I have:
    5x 10mL vials of 100mg/mL Testosterone Propionate
    1x 10mL vial of 250mg/mL Deca
    1x bottle of Super-DMZ

Cycle is going to be laid out as such:
    Weeks 1-10: 150mg EOD Test
    Weeks 1-4: DMZ
    Weeks 5-10: 250mg/week Deca
    Weeks 11-14ish: PCT of Clomid/Nolvadex/IronMag's test booster(forgot what its called)
    Weeks 15-19: Have a whole bunch of stuff...might run another cycle might run an oral stack...

Pinning sites will be Pec, Tri, Delts with a 23G 1" syringe.

Goal of the cycle is bulking, I weigh 188 pounds naked as of right now, and want to hit 210 by the end of the cycle, and drop my BF from 15-17% or so to maybe 10-12%

Support supplements while on cycle will be AI's Cycle Support, don't think I will need much else. Will also be on the standard tons of fish oil, animal flex, extra glutamine, aminos, protein, multis, etc. I have AI Post Cycle support as well for PCT.

Diet is on par, I will eat more if I feel hungrier but I am already getting 4-4500 cals per day now. Eggs, Oats, chicken, chili, ham sandwiches, OJ, cottage cheese, cheese, greek yogurt are the main parts of my diet. I do eat fast food once on Sundays but 95% of my diet is those foods above.

Routine is undecided at the moment...I am thinking that some modified GVT (10x10) would be great...and I am also thinking MrKleen's warrior workout might be good as well. Whatever I decide though I will for sure be adding 15 minutes HIIT per day, and probably two days where I run about 30 minutes to keep the BF down. I am in college and will have nothing to do other than work out so I want to be spending about 2 hours lifting while on cycle to maximize gains, whatever routine I go with I will be adding extra stuff to for sure.

Anyways, welcome to my log and its going to be a crazy ****ing ride for sure!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by votum; 01-07-2011 at 06:03 PM.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

This will be a stat page for before and after. Pictures and all stats will reside here.

Maxes - I haven't done 1RM ever and haven't felt like going higher in all of these, so chances are maxes are a bit higher.

Flat Bench: 225x5
    Squat: 315x10
    Deadlift: 315x5

------------------------
    Weight, waking up: 187.6
    BF %: ~15%
    Waist: 32.75"
    Calves: 16.25"
    Quads: 25.125"
    Chest: 43.5"
    Biceps: 15.25"
    Forearms:12.75"

All of those measurements are taken cold and flexing, first thing in the morning.
    ---------------------------------------
    I'll add in weight/BF and measurements the day I start, still waiting on pins and PCT. Hoping for a Monday ish kickoff.
    Last edited by votum; 01-11-2011 at 11:52 AM.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

subbed - kill it votum
    Back.... for real this time
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

DAMN NINJA!!!! Looks sweet!!!

RECOVERBRO

6. Registered User
    Answers

whats the point of deca for wks 5-10 at 250mg/wk???? I mean the dose isnt high enough and not taking it long enough to get any benefit.

I just ran 18wks of t400 @ 800mg/wk and deca 600mg/16wks kicked... GREAT run!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    whats the point of deca for wks 5-10 at 250mg/wk???? I mean the dose isnt high enough and not taking it long enough to get any benefit.

I just ran 18wks of t400 @ 800mg/wk and deca 600mg/16wks kicked... GREAT run!
    Didn't want to blast myself with Deca and DMZ at the same time, and from what I have read everywhere, Deca@250/wk is solid for a first timer. I didn't mention it but this is my first cycle ever, I've got lofty goals so I am doing more than test but I am not going to be dosing what veterans dose on anything. This is what I am starting with, and if it goes well I will be picking up some more test to extend it out another month to finish the Deca. Plan is to play it safe and find my tolerances, not just jump in :P
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Also, I am set on a GVT type routine, haven't written it up yet but it will be 3 on 1 off or possibly 4 on 1 off schedule. First 4 weeks will be true 10x10 and the rest will probably be 10x5 adding more exercises for isolation.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

my point is you will get nothing from 5wks of deca my friend dont care if its your first time or not... it take pretty much that much time to build up in the system due to the ester... and if its your first time just go with 12 wks of 500-600mg/wk of test c or e kicked off with what ever oral you want.
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Im subbed into this bish buddy!!! Don't know nothing about pinning so cant really offer mucha dvice there but I can offer something.....

A little visual motivation
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I'm subbed!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

my point is you will get nothing from 5wks of deca my friend dont care if its your first time or not... it take pretty much that much time to build up in the system due to the ester... and if its your first time just go with 12 wks of 500-600mg/wk of test c or e kicked off with what ever oral you want.
    fair enough ill save the deca for a second run...or if i like whats going on and sides are minimal i will extend test until decas gone

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I am in buddy. Sounds badass.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

OP drop the deca. dont run it at all, it will just couse unwanted effects.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    OP drop the deca. dont run it at all, it will just couse unwanted effects.
    Yeah I have heard test by itself is a good first run. Still on the fence with deca, might as well drop it, I want to see how the test affects me on its own. I have a good fridge so itll stay good :P

That's the plan then, still running the DMZ to kick start test, but I will drop the deca since its my first run
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Yeah I have heard test by itself is a good first run. Still on the fence with deca, might as well drop it, I want to see how the test affects me on its own. I have a good fridge so itll stay good :P

That's the plan then, still running the DMZ to kick start test, but I will drop the deca since its my first run
    Subbed big Votum!!

That's probably a good idea to hold off on the Deca until a future run. And you'll want to get more of it too. 250 mg. per week is alright but you'll want to run it for at least 12 weeks or so. Do it with a Test-Enanthate cycle later on. That would be a good plan.

And don't worry about having to wait too long for that Test to kick in. Being Prop, it has a very short ester and will get into your system fast. You'll be feeling it for sure by the end of week 2.

Now it's time to eat lots of clean food, toss some heavy ass weights around, and rest up between workouts. Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night if you can.

But when you walk into that gym.........it's battle time!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night if you can.
    i definitely see ppl saying eat eat eat and traing train traing and a bunch of other mantras around here but not enough people emphasizing the importance of sleep. Most pro BBers only sleep, train, and eat. 12 hours sleeping, 6 hours training, 6 hours eating.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

12/6/6. Oh man, that would be the life!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Answers

may want to switch your injection sites to glutes quads n delts since this is your first time. 1inch is to big for pec / tris IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    may want to switch your injection sites to glutes quads n delts since this is your first time. 1inch is to big for pec / tris IMO.
    I can use a 1" for tris but i only go in like 3/4 of the way. Pecs have never been successful for me..... hypothetically of course, i dont use illegal drugs
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

fair enough ill save the deca for a second run...or if i like whats going on and sides are minimal i will extend test until decas gone

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed big Votum!!

That's probably a good idea to hold off on the Deca until a future run. And you'll want to get more of it too. 250 mg. per week is alright but you'll want to run it for at least 12 weeks or so. Do it with a Test-Enanthate cycle later on. That would be a good plan.

And don't worry about having to wait too long for that Test to kick in. Being Prop, it has a very short ester and will get into your system fast. You'll be feeling it for sure by the end of week 2.

Now it's time to eat lots of clean food, toss some heavy ass weights around, and rest up between workouts. Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night if you can.

But when you walk into that gym.........it's battle time!!!
    Looks like we are all in agreement here 5 weeks just not long enough for Deca i am 5 weeks in at 600mg EW and cant say im noticing to much at all and that is pretty much in line with what i had read

NPP is the short ester version
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Answers

Yo! Kill it, son!!! Lucky bastard.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Subscribed! Kill this $hit Votum!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

SC UP IN THIS BIITTTCHHH
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I wrote up my routine this morning before heading over to ft lewis. It is going to be sick...to be honest i might not be able to hack it...volume is insane and i might have to add anoher day or drop some accessories...its 3 on 1 off. Day 1 is chest and back, flat bench and wide grip pullups both 10x10, then about 4 or 5 additional execises like cable rows, deads, lat pulldowns, all 3x10. day 2 is quads and shoulders and abs with squats and arnold presses as the mains and a bunch of accessories, and day 3 is bis and tris and calves with bb curls and skullcrushers ane calf raises as the mains and a bunch of accessories....then a day off and repeat. Hoping the test helps me out here but i miht have to cut some out. Looks like about 400 reps per day split into two muscle groups. I might split it into 4 on 1 off though.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nice glad to see u back at it again. Cant wait to see what results u get!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I've used 1 inch for triceps with no problems. But I think it would be too long for pec injections. I'd only use 1/2 inch for pecs.

Of course, you could use your 1 inch needles on your pecs and only go in halfway. Just be careful. That would save you $ from ordering more pins.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

What is this i hear about ft Lewis my friend?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Weekend warrioring it up right now

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

subbed!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I wrote up my routine this morning before heading over to ft lewis. It is going to be sick...to be honest i might not be able to hack it...volume is insane and i might have to add anoher day or drop some accessories...its 3 on 1 off. Day 1 is chest and back, flat bench and wide grip pullups both 10x10, then about 4 or 5 additional execises like cable rows, deads, lat pulldowns, all 3x10. day 2 is quads and shoulders and abs with squats and arnold presses as the mains and a bunch of accessories, and day 3 is bis and tris and calves with bb curls and skullcrushers ane calf raises as the mains and a bunch of accessories....then a day off and repeat. Hoping the test helps me out here but i miht have to cut some out. Looks like about 400 reps per day split into two muscle groups. I might split it into 4 on 1 off though.

bad idea IMO!!!!
    u cant do chest/back and expect to train shoulders the next day.
    how bout:
    chest/back
    legs/abs
    OFF
    arms/shoulders
    OFF
    REPEAT

10x10 on 1 main exercise (flat/incline bb, WGPD, rows, bb curl, dips, pullups, squats, leg curl) 2-3 additional exercises after that.

and bro, i know ur expecting a lot from the cycle and ur all pumped up. but its only 500mg of test. sure it will make u gain weight/strength but dont expect magic.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Good idea. I was also going to say, better to save the deca for a longer run. It really starts to kick in really well around the 5-6 week mark. A 5 week run of deca isn't long enough.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

That was from memory, ill go find my book and put up the actual setup i have. The only one i know for sure is chest back together because it works very well

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    bad idea IMO!!!!
    u cant do chest/back and expect to train shoulders the next day.
    how bout:
    chest/back
    legs/abs
    OFF
    arms/shoulders
    OFF
    REPEAT

10x10 on 1 main exercise (flat/incline bb, WGPD, rows, bb curl, dips, pullups, squats, leg curl) 2-3 additional exercises after that.

and bro, i know ur expecting a lot from the cycle and ur all pumped up. but its only 500mg of test. sure it will make u gain weight/strength but dont expect magic.

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

OK check it, here is the written routine I made up the other day.

Day 1:
    Flat Bench 10x10, Wide pullups 10x10 = Chest/Back

Accessories: All 3x10
    Cable Crossover, Deadlift
    DB Fly, Chinup
    DB Pullover, 1 arm DB Row, Lat Pulldown
    ---------------
    Day 2: Quads, Calves, Abs
    Squat 10x10, calf raise 10x10

Accessories:
    Leg Extension, Reverse Crunch
    Reverse Calf Raise, Plate Twists
    Lunges, B.O. Twist and Plank
    -------------------------

Day 3: Shoulders, Arms
    Arnold Press 10x10, BB Curl 10x10, Skullcrusher 10x10

Accessories:
    O.H. Press, Hammer Curl, Tricep Dips, Forearm Curls, BB Wrist Curls
    ----------------------------
    Day 4: Rest

Day 5: repeat at day 1.

So that's what I've got laid out. Starting weights will be low, Bench Press will be 135, pullups will be body weight, squats will be 225, deadlifts will be 225, calf raises will be like 400, arnolds will be 35, curls will be 45, skullcrushers will be 50. Only thing I am worried is I may have slightly too much volume on chest/back day, but I will see how it goes.

To anyone doubting the realism of my goals, here they are:

Goal 1: Gain 20 or so pounds in 10 weeks.
    Goal 2: -3-5% BF in 10 weeks.

I really feel like my goals are very realistic, maybe even low balling, as I could gain 20 lbs easily with 10 weeks of DMZ alone. I am not going for any type of strength gains either, just looking for pure LBM.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and add 15 minutes of HIIT to every workout day there, will switch between ellyptical, rowing, and bike as I see fit, maybe throw some outdoor running in once a week or so.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

So I got my pins and my PCT crap in the mail today

What do you guys think...should I do the first pin tonight before bed and start the routine tomorrow??

I should be getting a shipment from NP with support supps and more protein in it (ran out) tonight or tomorrow, but I'm sure my liver will be fine for a day.

Heading to the tanning bed now though so give me your thoughts and I'll be back ina bit
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

My vote is for getting the party started

Saddle up and enjoy the ride
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    My vote is for getting the party started

Saddle up and enjoy the ride
    Sounds good to me question. Is having a beer or two while on cycle end of thr world bad or is that lile binging ?

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Found the answer. Couple aint gunna hurt. Only ask because ive got a few bdays coming up and i want to participate lol. No power hours or anything though. Anyways gotta run to fred meyer n get some alcohol pads, forgot to pick them up online

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

OK I have all my shiz...

Slightly nervous, going to take a shower then inject my left delt with 150mg and watch a show/eat some food then sleep. Will check back after I pin myself, wish me luck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight Smashing Only Log!
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 07:35 PM
  2. VOTUM IS BIZACKKKK WOOOOOOO
    By votum in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen!
    By votum in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:15 PM
  4. Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS
    By votum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 06:24 AM
  5. JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)
    By Jeremy Brown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:05 PM