Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Here's the cycle, here is the orginal thread hashing out some details
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/165089-morrys-pretty-much.html
---------------------
weeks 1-10= test e 500mg (2ML) per week @ 250mg twice a week (1ML @ the concentration I am ordering)
weeks 1-4 = test p 100mg (1ML @ the concentration I am ordering) EOD
weeks 2-10= HCG 500mcgs per week @ 250mcgs twice a week (ordering 5000iu and will reconstitute with 10ml BW making each shot .5ml
weeks 1-12= Liquid Letro at .5ml (.625mg) EOD or E3D, for the first week it will be ED, then I'll see how the joints feel and move it to EOD or E3D
weeks 13-20= Liquid Tamoxifen [30.4 molecular weight because it is the citrate verion, for a total of 20mg of actual tamoxifen] (40/40/20/20/10/10/5/5)[depends on how I feel, I may stop tamox @ week 16 and just stick with S1 as it is non suppresive)
weeks 12-20 = Osta S1 Sarms (takes a week to start working, maybe cut this shorter, not sure yet)
----------------

Log begins today! Things moved along quicker than expected, but I had everyhting on hand just in case this happened.

Weight 212lb
BF-scale says 23%, calipers say 13% at worst. I can see my abs so I'm guessing 13 is much closer.

I workout in a 3 day split. If recovery wll allow and I don't feel like I'm overtraining,I'll combine 2 splits for a 6 day 1 off routine.

LEGS/ARMS, CHEST/ABS, BACK/SHOULDERS, REPEAT

Every day has at least 2 circuits, the rest are super sets. I've been working up to this routine for a while now......yes circuits suck balls when you start them, but they are making me much stronger

Inject went well. Heated the oil next to a heater for a min or so. Pinned with 25 gauge 1 inch, 3 ml pin, 1 ml test e, 1 ml test P, same pin. Pinned in the right quad. Painless inject, pushed the needle in the whole inch, aspirated (all good). Pushed nice and slow, then a quick massage. No discomfort at all. I equalized the pressure on the Test P bc it seemed to really be under some pressure. After I did that, it came out damn easy. Test E was very easy. I took a moment to find a "good" injection spot, clear of fat and veins. Just good hearty muscles to shoot this crap into. Worked well.

The muscle did stiffen after a few minutes, luckily for me it was leg day, so I stretched and hit the weights. Quad was tight during the workout, but surprisingly it feels pretty normal now. I imagine it will be sore tomorrow, but it would've been sore regardless, I hit my legs damn good today.

Obvious placebo effect, I've cycled orals many times, so my body is anticipating this feeling. The workout was high in intesity and really let me punish myself, but it was mental. No way I felt any test as of yet....

PCT is covered in my last thread, but I'll cover it again when I get closer. It will have OSTARINE in it. I already recieved my bottle. Sitting nice in the back of my research facility.

The only thing I might add to the end of this cycle is (starting week 6, ending week 12) is maybe Stanozolol or Anavar. This will depend on my water retention and overall progress. If I think it'll help by week 3, I'll go ahead and order me some....

I did take pics today. I plan on posting weekly or bi weekly.

Come on in and enjoy my first ride with injectables.....

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN FTFW YUHHH!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally ;) kill this **** man fo real I been ready for this one .

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
finally ;) kill this **** man fo real I been ready for this one .
Welcome bro and get comfortable for the ride. This is going to be effin sweet!

Test P was surprisinly painless to inject although I've read it is one of the more painful injectables. I guess my source did a good job making it.

Quad is a bit sore this morning but nothing I couldn't manage. I could even workout legs today if it were leg day. I've done IM injections before, just never with gear, so I think it helped me out. I think the key is to make sure that muscle stay relaxed during the inject. The injection site is to small to see too.

Chest/ABS is later today, then dinner with a beautiful little friend of mine.

I am a bit surprised at my weight yesterday bc I worked out with my friend at Gold's a few weeks back and weighed in at 202 there. I was cutting and continued to cut. I'll keep track of my weight via the scale I used yesterday, then in 5 or 6 weeks I'll get on another scale just to see the difference between the two. I bought a scale just for this cycle and I am the only one that will use it.

Next Monday I'll post my first before and after. Then every week after I will do the same. Keep the thread bumped my meathead brothers. I'm hoping to pull some of you over to the dark side.

BTW- NO QUESTION IS STUPID AT THIS POINT!!! If you want to ask about the injections, sides, moods, workout, whatever, go for it. Either in this thread or PM. I had a lot of help from a lot of really smart guys on here.
Ok, maybe stupid questions do exist, but use your best judgement

Last edited:
jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
For a first inject cycle this looks good, I really like how you are using hcg, I'll be watching this

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bro and get comfortable for the ride. This is going to be effin sweet!

Test P was surprisinly painless to inject although I've read it is one of the more painful injectables. I guess my source did a good job making it.

Quad is a bit sore this morning but nothing I couldn't manage. I could even workout legs today if it were leg day. I've done IM injections before, just never with gear, so I think it helped me out. I think the key is to make sure that muscle stay relaxed during the inject. The injection site is to small to see too.

Chest/ABS is later today, then dinner with a beautiful little friend of mine.

I am a bit surprised at my weight yesterday bc I worked out with my friend at Gold's a few weeks back and weighed in at 202 there. I was cutting and continued to cut. I'll keep track of my weight via the scale I used yesterday, then in 5 or 6 weeks I'll get on another scale just to see the difference between the two. I bought a scale just for this cycle and I am the only one that will use it.

Next Monday I'll post my first before and after. Then every week after I will do the same. Keep the thread bumped my meathead brothers. I'm hoping to pull some of you over to the dark side.

BTW- NO QUESTION IS STUPID AT THIS POINT!!! If you want to ask about the injections, sides, moods, workout, whatever, go for it. Either in this thread or PM. I had a lot of help from a lot of really smart guys on here.
Ok, maybe stupid questions do exist, but use your best judgement
Im mos def one of the smart guys that helped you

Wait wut?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
woot woot....

I agree but we be edjamacated and shee-ot

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 206 (WTF?!?!) measured 3 times. Whatever, prob was holdin on to some water, I am taking creatine and my weekend wasn't as clean as normal so maybe just that and sodium.

Today was chest day. 2 circuits, the rest super sets. Chest/Abs.

Quad is still a little sore but didn't effect my workout or my day. I did find myself favoring my left as I ran up stairs, but that's to be expected.

I've got a bit more endurance. I know prop "kicks in" pretty damn fast, but I didn't think this fast, maybe I'm just imagining things, but all my lifts I was able to add a rep to or more. I didn't add any weight though, so maybe I just go my head right when I'm working out.

Either way, I'm stoked. Tomorrow is DL day and I pin Test P first thing in the morning. I'm going to pin the other quad but I know it is going to make that muscle get stiff before I workout in the afternoon. I don't want to wait bc I want the test p to go ahead and do it's thing for 10 hours before I workout. I dunno. I'm not waiting, it is just pain, eff that crap

My nephew came in there (he is 7) while I was working out and said "My muscles won't ever be that big", I'm sitting there thinkin, damn kid, a couple bottles of some good ole test and some good training.....wait, this is my first injectable, my size is due to oral cycles and hard work.....there is hope for this little guy. Nah, just made me laugh, sweet kid.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the soreness will go away after u pin the same sight several times- my quads and glutes arent sore at all nemore

i remember the first time i pinned 2ml deca in my glute

omg it hurt for like 4 days lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today is Back and Shoulders.

I pinned 1ml of test P this morning in my left quad. Painless as the last one was. I followed the exact same procedure. No problems whatsoever.

My right quad is still a little sore, maybe a bit mor than yesterday, but I'm thinking today it will start feeling more like normal. I hope so bc I have 2ml to pin Frdiay.

Are there any reports of localized growth for the inject site for test?
I'm thinking bc the esters that it just goes into the blood, but are there any trace amounts that stay in the muscles injected?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think test has a localized effect- least ive never heard of it

ur quads will be sore for 2-4 days maybe longer the first 2-4 times u pin then theyh wont hurt at all

least this is my experience

meh im about to pin 1ml test and 1ml deca and eat 300 mg dbol

yuh

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
good luck buddy..this your first? b following, looks pretty good.. pretty cautious. dont think u need the hcg for that cycle, i only ever even consider it if am doing a lonnnnnggg deca cycle, letro..only use if u need to..i wudnt just run it cus i have it, only if its needed, u need some estro. pct is a lifetime too...nolva at 20 does the job required as efficient as nolva at 40..so i would just do 20/20/10/10/5...the var would be great to throw in :).. just me tho..good luck

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
this better be good...

SUBBED!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
good luck buddy..this your first? b following, looks pretty good.. pretty cautious. dont think u need the hcg for that cycle, i only ever even consider it if am doing a lonnnnnggg deca cycle, letro..only use if u need to..i wudnt just run it cus i have it, only if its needed, u need some estro. pct is a lifetime too...nolva at 20 does the job required as efficient as nolva at 40..so i would just do 20/20/10/10/5...the var would be great to throw in :).. just me tho..good luck
Yup this is my first. I have a link to my PCT in the top but I'm open to suggestions. I think you are exactly right, dosing Tamox at 40 or 60 just kills libido and get estrogen levels way too high.

I'm workin on possibly gettin some Var, another good suggestion.

I'm glad you are here, welcome to my cycle!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
this better be good...

SUBBED!!!

Have more faith my fellow meathead brotherin. I may not have a ton of post but I've been around for a while. I'll kill this cycle and will post some good results. And I'll pst pics every week. Stay tuned and lend your knowledge.

Welcome!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 workout

Weight 208 -4lbs

There is no way this is in my head anymore, no way. Maybe others can chime in, but my skin is already more oily, no achne just a little more oily I've noticed. My face had been really dry weeks back, but anytime I start hittin the weights hard, this starts a little, but this is quicker than I expected. I think I have enough muscle memory that I won't say I feel a ton stronger, but I am def puttin up weight I wasn't 3 weeks back, but I was in a cut then. My endurance is stupid crazy. I love it and I actually added sets to a circuit. It hurt so freaking good.....
This is going to get very, very interesting over the next 11 weeks or so.

I might be getting some Var, not sure yet. I'll decide in a weeks time.

I do have a side question for those subbed. I always have DL barefoot. Always. Never with shoes (I also run barefoot too or I wear my vibrams). I workout in a basement and it is about 30 degrees or cooler down there but after a couple sets I'm freaking sweating my balls off. Anyhow, when I DL I have had my big toe one time and my middle toe opposite foot another time lose all color and go numb. When I notice it (bc it feels like dead weight), I stop, go up stairs and run my toe under warm water for 1 or 2 min and the color and feeling comes back. Then I finish my workout no problem. I read about what could be some of the causes, but everything I read said if it only happens when you are in extreme cold or weird circumstances (extreme cold while repping 345 on deadlift 8 times) then not to worry as long as the color comes back pretty quick, which it does. I have always had cold feet and the first time this happened I started wearing socks when I workout tokeep my feet warmer and I ddn't have the problem again till tonight.
Should I just bee keeping an eye on it and making sure when a toe goes numb I just warm it back up? It NEVER does this unles I'm deadlifing really heavy.

Anybody else have this problem? I can't really go see a doc right now bc if he wants to take bloods......yeah, don't want that in my medical history.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sounds like circulation problems bro...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

LET IT ROCK!!!! :head:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
sounds like circulation problems bro...
I'm thinking the same thing and I know cold doesn't promote circulation. This is the first winter I've worked out in a cold, cold area. This never happened during the summer and I was stronger then (only 345 x 12 or 15 can't remember).

I just don't want to "kill" one of my toes...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Kill it bro!
Welcome! Legs today....I think....I might rest, but I feel recovered enough to do a widow makers but keep most everything light for the day.

I'm thinkin I need to only DL heavy once a week....maybe that will help my whole toe thing. Too much strain on the CNS?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you shouldnt deadlift heavy more than once a week.. ever..

That's a lot of body parts being used for one lift. Just my opinion

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Pin super slow,

Assuming gear is good the pain is a result of the muscle swelling as you inject into it, inject to fast and the muscle expands creating that soreness.... I try to take a full one minute per cc injected i know that might seem a bit much but i promise ull never feel any real pain.... I pin 3 1/2 cc regularly and never a problem :) talking of which time to go prick myself

I get Dr prescribed TRT and this was the first thing the good old Doc told and aspirate of course i think TG's wife is a nurse and he will back me up on this one

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you shouldnt deadlift heavy more than once a week.. ever..

That's a lot of body parts being used for one lift. Just my opinion
guess I'm the exception. I DL heavy every week :squintfinger:

Take as much time pinning as edwitt said, but also take your time out of the injection site too.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
guess I'm the exception. I DL heavy every week :squintfinger:

Take as much time pinning as edwitt said, but also take your time out of the injection site too.
DL heavy once ore twice a week? Remember I'm on a 3day split, so it is twice a week for me now.

I don't heavy squat twice bc I kept hurting my back, now it is widow makers on the light days (yay!), then heavy squats

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 208

Legs/Arms

Bc my split, my DL days and Squats will rotate from heavy to light (widow makers on leg days, light but slow, slow DL on back day). I'm hoping this will pull the strain off my CNS and maybe stop making my toes go numb (although it doesn't do it when I squat, but when i squatted heavy 2 times a week, I usually pulled a back muscle).

First pin site feels gtg, second a little sore, but no big deal at all.
Pin 2ml tomorrow, test p and test e, right quad again then it is chest and abs. My endurance is just getting better and better. It's 30 degrees where I workout and I'm dripping sweat in about 5 min of working out (widow makers can do that to you). The first couple sets do suck bc I'm freezing in just workout shorts and socks (I know....socks.....gay....but my feet get cold and I don't like to workout with shoes, I feel like I am stronger with out them, I don't even squat with shoes)

I'm stronger than I was on my cut, but that has to do with diet more than the test at this early stage (IMO). I've been adding to my calories and will continue to do so, but I wanted to ramp them up bc I am coming out of a cut. i have 40 lbs of WPI protein coming to me tomorrow so I will have some in the middle of meals while I'm stuck at work. this has worked well for me in the past. i expect to get some great results with my diet. Time will tell....

And it looks like Anavar is going to get tossed in from week 5-12. Still tossing the idea around, but it seems like I am really leaning this direction.

Will post how the pin goes in th morning. I haven't had any drastic change in mood at all. I feel pretty good most the time but I always do when I'm killin the weights. I can def tell I'm "on" something (mainly because how much more intense the workout is going), but I think the effects have jsut begun to manifest themselves.

I appreciate all the suggestions, comments, and for following along. I'm glad I got a group ouf you pushing me along and giving me advice.

I did order my last pins, decided on 25g1inch3cc, I used em a couple times and I love em. No pain and very little wait to pin, maybe a min or so per ML

Morry

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here morry and I second squating with no shoes it just feels so right.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pin super slow,

Assuming gear is good the pain is a result of the muscle swelling as you inject into it, inject to fast and the muscle expands creating that soreness.... I try to take a full one minute per cc injected i know that might seem a bit much but i promise ull never feel any real pain.... I pin 3 1/2 cc regularly and never a problem :) talking of which time to go prick myself

I get Dr prescribed TRT and this was the first thing the good old Doc told and aspirate of course i think TG's wife is a nurse and he will back me up on this one
Correct. My wife ( a nurse) gives me my injections and she takes a good long while to inject. About the amount of time that you outlined. 1 minute per each ML.

I also place a hot wet wash cloth on the injection site prior to injection. And I place the barrel of the syringe under some hot running water for a minute or so.
This helps to thin the oil out especially during these cold winter months.
And after the injection, I have her to massage the area for a few minutes to help spread the oil around the area.

Guys are getting lumps, swelling, inflammation, and pain from injecting too damn fast!! What's their hurry anyway?:lmao:
When you just fire away and squirt it in there, it remains in a small confined area and doesn't disperse properly into the outlying muscle tissues. This is what causes most of the lumps we read about. It's not an abcess......it's ignorance!! LOL

If you still experience some soreness a day or so later, place a heating pad over the site. I've never had to do this but I've heard that it helps.

:thumbsup:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I may be a little to late on this advice but I recommend exemestane or something like aromasin as your AI. Letro is Terrible on lipid values (yes with a capitol T) so get your essentials in. Also, around my parts it has been known to cause Limp D for the duration of its cycle due to it totally crushing estro

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
+1 squatting with no shoes.. makes you stay on your heels

+1 for pinning slow. i pin with a 23g now because it flows easier, but its just less tension in the barrel, I dont pin FASTER because Im using a bigger guage. Plus I dont like thnking that a 25g is gonna snap off inside me lol

+1 I have heard the same about letro. Have not used letro, but have it on hand. Have used adex with little effect on my libido, and formestane with a slight increase in libido.

KILL THAT SH!T MORRY!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be a little to late on this advice but I recommend exemestane or something like aromasin as your AI. Letro is Terrible on lipid values (yes with a capitol T) so get your essentials in. Also, around my parts it has been known to cause Limp D for the duration of its cycle due to it totally crushing estro
I have heard the same about letro. Have not used letro, but have it on hand. Have used adex with little effect on my libido, and formestane with a slight increase in libido.
(1.) Concerning lipids: Yes and no. It's not clear cut black and white. Lipid values differ with each individual using Letro. This will be in part due to diet and not the Letro's fault alone.

Letrozole (Femara)´s effects on serum lipids (cholesterol, both HDL and LDL) are, in the words of one researcher: "inconsistent. " Clearly, however, you´ll eventually suffer an impaired lipid profile and immune system if you keep your estrogen levels too low for too long. Your sex drive will also probably suffer from extraordinarily low levels of estrogen present.

(2.) Concerning Limp Dick: I feel this is incorrect. It may lower libido or sex drive but not performance. Big difference. Low libido means you just don't have that overwhelming desire to have sex, It doesn't mean you can't get an erection.

On a personal note, I've been using Letrozole for over 5 weeks now with no bad sides at all. I'm using .81 mgs. E3D which equates to just a little over .27 mgs each day. I have 2.5 mg tabs and I'm splitting them into quarters and thereby using up 1 whole tab every 8 days.

At this low dosage, I'm seeing only good results in keeping estro sides at bay. No bloating even though I'm on over a gram of Test per week. I'm lean, dry, and hard as nails. My joints haven't dried out and started creaking on me yet. But then again, I do take 12 grams of fish oil per day. This helps to keep the joints lubed up and ready for heavy ass weights.

And I have absolutely NO worries about "limp noodle" or performance. I take Viagra to avert any such occurences. ha ha

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn TG way to steal my thunder... LOL get it?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn TG way to steal my thunder... LOL get it?
Got it. LOL

Letro doesn't deserve the bad rap it receives. It's the choice of many bodybuilders especially during contest prep. It will really dry you out and give the lean, hard, dense appearance to the muscles.

I don't recommend it as a long-term AI. But I got some on the cheap and decided to give it a go. I'll probably stay on for another 3 weeks or so which will give me an 8 week run of it. Then I'm gonna switch over to A-Dex at a low dose of .25 mgs. per day. Maybe even EOD since I'll be going back into "cruise" control with low doses of Test-Cyp each week. Probably 300 mgs. of Cypionate each week..........maybe a little more......;)

That's how Thunder rolls. :hammer:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Got it. LOL

Letro doesn't deserve the bad rap it receives. It's the choice of many bodybuilders especially during contest prep. It will really dry you out and give the lean, hard, dense appearance to the muscles.

I don't recommend it as a long-term AI. But I got some on the cheap and decided to give it a go. I'll probably stay on for another 3 weeks or so which will give me an 8 week run of it. Then I'm gonna switch over to A-Dex at a low dose of .25 mgs. per day. Maybe even EOD since I'll be going back into "cruise" control with low doses of Test-Cyp each week. Probably 300 mgs. of Cypionate each week..........maybe a little more......;)

That's how Thunder rolls. :hammer:

Agreed, Letro has treated me right. AT LOW DOSES. At high it has really messed with me in a lot of ways.

Low does. EOD or E3D. I'm at .625 ED for the first week to get the levels up in my blood, then I'm going to E3D.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro and thanks for coming along for the ride!!!

I'll do what I can not to crash my libido. Lot's of fish in the sea and I want to stick it to all of em

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Chest/Abs
Weight 209

Pinned 2 ml in right quad again. Soreness is gone from the first pin. This is getting easy. Damn I should have been pinning a long time ago. BTW-heating the oil up is th way to go and injecting slowly (thanks to those that helped me before I started my cycle and you know who you are). IT WORKS PERFECT. I have a little space heater and when I'm making my coffee in the morning I just toss both vials in front and wait for about 10 min. Works like a charm.

Workout was a little sluggish. I lifted heavy, but my upper chest started giving out on my on clap pushups, something that hasn't happened in a while to me. I did add reverse grip bench in a couple weeks back and have been getting heavier and heavier on that som maybe it's just my upper chest catching up. I also need to up my cals I know, but I'm not modifying my split as of yet. I want to wait another week to let some more of the roids kick in before I go adding another day of rest. I don't workout for 2 hours a day. My idea has been for a while workout 1 to 1.5 hours with super sets and circuits with 27-33 sets and I am GTG. I will look at modifying it in a bit if the end of my workouts continue to be sluggish. Cals are what I need to focus on now. I was goning to ease them up slower, but I'm thinkin screw it and just jumping up. Once I get my WPI i'll be better bc I sit at my desk all day normally and drink that with some BCAA's. Always makes for fast recovery and mad gains. Keeping in mind there are whole food meals in there too with lots and lots of chicken, soy milk, carbs, fruits and veggies (peppers....yum).
I was supposed to get a ****load (like clomid di-ckload) of WPI today, but it isn't coming (no pun intended) till Monday or Tuesday. DAMNIT!!! I gotta buy some of that crappy stuff, but just for the weekend.

I will be running anavar weeks 5-12, 80mgs a day. I'll order it in a week.

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders again, but instead of DL, I'll be doing light good mornings to ease the CNS strain (bc my freakin toe)

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far! Keep this up bro!
Thanks bro.

Day 6
Weight 211 -1

Back/Shoulders
I did ed up deadlifting bc I felt up to it, but I only went up to 205 and was pulling to about the 1/3 mark, slowly, clowly moving to the 2/3 mark concentrating on keeping my core really tight, then up quickly, doing the same on the negative. It was easy weight to move but my core had a great burn going. I think I'll alternate my back days that way so I can still train DL twice a week but not kill my back, nerves blah blah.
Workout was too easy. I honestly felt like I should have added sets; i did add one set at the end of light miltary press (but I stand with the bar, clean it and press it, then clean and press, very light weight until failure). Should've added more. I had much more enegry today in my workout but I'm not sure if that is just bc I didn't lift heavy on DL giving me more overall energy or if my diet today because I was able to get a lot more cals in before my workout or some combination (I also slept through the night which I normally don't). No matter, I had much more energy than yesterday by far.

I start HCG on Tues. I have 5000ius, so I have lots of 29g slins for this as it is subQ. I'm going to take one of the 25g 3ml and pull 3 ml of BA water until I have put exactly 10 ml of water in the capsule with the hcg and slowly mix until it is a clear liquid. This will make it a half of ml twice a week for 250ius using a 1ml 29g 1/2in slin. I have chosen to go with the fat right next to my belly button for injection site. I'll be refridgerating the HCG an it will be used for week 2-10, that means I'll have 500iu left over. I'm not sure if I should just up the dose the last week to 500 and 500 or if I should just toss the extra. This is 63 days which from most sources I've read the manufarturer says 30 days (my bottle does too) but guys that have used it have said 60 is fine (I think there are debates on the actual stability of HCG kept at 34 degrees in BA), so I'm thinkin a couple exta days from 60 won't hurt the potency too bad especially if I double the second to last dose (if it does, I'm sure stopping HCG couple days shy shouldn't really hurt a thing). I haven't decided if I will start HCgenerate on week 11 or week 13. The reseach I have run across recommends stopping HCG the same time you stop your test e to allow your system a couple weeks time to gradualy realize it needs to start test because test is slowly lowering. If that's the case, should I start HCgenerate on week 11 while the test e disappates over two weeks? Remember I will prob be running Anavar at 80mg a day from weeks 5-12 and starting pct day 85.

My effing right quad hurt (like having your dugan slammed ina toilet seat) when i was deadlifting. But the more blood that got to it, the better it felt. I guess it is going to take a few injects for my quad to get used to it. My other quad didn't hurt at all today.
I was thinking bc I've been alternating quads at this point, but because the my pin schedule this has meant my right quad wil be getting the 2ml mostthe time while the left is only gettng 100mg (1ml) test p, so in the morning I might pin my delt and then tuesday when it is time to pin both ethanate and pop I will pin it in the left quad then rotate it that way so each quad gets used to 2ml. Is this the right way to do this or will 1ml of prop be no different than ethanate and prop together at twice the volome, in regards to getting your inject sites more used to having injections (and different amounts) and that leading to not being sore anymore. Does that make sense?

I did decide on sticking with 25g 1in 3mls. I was thinking at first (keep in mind I had only pinned pepties with 28g slin pins before) that I might order 27, but the 25s are working great so I just stuck with it. I also ordered fresh BA water. I have some but I think it is a year old. Its cheap so I just ordered new stuff.

Other than that, nothing new, no agresion really except one morning, but I'm known to be a real **** in the mornings sometimes, but I was fine. No other real side affects. Mood has been pretty good all day. I had a lot of errands and **** to do but no real stress.
My parents have all this workout stuff at thier house (sadly it belonged to my late little brother), so I workout there almost all the time. I get done working out today and go make a protein shake and my mom is making some other shake. We were talking and she stopped me and said it looked like my traps were going to explode, why did they look like that? I said I just woked them out, what'd she expect. SHe said no, they never really look like that even after you've worked out (I go by thier house pretty much every day to workout so I'm lucky i get to stay pretty close with the fam).
I'm wondering if my vasularity is up, but I'm not sure prop can make vascularity go up that quickly. She was prob just being mom and she das to be nice to me.
I do feel on cycle, but I'm getting the feeling it is going to get much, much better than this....

All I do tomorrow is run pin in the AM and run at a moderate pace either 2 or 3, maybe 4 miles, not sure, but low intensity so I can recover from 3 back to back 3 day splits, then monday it's back at it and the first set of before after pic. I'm planning on taking one and posting once a week and each week showing each pics ive taken before. So by week 10 you can go all the way through them. I'm not sure though, if it doesn't really look any different from week to week than I might skip some weeks, maybe take them every two weeks. Right now I don'[t care either way, I just don't want to waste the time each week if thier arent visable changes. Time will tell.

Morry

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The traps are probably very pumped from the prop already. IMO the letro is way too high. Are you prone to bad estrogen sides?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
The traps are probably very pumped from the prop already. IMO the letro is way too high. Are you prone to bad estrogen sides?
Yea, I def am. I have really only ran it EOD at this point (except two days, I was going to run it ED, but i have been spacing it out when I remember) and I'm keeping an eye on my squats and heavy presses for my joints, which seem fine to me. This next week I'll keep it at E3D .625 mg (1/4 ml). This should keep things at bay.
I know my body pretty well and I know when I get a lot of test in my system, my body returns in kinds and produces more aromatoase (no bloods, just visual indications), so I'm keeping with the Letro to make sure all this test I'm putting in me, stays as test (I've never been able to completely dry my joints out orhalt my gains even when I was on 2.5mg ED to combat some gyno that flared up). If gains start hurting or my joints get dry, I'll get off letro, but I have used it this way many times and this is the money spot for me.

Woke up and my right quad was completely fine so I went ahead and pinned t 1cc prop. I know that means I hit it back to back but I needed to hit the left with 2 ml so I could ge that soreness over with.

Just running today. Supposed to be a blizzard or some crap here tomorrow, so I may not be able to use my scale to weigh myself, but I'll still be working out regardless. If the internet is working, I'll still be putting up info on my log.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
"so I'm keeping with the Letro to make sure all this test I'm putting in me, stays as test."

Try not to think like this. Estrogen will help gains and having too little can really hurt your lipid profile. I got done with my first injectable in fall and used zero AI on cycle. I know many people have a bad reaction to estrogen on cycle but it seems to me that in the majority of cases AI's are overused due to gyno scare.

If you havnt pinned delts or gluts you should try. Both are better than quads IMO.

Cycle looks great so far though. It only gets better from here. Keep hitting it hard.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, but I don't use an AI bc of a gyno scare. I use it bc I have had gyno (hard lumps) and gotten rid of it. It sucked. Took way, way , way too much work. I'd rather sacrifice a little of my gains than go down that road again. But good advice, I will keep the letro as low as I possibly can to keep my gains as high as possible without risking gyno. I have caber on hand but will not be using it. I don't think progesterone will be a problem on this cycle.

Day 7
weight, unknown bc the weather I'm staying elsewhere so I don't have my scale, as soon as I can get to my scale, I'll post it

Only cardio today. A little over 3 miles, 500 cals and around 30 min or so. Kept it light today because this is my only rest day, albeit "active" rest, but my pace was easy and I just got a good sweat going. Diet was very clean and will continue to be that way.
That being said, cals are up and I have tons and tons of energy. My mood is great as well. I'm loving this so far. No achne to say, no sides. I start HCG in a couple days.
I will post pics tomorrow if everything goes well.

I did get a little scale .001x20g bc I'm getting some RAW Var to run weeks 5-12. Planning on 80mg ED for 30 days then 100mg ED for 26 days making exactly 8 weeks and 5 grams.
Should I split the Var does for morning and evening? I'm assuming I just weigh out the powder and toss it in my mouth and take it with water (just like BCAA's)? Anybody care to chime in on this?

Thanks for the read.

Morry

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If the HCG is pregnyl its def good for 60 days refrigerated hard to tell if its a generic

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as I expected this log is looking great.morry ****ing kill some **** man.