PRO ADVICE ON MY CYCLE......

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
hey brothers...You've been very helpful thusfar so I have another question....I have a bottle of IBE EPI & Turinabol LV...I was thinking of using one or the other toward the end of my 12 week test E cycle to harden up gains and maybe lose a little BF....How would you go about incorporating it in and which would you use?? Or should I save it for later on?

Also I'm on week 7 and my strength is DEF up and Im getting some acne but Im not really getting the amount of size I expected....I mean Im bigger but my weight is only up like 10 lbs....shouldnt it be up more than that? i even kickstarted with beastdrol....my diet is real good...im eating like a mule...eggs galore, lots of chicken and often etc...Maybe my expectations were a little high OR maybe the Best is yet to come, I don't know...What do you think??

Thanks in advance to your responses to my questions!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
how much test u running a wk? A key thing to know.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...500 mg split 250 twice wk
how the libido? is it UG or human grade? might be slightly under dosed which is common. My first run was exactly like yours, 12 wks 500mg test e with 4 wks of sd to kick it off. Really just noticed a huge jump in sex drive after the sd was stopped. My friend had some extra test that I added toward the end and totally changed. Went up to 800mg/wk and starting growing. My views on test are mixed. I hear guys that grow like a weed on 500mg/wk and other dont notice much. I always include it cause my gf would kill me if I had no sex drive. The major plus is your not loosing any of the weight you gained from the sd, which is very common with orals that pack on weight quickly. The thing you must remember test is no where near as strong as sd and will not pack on the quick weight. If you can get more test I would advise bumping up a bit and see what happens. Maybe do 1.5cc 2x a wk instead of 1cc.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
youve gained 10 lbs on superdrol and test- something is not right

you should be up at least 15lbs unless you dont gain easily

next time buy some dianabol

i would use epi at the end of your cycle

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hey brothers...You've been very helpful thusfar so I have another question....I have a bottle of IBE EPI & Turinabol LV...I was thinking of using one or the other toward the end of my 12 week test E cycle to harden up gains and maybe lose a little BF....How would you go about incorporating it in and which would you use?? Or should I save it for later on?

Also I'm on week 7 and my strength is DEF up and Im getting some acne but Im not really getting the amount of size I expected....I mean Im bigger but my weight is only up like 10 lbs....shouldnt it be up more than that? i even kickstarted with beastdrol....my diet is real good...im eating like a mule...eggs galore, lots of chicken and often etc...Maybe my expectations were a little high OR maybe the Best is yet to come, I don't know...What do you think??

Thanks in advance to your responses to my questions!!
ill hit both points for you.

1) gains thus far arent bad. mmaybe not what you expected but not bad. could very easily be diet related. some people think they are eating more than they actually are. you say eggs galore. well eggs are a great source of protein but not overall cals if its mostly whites. if you're training more and burning up more cals you'd need to make that adjustment in cals

2)epi or tbol your choice. decide how long you want to run it then extrapolate back from when pct will begin as you'll want to finish the oral the day befroe pct starts which i assume is two weeks post last t inj

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ill hit both points for you.

1) gains thus far arent bad. mmaybe not what you expected but not bad. could very easily be diet related. some people think they are eating more than they actually are. you say eggs galore. well eggs are a great source of protein but not overall cals if its mostly whites. if you're training more and burning up more cals you'd need to make that adjustment in cals

2)epi or tbol your choice. decide how long you want to run it then extrapolate back from when pct will begin as you'll want to finish the oral the day befroe pct starts which i assume is two weeks post last t inj
thanks...i was thinking Epi would be the better choice....And how many weeks would you reccomend? I have one bottle, but can another...Also at what dosing protocol would be the best for epi??And yes I have always seemed to have trouble gaining muscle my whole life,, fat not a prob but muscle slower than most...i have been eating like crazy but im gonna try to eat more...I very well may order another vial of test and bump it up and maybe even stretch the cycle to 15 weeks...What do you all think of that?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
how the libido? is it UG or human grade? might be slightly under dosed which is common. My first run was exactly like yours, 12 wks 500mg test e with 4 wks of sd to kick it off. Really just noticed a huge jump in sex drive after the sd was stopped. My friend had some extra test that I added toward the end and totally changed. Went up to 800mg/wk and starting growing. My views on test are mixed. I hear guys that grow like a weed on 500mg/wk and other dont notice much. I always include it cause my gf would kill me if I had no sex drive. The major plus is your not loosing any of the weight you gained from the sd, which is very common with orals that pack on weight quickly. The thing you must remember test is no where near as strong as sd and will not pack on the quick weight. If you can get more test I would advise bumping up a bit and see what happens. Maybe do 1.5cc 2x a wk instead of 1cc.
im using GP test...my libido sucked until about week 5....which i thought was weird...myabe it had something to do with SD....but now its up...whats your advice on throwing in EPI towards the end of cycle and what is the best and proper protocol for doing so?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks...i was thinking Epi would be the better choice....And how many weeks would you reccomend? I have one bottle, but can another...Also at what dosing protocol would be the best for epi??And yes I have always seemed to have trouble gaining muscle my whole life,, fat not a prob but muscle slower than most...i have been eating like crazy but im gonna try to eat more...I very well may order another vial of test and bump it up and maybe even stretch the cycle to 15 weeks...What do you all think of that?
being your 1st cycle i wouldnt bump the dose at this point and i wouldnt extend it either. finish this cycle and adjust next time. 4-6 weeks epi your choice really and id go 30-40mg straight thru. hard to say as i dont know your tolerance for the compound. some guys go higher but better to start lower

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
being your 1st cycle i wouldnt bump the dose at this point and i wouldnt extend it either. finish this cycle and adjust next time. 4-6 weeks epi your choice really and id go 30-40mg straight thru. hard to say as i dont know your tolerance for the compound. some guys go higher but better to start lower
thanks...i have seemed to have had high tolerances to all compounds i have ran including SD...i usually need the higher dose to get results, so with epi is 40 pretty much the max most ppl run??

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks...i have seemed to have had high tolerances to all compounds i have ran including SD...i usually need the higher dose to get results, so with epi is 40 pretty much the max most ppl run??
not max but prolly norm. you'll see some logs 50-60

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
It's not that much a surprise you didn't vain 20lbs on test, test is good but 12 weeks on nothing but test won't slam the muscle on you. I'd def throw in the epi, you will see your best gains with adding an oral. Test is a great base, and goodfor beginner cycles, but don't expect to blow up from it alone.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok great, thanks for the feed back....i have one bottle of epi...what is the absolute best doising protocol for the epi??