in the wrong section, if a mod see this please move to Cycle info, thanks

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do this justice and have a real log, but school has destroyed me, i will post a final review in a week or so with all the details in the anabolics section