Test E & Var Question

Kulper1

Awards
I'm going to start a 16 week cycle towards the end of March & have a question. I plan to run 500mg of test & 50mg of var the last 7 weeks. I have seen differing opinions here. Would you stop the test at Week 14 & just do the Var for 15/16 and then start PCT first day of week 17? Or would you run them both through week 16 & then wait two weeks & start PCT at the start of Week 19?

Thanks.

Kulper1

Awards
Actually I think I am leaning towards option #1 but running the Test until week 14, Deca until week 13 & running the Anavar until week 16. Start PCT immediately following the Var. The reason the Deca will go to 13 is because that is how much I have :)

Luck 6

Awards
Option 1 as Test will still be in your system anyways for the last 2 weeks.

kvothe

Awards
Option 1 as Test will still be in your system anyways for the last 2 weeks.
agreed, some old timers had a theory of tapering off helping recovery, though I dont think there is any science behind it and many science guys say it is dumb, I personally like the idea and use it, in fact since the test e will be active for about two weeks after last shot, I would run var 3-4 weeks afterlast shot, dont add more weeks of orals if you do this, just ajdust your start time. The theory and I think it does help is it eases you into pct, again the science guys say this is complete idiocy, and they may very well be correct, but it is one thing I have done and learned from older gear users when I was younger.

I currentyl finishing primo and test p, I stopped test p after 8 weeks, and this is my 10the week on primo, so with the short ester I have spent about the last week and a half with no test and I feel fine, still progressing (again is just a short period though, not recommending testless cycles) and will begin pct in two weeks after the primo clears, which will be about a month with no test. One thing I should point out is I use a very low dose of test to begin with (50mgs of prop eod, not too much above actual hrt dose though they wouldnt use prop) so maybe for me the fall is not that much.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your last pining is wk 14 with the Tes E run the var til wk16 and than go into PCT. Or run the var wks 11-16, Tes E 1-14