Sleepy when bumping up the T

jjsafari

Awards
this is a problem i have always had, regardless of other compounds taken.

if i go past like 600mgs/week i get really sleepy. i just wanna know why, i usually never ever sleep during the day, and when i bump it up all i want to do is sleep!

the only non-anabolics im taking is prami, t3, and vitamins

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
It prolly is the weight gain bro......... i remember from back in the day, when i was off i wasnt as lazy

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id get lethargy from 1T. You should be feeling pretty good with all that Test. How's your diet looking?

kyran

Awards
I get a little lethargic on prami as well. Has this happened to you while on a high dose of test and not using prami?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Maybe because you train harder on cycle?
its not the training...alcohol...getting bigger or whatever. its because u get lethargic from more test. ur body cant handle it. its too much. but u gain more..

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
its not the training...alcohol...getting bigger or whatever. its because u get lethargic from more test. ur body cant handle it. its too much. but u gain more..
That is a good theory

2res4

Awards
I'm with GLHF. Test will make you feel this way. Each person is different so the dose will be different but at 1g I feel exact same way. 750 for me is the way to go

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i think its thyroid can't keep up with rate of growth and anabolic activity...metabolism has to work so hard to build muscle and say anabolic that the thyroid gets worn down...almost like taking caffeine 24/7 you will eventually crash and feel tired.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i think its thyroid can't keep up with rate of growth and anabolic activity...metabolism has to work so hard to build muscle and say anabolic that the thyroid gets worn down...almost like taking caffeine 24/7 you will eventually crash and feel tired.
that too. thats why 25-50mcg/day of t3 should be used during bulk cycles, not to just aid in fat loss, but to too metabolism high. with added t3 to a bulk cycle, ur body can use more of the food you put into it and not just waste it.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a cut.
Went from 500mg to 600mg at week 7.
Been sleepy lately, but I think I am just over trained...

I mean I'll do core and cardio and be exhausted the next day.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
agreed. anything over 500 for me and i feel like as$