First inject cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%

First inject cycle

Whats up guys? Just looking for a quick critique. Plan on starting my cycle jan 10.

227lbs
    5'11

Supports
    Been preloading NAC,milk thistle and hawthorn for 2 weeks now.

Cycle
    Test-E 600mg 1-12
    SD-10/20/30
    Winstrol weeks 8-14 50mg?

PCT
    Torem- 120/90/60/30 or a tamox/clomid combo
    PCS- as dosed
    Erase starting week three
    Have adex,will use if needed.

Couple questions, My buddy really wants me to run EQ along with the test but i'm hearing it doesn't do to much? It should give me some more vascularity and hunger other then that not much right?

Other then that aright?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd drop the Winstrol and forget the Equip. Winny does very little for you. It was believed at one time to act as an AI, but that seems to have lost validity. But it appears as if you want to use it to cut, and to be honest, I've yet to see evidence that it's effective in cutting. It can also make your tendons brittle and joints sore. The injection site is usally painful and at 50mgs, you'd have to inject every day. Equip will send your hemocrit levels sky high and that's not what you want. I noticed very little in the way of vasculaity, but errections are very hard, no doubt due to the increased RBC. It did nothing to help my joints, even though that's one of the perceived benefits. For your first injectable cycle, I'd stay with test and understand exactly how your body reacts to it. Then the following cycle you can add something else, knowing what to expect from test.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I'd drop the Winstrol and forget the Equip. Winny does very little for you. It was believed at one time to act as an AI, but that seems to have lost validity. But it appears as if you want to use it to cut, and to be honest, I've yet to see evidence that it's effective in cutting. It can also make your tendons brittle and joints sore. The injection site is usally painful and at 50mgs, you'd have to inject every day. Equip will send your hemocrit levels sky high and that's not what you want. I noticed very little in the way of vasculaity, but errections are very hard, no doubt due to the increased RBC. It did nothing to help my joints, even though that's one of the perceived benefits. For your first injectable cycle, I'd stay with test and understand exactly how your body reacts to it. Then the following cycle you can add something else, knowing what to expect from test.
    x2

but i like winstrol. it wont do too much harm to ur joints at 50mg/day. and it gets u dry and mean bro. why the hate on winny?

also, i know 2 guys, who r life time juicers and pretty educated and they both feel like when u run winny ur tits get tighter. theres prob no science behind what they say, but its true IMO. ive noticed the same thing too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%

Yea I wasn't leaning towards using the EQ. Thanks for convincing me.

I really wanna try the winstrol though. My buddy loves the stuff,cant say enough about it. I searched around and it seemed 50mg was a pretty moderate dose for it?no? Whats an ideal range to see gains? I will be cutting/recomping at that point btw
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Yea I wasn't leaning towards using the EQ. Thanks for convincing me.

I really wanna try the winstrol though. My buddy loves the stuff,cant say enough about it. I searched around and it seemed 50mg was a pretty moderate dose for it?no? Whats an ideal range to see gains? I will be cutting/recomping at that point btw
    50mg/day oral or injectible. i dnt think thers any difference between the two forms.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Inject cycle..
    By MikeGfilms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. bezoe's 1st inject cycle
    By bezoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:54 PM
  3. first inject cycle.. thoughts
    By sportf190 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6