First cycle dianabol

Free91

Awards
Im going to do my first cycle im 1,73cm x 200lbs/93kg

4 week Dianabol 30mg/day

PCT: 4 week nolvadex 20mg/day

It's ok??
How many lbs could i loose after the cycle?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
lol you would have to do serious werk, eat like a feind, and have a great PCT. and then eat sum more and train harder during pct than your cycle

Free91

Awards
lol you would have to do serious werk, eat like a feind, and have a great PCT. and then eat sum more and train harder during pct than your cycle
Eat a lot and train harder i'm doing it since 2 years ago.

Have a great pct?
Nolvadex 20mg for 30 days its not ok?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I have made great gains off of dbol only cycles, even though a lot of people like to bash them dbol only cycles have given many people great results. As long as your diet is good, and you are hitting the gym hard it should be an ok cycle. I would go with clomid over nolvadex though but thats just me.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Free - lyfespan is trying to same that dbol is a fast-acting compound that typically yields quick gains but the gains need some time to solidify. In general, I recommend test e or test p as a first cycle. If you are only comfortable with orals then some of the PHs on the market are excellent.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your dbol cycle is fine. Your gonna take a lot of crap because many people are misguided and think that you MUST do dbol with test or another anabolic or else you will lose all your gains. This is simply NOT true. It is misguided "broteligence" because Dbol can make you retain a LOT of water, then when your cycle is over, you lose all that water weight. If you watch the estrogenic sides, Train hard and eat properly, there is NOTHING wrong with your cycle. (although I would go 50mg/day for 6 weeks and probably would run test with it) Nolvadex 20mg/day for 4 weeks is a good start. Somewhere around the beginning of week 2 add a good test booster. Maybe consider running HCG during your pct. Good luck to you man.

Free91

Awards
Thanks all!
This my first cycle ever and i want to try oral first not PH because i dont trust in PH i prefer real roids.
Maybe among some month i could try some injectable products.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Your dbol cycle is fine. Your gonna take a lot of crap because many people are misguided and think that you MUST do dbol with test or another anabolic or else you will lose all your gains. This is simply NOT true. It is misguided "broteligence" because Dbol can make you retain a LOT of water, then when your cycle is over, you lose all that water weight. If you watch the estrogenic sides, Train hard and eat properly, there is NOTHING wrong with your cycle. (although I would go 50mg/day for 6 weeks and probably would run test with it)
I agree, in theory a dbol only cycle can work and there is plenty of info on a dbol only cycle out there. I would just bet good money that a few weeks after pct the OP is still at his original weight. I understand the fear about injectables but they are actually safer in some ways and definitely yield better results.

Nolvadex 20mg/day for 4 weeks is a good start. Somewhere around the beginning of week 2 add a good test booster. Maybe consider running HCG during your pct. Good luck to you man.
Never run hCG during pct - see the thread in my autosignature. You absolutely do not want to have hCG as part of pct despite the myriad internet discussion about it. I'm not a doctor but I'm 6 months from a PhD in biophysics and, with an understanding of how this compound works, you could not support its use during pct.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I will go read that for sure. My normal routine is to use HCG during the cycle, so I've never needed it in PCT. Thanks for the info!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I will go read that for sure. My normal routine is to use HCG during the cycle, so I've never needed it in PCT. Thanks for the info!
no doubt - alot of guys try to incorporate in pct - even some doctors but it just doesnt make sense

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
crazy - correct about the hcg, not about the dbol only tho.

a proven cycle since the beginning of steroids. yes it retains water, yes u will lose that when u stop, but dbol speeds up the metabolism of protein. therefore muscle weight will be gained, it can be kept. but to make and keep manageable muscle gains taper the dbol up to an optimal 30/40mg..then taper off...8-10weeks...then nolva 20/20/10

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
crazy - correct about the hcg, not about the dbol only tho.

a proven cycle since the beginning of steroids. yes it retains water, yes u will lose that when u stop, but dbol speeds up the metabolism of protein. therefore muscle weight will be gained, it can be kept. but to make and keep manageable muscle gains taper the dbol up to an optimal 30/40mg..then taper off...8-10weeks...then nolva 20/20/10
Im glad we agree on the hCG. I still disagree on the dbol. As stated, I htink it is possible to run a dbol only cycle, make gains, and keep them. I do not think the OP will, and frankly it isnt the best cycle for a beginner, which is exactly what i said. I DEFINITELY do not support a 10 week cycle of dbol. With the pct you recommend you are talking about 13 weeks of orals plus most likely an oral AI while ON. Just too much hepatotoxicity for my taste. There are alternatives to his proposal that are more likely to yield greater gains, easier to maintain gains, and take less risk.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
but dbol only cycle sux.
figures its a first cycle.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all!
This my first cycle ever and i want to try oral first not PH because i dont trust in PH i prefer real roids.
Maybe among some month i could try some injectable products.
by real roids you mean? superdrol is an active steroid. most of the "ph's" are steroids, we just like to call them ph's to make them sound nicer.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
The worst part is the post-cycle strength loss-dbol will make you an ox in the gym......You gotta go longer than 4wks

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The worst part is the post-cycle strength loss-dbol will make you an ox in the gym......You gotta go longer than 4wks
personal opinion - "real roids" means IM injections of test or a near cousin to test. I have never seen someone running orals only make anywhere near the equivalent gains as a true inject.

Either go all the way or stick to the legal stuff. The legal PHs and DS out there right now are jsut as good as any black market orals and you don't ahve to worry about sources or legal issues.

Either run an oral only sdrol/hdrol/mdrol/whatever-drol cycle (not stacked jsut pick one) or man up and run the real real stuff

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I did my first cycle recently with hdrol,dermacrine and furuza and afterwords I said damn I wish I had taken dbol, I would loose a lot but the 5 pounds I gained on my recomp cycle would be there after a dbol cycle, except you would look huge for a bit, being big most of the year is good enough for me even if its just looks, since when did looks stop being part of bodybuilding.

Heres what Id do-6 weeks dbol at 40mg per day, ween down the last week!
weeks 7-10 should be a non methyl hardening drug-furuza,androhard,DHEA-libido purposes, my choice would be 110x0 but near abusive high doses with moderate formestane its great at keeping strength.

taking aromasin eod would help with keeping the water off somewhat as would a low dose of for on the off days of aromasin.

At this point I think you could keep possibly 10 or more pounds, tons of old guys did from the 70's to the 80's without any of these additions.

Would it be better with test? of course, almost everything is insulin, igf1, etc.
would adding all that cost more than test ? yes. For a first timer being scared of pinning who cares, waste some money! spend less money on whores/wives/girlfriends and it will even out.

Pct should be overkill torem 6 weeks.
Im going to do my first cycle im 1,73cm x 200lbs/93kg

4 week Dianabol 30mg/day

PCT: 4 week nolvadex 20mg/day

It's ok??
How many lbs could i loose after the cycle?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Saying hdrol or epi is near any black market oral is bold man. Id rather eat a bombs than touch any designer except dzine or superdrol and possibly alpha one, all others will disappoint most users
personal opinion - "real roids" means IM injections of test or a near cousin to test. I have never seen someone running orals only make anywhere near the equivalent gains as a true inject.

Either go all the way or stick to the legal stuff. The legal PHs and DS out there right now are jsut as good as any black market orals and you don't ahve to worry about sources or legal issues.

Either run an oral only sdrol/hdrol/mdrol/whatever-drol cycle (not stacked jsut pick one) or man up and run the real real stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 7
Pro Bodybuilding 17
Cycle Logs 37
Anabolics 7