- 02-08-2011, 02:30 PM
- 02-08-2011, 04:31 PM
I too am on day 9 of anavar, the 9th dose being taken just a few hours ago. I am taking twice your dose tho and am on test e as well.
40mg is a pretty light dose from my understanding and I would be looking at other factors that might be causing your headaches. Caffeine, water intake, diet alterations, stress, sleep deprivation, and a host of others.
Anavar's half life is 9 hours or so, meaning you have it "stable" in your system in around 2 days time assuming you are taking it ED. If you are hell bent that it is the Var, try lowering the dose by half for a couple of days. I think you are going to find that it isn't the Anavar.
Just my 2 cents
02-10-2011, 01:30 AM
02-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:24 AM
- By Nolanaf67 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:50 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2009, 03:03 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2008, 11:30 AM
- By skeptical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2005, 12:16 AM