anavar and primo

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
i wanna run 6-800mg primo/WK along with 40 mg var ed for 16 weeks, i know that is a little long for the var but im gonna give it a shot, does anybody have experience running these two together?? im 6'3 230 12% lifted forever and have some experience with gear but never ran primo thou, not sure if 6-or 800 mg is the way to go, anybody have any feedback about this cycle? pct suggestions are welcome also, THANKS

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wow bro this sounds like a sick cycle.
id say go with 800mg/week primo is pretty weak and it works good at higher doses

but that is a little alot of anavar.
u should get pretty cut up from this.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Sounds EXPENSIVE to me...2 of the pricier ones out there...16 weeks of Var is a bit much for my body.

dawgdude

Awards
wish i could afford that ;-) ... what about running the var at a little higher dose for less time ???

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
wish i could afford that ;-) ... what about running the var at a little higher dose for less time ???
or just drop it to 30mg and stay on course for 16weeker............

kvothe

Awards
outstanding cycle for the most part. I am a little leary of orals, even var has been known to kill lipids, although is easier on liver and other sides. I know it will sound cliche, but a low dose of test may be a good addition.

If it were me, I would run either 50-75 mgs test prop eod for entire cycle, or 1cc long ester, they usually 250-300mgs for entire cycle. Do wks 1-5 or 6 of var at 40-50 mgs and then if dead set on 16 weeker 11 or 12-16 40-50mg var if you like. Primo, no need to go as high as 800 mgs if it is real and accurately dosed. 400-600 should do you well.

Just my opinion, I am not a big fan or orals period, love primo and test though. Honestly, primo and test, or test only are the only gear cycles I run anymore.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Wow! A 16 week cycle of orals? I'm so subbed

Your going to get mad strength gains from Anavar, You'll look like the freakin hulk by the end. I couldn't imagine lipid levels after 16 weeks on orals though.

Either way you're sure to be huge at the end!...and probably green.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
16 wk oral......interested. drop the var to 30 if your running it that long.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Dont run the var 16 weeks. You're better off running it 6 weeks at 80-100mg. Run the primo 800-1000mg/wk and if possible, throw in some eq at about 600mg/wk and that cycle will get you some really great lean gains. If libido is an issue, run a very low dose of test 150-250mg/wk and you're golden. That right there is my favorite cycle of all time. Would run it every chance I get, but just too damn expensive.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle included Var at 50mg and 600mg/week of Primo, along with 300mg of Test E. It was great. Barely any androgenic side effects, great lean gains and strength gains. I was hitting PRs every workout and looked better every week.
However, using Anavar every day gets old. I only ran it twice for 4 weeks during the cycle and my only regret is that I didn't have more primo hanging around.
I would limit the var to a couple of 4-6 week runs. 16 weeks is overkill on any oral.

kvothe

Awards
My last cycle included Var at 50mg and 600mg/week of Primo, along with 300mg of Test E. It was great. Barely any androgenic side effects, great lean gains and strength gains. I was hitting PRs every workout and looked better every week.
However, using Anavar every day gets old. I only ran it twice for 4 weeks during the cycle and my only regret is that I didn't have more primo hanging around.
I would limit the var to a couple of 4-6 week runs. 16 weeks is overkill on any oral.
that honestly sounds like about the best cycle I can think of, agree on the limiting var to kickstart and possibly a finish, although I dont know if using it as a finisher will ever be necessary.

dawgdude

Awards
i am getting ready to start a similiar run ...
300mg test e 20 weeks
600 mg masteron (instead of primo- cost effective) 20 weeks
50 mged a-var weeks 12-20
50 mg winstrol ed weeks 1-8

dawgdude

Awards
dont have enough ... plus i have some winny sitting around i never used

kvothe

Awards
dawg looks like a good cycle, I would caution you on orals for that long though, I know you taking a break in the middle, but both of those are pretty rough on lipids, even var. I am assuming that is mast e you running right? You should be feeling it by weeks 3-4, I understand a kickstart with winny, but I think 5 or 6 weeks would be more than sufficient. Same thing ending with var, the last few weeks would work just fine, not saying you gonna die or anything, but just knocking 2 weeks off each oral run I think would be a much healthier cycle, though I commend you on staying sane dosages all around.

dawgdude

Awards
kvothe - your right ... orals have always made me more nervous ... i think i'll just drop the var altogether and run the winny for 5-6 weeks at the start ..and yes , mast enan - frank sorry for hijacking your thread bro ;-)