Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

Page 4 of 15 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Day 19

Weight (208 +2)but down 1 from yesterday

Chest / Abs

I tried to see if my one rep max was around 332, no go. Close, but no go. It wouldn't have been a PR anyhow, I was just seeing. I was benching 345 at the height of my oral cycle last year, so I got a couple weeks till I get back there. That is why I said earlier I was riding on muscle memory. Overall, though, I was pleased with the workout. Added one more set and still finished in time. This keeps getting me. I think I'm going to finish in about in about 1 hr and 15 min, but I look at the clock and I'm finishing in 55 min. Still hitting the sets very hard and being tired isn't really an issue. I feel like I'm worn out, but then I go into another set almost as strong as the last with little to no rest.
    I still haven't decided if I'm going to continue to stay at a max lift weight of 345 or if I'm going to buy more weight. I can DL rep 345 a good amount of times and going much higher just seems like I'm inviting injury. I feel like I should wait until my squats are identical to my DL and my bench gets up to 375 (one rep max) before I should but more weight to DL with. This might keep me from hurting myself.

Tomorrow is Back / Shoulders, light DL day. Then I should rest Sunday, but I won't bc I'm leaving to go out of town and I'm going to take monday off most likely. Depends on my accomadations at my destination and how my body is feeling. My back was tight during my workout and a little tight throughout the day, but it wasn't painful just tight. Knee wasn't an issue today, but it also wasn't bearing any real weight (besides my "pleasantly plump" ass).

Still no sides. No achne, no rage, no nothing. I feel really, really good, but nothing negative so far. Only 10-12 (I have one extra pin) days of prop left, then I start the Anavar the 31st. My freaking scale isn't here yet and I hate those freaking chinese people right now. I've emailed and no response. Mothereffers. Not hating on ALL chinese, just the souless ones at the scale factory right now. If it doesn't arrive by next Wed, I'll drop the cash to have a domestic one rush shipped to me. I don't want to do it, but I sent those retards an email so if I need to dispute the transaction, I have a record. Chinese ain't smarter than this mofo. I'm going to go nagasaki on them.....kidding.

I won't skip this weeks pic, but I might the following week bc I'm thinking things will start slowing down by then. I'm not sure though. I said weekly pics, so if they are wanted, I'll comply. My intesity is very high and will stay there and my diet is painfully perfect. I don't mind it though, I like the results I'm getting. Being single and working a lot helps bc all I have to worry about is food, working out, and work.
    I take the pics regardless for my records. I was actually thinking of doing something pretty unique at the very end of my log. I have kept a photo diary of cycles for about 4 or 5 years. I may (I said MAY) post some highlights throughout my heavy lifting and getting much stronger just so some of the younger guys on here can see how things can and will with dedication, progress towards being a semi-beast. I got this one pic when I was 24 and was on week 4 of my second M1T/4ad cycle. It still flips me out. I was around 6 maybe 7% bf, but I wasn't as strong as I am now. My V was just real, real deep, benching 315 but DL wasn't anywhere close to repping 345 and squatting wasn't as high as it is now. So I'm thinking I might be able to beat that pic by the end of this cycle. We'll see. I finally got stronger last year, but I wasn't as cut up.
    If I don't post it, it's prob cause I failed at doing so and don't want to be ragged. What do you guys think? Too homo to post pics that old? Kidding, but really, you guys think it would help some out? They go fat, ripped, fat, ripped......blah blah blah.....if nothing else you may laugh.

Comments?

Morry
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

Post the damn pics. All of em, if you were fat, fukk it youre not fat now lol..

I'm fat. you're not. lol... so lets see it..

Speaking of fat, and pics, I posted 2 new pics in my log and a new vid of me pulling 455 x 1
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

these are them

They are in chronological order. The first being a little over 3 years ago then 4 months after that one, then one more month later, then 2 months later, then 1 year 3 months later, then 2 months later, one mone later, 18 days later, then 3 months later is the first pic to this cycle
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.52%

transformation? lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    transformation? lol
    maybe not, I think they look different and it looks like I get a little chubbier then back to being skinny and so on. No? I should've waited till the end of my cycle. Impaticience......
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey, you guys got more info on the NSAIDS? I been using Advil PM..... a bit much maybe (prolly EOnight), but I thought I read awhile back its easier on the liver and such, so I thought it was a better choice. Especially during the 4 weeks of mdrol.......

I wish I had morry's BF%, LOL.......
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Hey, you guys got more info on the NSAIDS? I been using Advil PM..... a bit much maybe (prolly EOnight),
    A group in 2001 using eccentric contractions in human subjects to induce muscle damage, showed that post-exercise NSAID use drastically reduced the increase in protein synthesis normally seen in response to muscle damage. This study is relevant to real workouts because the researchers used a model for muscle damage that is very similar to what what happens during a normal weight training workout and the doses of NSAIDs used in the study were normal therapeutic doses, not unlike those that most people would take for a headache or after a tough workout for soreness.(3) The results of this study were that, in the untreated subjects, post-exercise muscle protein synthesis (24 hours post-workout) increased in upwards of 76%, while subjects that received either acetaminophen or ibuprofen saw no significant increase at all. The implications of this study are huge; if you are into taking a few Advil after a tough workout to alleviate soreness, think again; you may be severely hindering your progress.

http://www.pinnaclefitness-online.co...ch_current.htm

Last year i had a badly inflamed rotator cuff and i just wouldn't have been able to work out without ibuprofen to reduce that inflammation before WO's
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Day 19

Weight 210 (+4)

Back / Shoulders.

EDIT UPDATE
    Workout went very, very well and my weight is coming up finally. I didn't modify my diet at all and no noticeable change in water intake. Maybe muscle gain (and some water), maybe fluke. Either way it was nice to see the scale going back up. My back was loose and didn't hurt. My knees were fine. It was light DL day and everything went great. I probably didn't lift as many reps, but it is because I slowed the reps down and when I DL like that I don't let the bar touch the ground until i'm finished (makes your abs really, really burn).
    I'm out of town right now, so i won't be weighing myself, but I may just take this time and rest. I'll still do some cardio, maybe swim, not sure yet. But after 19 days and only taking 3 days off (maybe 4), I think it is time to give myself a day or so to grow and rest. No really heavy lifting. I don't really have a choice anyhow, my setup and the way I workout can not be done where I am now. Wednesday night is a different story. I will still post a pic tomorrow night as promised. It might be late, but I'll post it.

Still no sides. I'm sore all the time, but what else is knew? It feels good to be sore and lets me know I'[m hitting the weights hard. I'll be doing cardio tomorrow or a light legs and arms day, but there won't be traditional heavy squats in there if I do. So i mind if I was going to make up my mind this second about rest or a light workout, I'd say I'm going to meet myself in the middle (is that possible).

Thanks for the read...

Morry
    Last edited by morry; 01-23-2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: finish updating, no time last time
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Day 19

Weight 210 (+4)

Back ? Shoulders.

Don't have much time, but workout went very, very well and my weight is coming up. Will cantch up later
    good to hear bro
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    A group in 2001 using eccentric contractions in human subjects to induce muscle damage, showed that post-exercise NSAID use drastically reduced the increase in protein synthesis normally seen in response to muscle damage. This study is relevant to real workouts because the researchers used a model for muscle damage that is very similar to what what happens during a normal weight training workout and the doses of NSAIDs used in the study were normal therapeutic doses, not unlike those that most people would take for a headache or after a tough workout for soreness.(3) The results of this study were that, in the untreated subjects, post-exercise muscle protein synthesis (24 hours post-workout) increased in upwards of 76%, while subjects that received either acetaminophen or ibuprofen saw no significant increase at all. The implications of this study are huge; if you are into taking a few Advil after a tough workout to alleviate soreness, think again; you may be severely hindering your progress.

http://www.pinnaclefitness-online.co...ch_current.htm

Last year i had a badly inflamed rotator cuff and i just wouldn't have been able to work out without ibuprofen to reduce that inflammation before WO's
    Jeepers!! I usually workout early afternoon, then would take the AdvilPM before bed, prolly 7~ hours later.....Hopefully the test and deca outweighed the neg effects LOL...
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

+4 your gaining gaining gaining
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I concur....

I really hope nobody is predicting Schwell's death. Maybe the death of his ball sac, but that won't be known for quite some time. I'd chimed in over there a little more, but look at me. I'm ON my first injectable. Who the eff am I to say anything about a long cycle. I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    I know me and my body pretty well and I don't think I'd give it a whirl, but everybody is really different. There were some vets that chimed in and what they said was def worth the read.
    No one is/was predicting his death. The sentiment of some of us was that with his limited knowledge or training, nutrition and overall experience there is absolutely no need for him to be going to the excesses and extremes with substances as he has. More does not always equate to more benefits. His fruits will be in no way equal to the excesses he has consumed and would likely be equal had he simply stuck with a bread and butter d-bol/test cycle. Hell, most veterans still use no more than that and continue to reap quite great results.

Your humility becomes you and will be an asset in the long run.

But wasn't it not too long ago that ppl were thinking Ed is crazy? He proved em wrong.
    He is crazy. Who has he proved wrong? What is the point? He too is using excesses and extremes and everything I said about schwell applies to him as well. More does not equate to more benefits.

Now schwell has to do the same thing. I don't think I'd be the only to say that Edwitt does have good info to post, is a valueable member here, and proved a lot of ppl wrong. So it's possible, right?
    You are equating knowledge and or valuable input to prudent and rational behavior. They are not one in the same. Again, proving people wrong? What is the point?

Now don't get all up in arms about my post. The point is simple. Extreme cycles are not required and the ability to undertake them without death does not in anyway validate their benefits and fruitfulness. Some people have a psychological issue with excesses and extremes and they rationalize them. It is the nature of the individual.

Both parties could achieve no less with much less.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    No one is/was predicting his death. The sentiment of some of us was that with his limited knowledge or training, nutrition and overall experience there is absolutely no need for him to be going to the excesses and extremes with substances as he has. More does not always equate to more benefits. His fruits will be in no way equal to the excesses he has consumed and would likely be equal had he simply stuck with a bread and butter d-bol/test cycle. Hell, most veterans still use no more than that and continue to reap quite great results.

Your humility becomes you and will be an asset in the long run.

He is crazy. Who has he proved wrong? What is the point? He too is using excesses and extremes and everything I said about schwell applies to him as well. More does not equate to more benefits.

You are equating knowledge and or valuable input to prudent and rational behavior. They are not one in the same. Again, proving people wrong? What is the point?

Now don't get all up in arms about my post. The point is simple. Extreme cycles are not required and the ability to undertake them without death does not in anyway validate their benefits and fruitfulness. Some people have a psychological issue with excesses and extremes and they rationalize them. It is the nature of the individual.

Both parties could achieve no less with much less.
    BUMP FOR MY UPDATE ON DAY 19

Well said David, very well said. All I meant about Ed and Schwell is a lot less people go into Ed's log and flame him, that's all. You're right there is nothing to prove. IMO only knowledge to gain and perhaps everything to lose depending on how each one of embraces the bodybuilding side of ourselves.

I'm not up in arms. Your post as of recently have provoked productive though on my behalf.
    Plus I got a board admin chiming in on my cycle log? I'll take it as a compliment.

Ed is a ripped mofo and a lot stronger than I. Maybe Schwell is on his way too. All speculation. I do enjoy both of thier logs and have gotten to know each one of them decently well for ppl you meet on forums.

Morry
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

He is crazy. Who has he proved wrong? What is the point? He too is using excesses and extremes and everything I said about schwell applies to him as well.

They are not one in the same. Again, proving people wrong? What is the point?

Confused at these statements in bold and i could quote you on more but i don have the time and energy to go through the logs to do so but i have a rather good memory

I have never condoned the excesses to which i am prepared to go and highly recommend that others do not but i will tell you that every cycle is planned meticulously making sure every detail and every possible conflict is covered, never leaving out the smallest of detail... I believe strongly that there is no such thing as being over prepared and this is where i differ from Shweligton his cycle has just been thrown together at random and their have been more changes than a whores draws, sorry mate.

My cycle, training and diet are set in stone and when i start i never waver, i planned my current cycle for 6 months and 90% of what i am using was purchased 4-5 months prior to starting... Is the use of insulin necessary? NO but i can promise you i know as much if not more on the subject than most diabetics so in my humble opinion is my cycle excessive? YES... Dangerous? NO

Now to the question of "could i have achieved more with less?" NO definitely not but of course that's just my opinion. Could i have achieved close to what i have achieved with much less ? YES for sure

Some people have a psychological issue with excesses and extremes and they rationalize them. It is the nature of the individual.

100% agree with this statement ? whether it driving to fast or extreme skiing you have to be able to psychologically justify the risks involved, I was going to add something else but it seems disrespectful so ill leave it at that and just leave you with a picture

Name:  EdskiTahoe.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  65.5 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Oh geez.....

Day 20
    weight UNKNOWN

Cardio

Swam about 1.25 miles today. It was an easy swim, but I got a nice pump going in my shoulders. They burnt pretty good and my body was enjoying not getting slammed with some weight. I would do 50 yards free, the 25 breast as one rep, then 5 rets, 6 sets. I was able to hit the hot tub for about 10 minutes to to give my muscles so me more relaxing. Needless to say, I feel very relaxed this morningI wish I had a heated pool in my house. These things are perfect for when you are injured or have tight muscles.

I only pin HCG tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll swim again or hit some light weights. I'll decide around lunch. Swimming felt good, but prob wasn't enough for me while on cycle (at least not two days in a row). Maybe I'll hit some weights, then go swim.......ah, the possiblilities. Stop rolling your eyes....
    A new pic tomorrow too

On a side note i was hoping to have some company while I swam. I was only
    joined by a woman that was probably older than dirt. ****. Still a good swim, but no eye candy.

Morry
    Last edited by morry; 01-24-2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: pic
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Oh geez.....

joined by a woman that was probably older than dirt. ****. Still a good swim, but no eye candy.
    Morry
    Come to my gym
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh geez.....

Morry
    Your test must not be kicking in all the way yet....for awhile I was checking out the 60~something year old secratary at the office LOL............I bet back in the day, though......LMAO
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Come to my gym
    Next time im in the area, you're getting a text!

That woman was so.....flexible. lol
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Your test must not be kicking in all the way yet....for awhile I was checking out the 60~something year old secratary at the office LOL............I bet back in the day, though......LMAO
    LMFAO.....I guess in this rare instance, I'm glad the test hadn't kicked in (in this respect that is). My effin d1ck would have probably rotted off from whatever old acid had been brewing in that b1tches cooter......
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Day 21

Weight, still out of town, no clue, weigh in is on wednesday

Chest / Abs / Legs / Shoulders / Arms / back (a little) / cardio

So I elected not to rest today, but instead to take this chance and hit every body part once or twice with some medium weights (they only have 50lbs dumb bells...lol....p|_|ssies...). I still did two circuits, one that had planks in it and effin a I forgot how bad those hurt (in a good way). I worked out for bout 40 min at med to high intensity, then I swam 750 yards in about 10 or so min. I got out sweating from the pool, muscles good and loose and ready to slam a protein shake. 3/4 hour later, I ate some chicken, onions, and peppers. I haven't logged what I decided to do about food since I'm out of town, but I'll try to remember to do so tonight. I think you guys will be surprsied. I've gotten it where I eat almost the same thing....lol. I'm boring, but it works!

Pinned ~250 ius HCG. No problems.

No sides. Mood is still good. I have that alpha feeling, but not bad enough where I feel like I have to assert myself. I have been presented with a couple situations, but I behave and keep my mouth shut. I'm following the old if you have a great power, choosing not to exercise makes you greater. We'll see how long that last.

Pics as promised.

Morry
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

arms are huge my dude, lookin good for sure no homo
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    arms are huge my dude, lookin good for sure no homo
    yuh

still have no idea what that means
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Dude, just started your workout today. It's killer!! But feels good. It's awesome watching your progress!
    Hell yeah bro! For the first 4 weeks or so you will get light headed, feel dizzy b/t circuits and be thirsty as hell. Pair that with being tired as fock and it is difficult to get through. After that tho, you will be thanking yourself bc you've taught your body two things, it can become much stronger using weight and fatigue, and I pretty sure your body gets better at burning fats both during exercise and after because the workouts are so intense. You may be able to able to lay off cardio for a while. I HAVE to bc my joints can't take that crap.

Take a pic today. Then in about 3 weeks. See what you've accomplished. And it's ok if the workouts are only 30 min in the beginning. When you go that licked, keep adding sets to super sets, then circuits instead of supesets, till you have half circuits half supersets and Jesus, you'll grow and cut. When you get a week when you are really killing it, do mostly circuits, but you almost have to do some supersets bc you are too fatigue (Ie DL 345, then military press 200, you shouldn't put another exercise in there IMO, too hard on ya and your DL will suffer too bad).

That makes me smile you're killing it. Please keep us up to date with your progress
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Thanks bro! And thanks for the effort in explaining all this. I appreciate your time. Your log now inspires me.
    No problem and anytime!!!

Day 22
    weight: weigh in tomorrow

Back / Abs / Tris / Cardio

Still out of town and they only have 50lbs dumbells here, so I'm making as much as can with what I have. Workouts have been good tho. I have be revisiting exercises I haven't done in a while (planks, squats with military press, weighted leg raises, and others). I think this is good bc I've been hitting it hard for 3 weeks, then I got a full day of just cardio, now two days of hitting every muscles group (bt the two days) with medium weight and I followed it up with cardio (swimming 500-750 yards until I'm exhausted). Tomorrow I will start my regular split with Legs and Arms (heavy squats). I'm interested to see the numbers this week bc my muscles have had plenty of time to rest without me allowing them to be lazy.

Pinned 2ml test e/test p this morning. No issues. A little sore as usual, but nothing bad. Still no sides. My endurance is pretty crazy, but that's to be expected given how hard I normally workout. I'm dying to get on a scale to see how things are moving along. Diet has been very clean.
    I meant to mention what I decided to do while I was gone. I took a cutting board, a knife, a bowl, a spoon, mini blender and a george foreman. I was able to prepare everything in my room the way I normally do when I'm home. With the exception of my eggs in the morning, which I bought liquid egg whites and either add it to make shake in the morning or I just drink it (don't knock it till you try it, you just cant "think" you are dinking eggs, it doesn't taste bad at all). 3 solid meals a day with 2 snacks and a pre and post workout shake so I'd say I'm covered.
    I'd say to the guys that blame being out of town as a reason to "cheat". Man up. Get your supplies together and put together a plan that won't allow you to cheat. At all.....

Slept really well last night, I was exhausted. No tightness in the back and nothing out of the knee. I think the days in the water after my workout (and the initial 1.25 miles in there) have done a lot for my recovery.
    Now I'm just wishing I had access to a pool at home bc on my rest days, I'd happily swim a couple miles.

I got a crap ton of driving to do in the next couple days, but I've already planned my diets and working out time, so nothing will suffer besides my sanity.

Morry
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%

nice work getting it done no matter what.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Diet has been very clean.
    I meant to mention what I decided to do while I was gone. I took a cutting board, a knife, a bowl, a spoon, mini blender and a george foreman. I was able to prepare everything in my room the way I normally do when I'm home. With the exception of my eggs in the morning, which I bought liquid egg whites and either add it to make shake in the morning or I just drink it (don't knock it till you try it, you just cant "think" you are dinking eggs, it doesn't taste bad at all). 3 solid meals a day with 2 snacks and a pre and post workout shake so I'd say I'm covered.
    I'd say to the guys that blame being out of town as a reason to "cheat". Man up. Get your supplies together and put together a plan that won't allow you to cheat. At all.....

Morry
    EVERYONE!! READ THIS!!!

Morry, you have hit on something that should have been discussed on this board long ago.

People do tend to let their diets slip a little when they're traveling or vacationing. That's totally inexcusable. Where there's a will.......there's a way!!
    Morry has just detailed how to get the job done. It's all about the planning. You have to make sure you meet your goals no matter what obstacles stand in your way.

Good Job Morry!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

Morry, if there is one thing I can guarntee from my cycle vs your cycle- my nuts are without a doubt- smaller
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

hahahahaha Morry and Schwell, I am going to be logging my next go around come monday and I would love for you both to sub!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    hahahahaha Morry and Schwell, I am going to be logging my next go around come monday and I would love for you both to sub!
    sure y the hell not
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

sure y the hell not
    I second that. Hijack here dude, I'll def take a look see......
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Morry, if there is one thing I can guarntee from my cycle vs your cycle- my nuts are without a doubt- smaller
    I told you bro. Hang weights from them. It's a little painful but it keeps the balls growing. Think of them as muscles. The more weight, the bigger they'll get. I know somebody told me all I was doing was making them swell up and get irritated, but hosh posh, it was better than HCG. Weights from the nuts while on hella cycle FTFW.

Your welcome....again.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.08%

Morry, ive been following along and was hoping you could comment on my thread 'my 6 month plan,' after all you are briefly mentioned in it. lol

Looking good man, are you this detail oriented in all things?

Cheers
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    EVERYONE!! READ THIS!!!

Morry, you have hit on something that should have been discussed on this board long ago.

People do tend to let their diets slip a little when they're traveling or vacationing. That's totally inexcusable. Where there's a will.......there's a way!!
    Morry has just detailed how to get the job done. It's all about the planning. You have to make sure you meet your goals no matter what obstacles stand in your way.

Good Job Morry!!!
    TG, I appreciate that. Agreed, enough though you can prevent almost every diet mishap.
    I will be honest though, I got caught in a situation where I was stuck for 3 hours more than I thought i would be, but I brought a bannana and made sure I had protein in the car. No blender, no nothing. I ate the bannana, walked out to the car with about 10oz of water, scooped up 30 grams and tossed it in my mouth, then started to drink. It worked but I would not recommend this to anybody. Fortunetly I was able to get some whole food (chicken with some peppers and onions) in about 1.5 hours later, but sh1t that sucked. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still....

I agree with you 100% thunder! This guy doesn't f around. Morry is the real deal. Props to morry and thunder.
    I have my days, but you are right on. This is my first inject. I am not going to eff this up...

Day 23
    Weight 211 (+5) and up one from last weigh in

Legs / Arms

Not as much energy as I would have wanted today, but I was in the car for hours so I think my brain was just tired. I went up in weights on everything and since my cut I hadn't squatted over 300, but today I did 345 x 3 (5th set). I know that sucks, but legs has never been a stong point. I do free squat though, only a towel, the bar and me. No smith machine , no safety below, just me squating and having to hit every rep or I have to drop and run (which I have never had to do). This is still up in weight for me. I also increased weight on skull crushers, lunges, 21s and was able to squeeze out a few more chin ups. I can get my muscles aching and hurting so bad. I know I have to be growing, there is no way I'm not. I'm getting stronger and having more energy overall (most days).
    Today was heavy squat day and no problem out of my knee or back (my back feels 100%). I'm glad i took it decently easy while I was gone. Tomorrow is Chest/Abs. I missed 305x3 last time. I haven't decided what I'm going to go for tomorrow, but i better hit that b1tch.

Pinning 1 ml prop in the morning. It'll be right quad.

I did notice a couple of pimples on my eyebrow, but that isn't that uncommon. I get a few every once in a while, but they go away pretty quick so we will see. No other sides.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Quote Originally Posted by TheKanezzi View Post
    Morry, ive been following along and was hoping you could comment on my thread 'my 6 month plan,' after all you are briefly mentioned in it. lol

Looking good man, are you this detail oriented in all things?

Cheers
    I'll give it a look in a bit. Just rushed today sorry bro.

But to answer your question, absolutely! I am very detailed. Most people that meet me think I'm too "intense". LOL.

Then I have sex with thier girlfriend bc she noticed how I paid attention to her details....
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

TG, I appreciate that. Agreed, enough though you can prevent almost every diet mishap.
    I will be honest though, I got caught in a situation where I was stuck for 3 hours more than I thought i would be, but I brought a bannana and made sure I had protein in the car. .
    I carry whey around in my back pack all the time

You can always buy banana and a greek yogurt scoop of whey in a cup short-term problem solved..... Big fan of Subway too 6" whole eheat double meat and a scoop badabing

Eat clean, piss dirty
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You can always buy banana and a greek yogurt scoop of whey in a cup short-term problem solved..... Big fan of Subway too 6" whole eheat double meat and a scoop badabing

I do the same thing mate. When traveling I carry a tub of whey, cups of yogurt, baked chicken breasts, cans of tuna, cereal bars, nuts, raisins, etc.....

The yogurt and chicken breasts are in a cooler.......of course.

And Subway is a godsend for those of us on the go.

I love double grilled chicken on whole wheat. Yum.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Guys, thank you for following and Ed and TG, you guys are perfectly on point. Carrying stuff with you all the time is the way to go.

Ed, I make greek yogurt with a scoop of WPI as dessert all the time. That sh1t is focking awesome.

Bottom line, if you are thinking about cycling and think to yourself that you can't bc you will be going out of town or traveling or whatever excuse to avoid your diet. These guys have shown it is possible and very easy with the proper planning.

Day 24
    Weight 210 (+4)

Chest / Abs

295x5 on flat bench was hit today. Still not a PR but def getting close. I thought it would be close, but the last rep wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I added a set of Abs today using an 8lb medicine ball and just doing leg raises holding ball b/t my legs. This has made my entire chest day all circuits. The few days of active rest I took did me a lot of good. My shoulder felt great and my lifts were all up. I had plenty of energy even tho I was eating bannanas and protein shakes beside breakfast and dinner (still hit all my macros tho). Traveling has sucked but I should be done for a bit now. If I start getting run down again and pulling stuff, I'll take a couple days, but still lift and do cardio, but give my body plenty of "rest" (rest for me at least). My weight isn't shooting up, but my strength is coming along very, very nicely so I have no complaints. If I can get up to 220 and stay in single digits BF I'll be happy, but 215 would be fine too. I'm not shooting for a specific weight bc I have never been as strong as I plan on getting so I'm not completely sure what by composition will be, but if it is like I've been able to do in the past, I'll be happy.

HCG tomorrow same old, same old.

Pinned 1 ml prop this morning

No sides. I would say I have that alpha male feeling and I feel pretty good all the time. I just have this one problem with this one woman who can get to me, so being on cycle isn't the easiest time to deal with a difficult woman, but I'll manage. Always do. 5 second breather ahs saved lives....lol.

Thanks for following

Morry
    Last edited by morry; 01-28-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: prop pin
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.08%

I'll give it a look in a bit. Just rushed today sorry bro.

But to answer your question, absolutely! I am very detailed. Most people that meet me think I'm too "intense". LOL.

Then I have sex with thier girlfriend bc she noticed how I paid attention to her details....
    Thanks bro, and no worries. I too am quite meticulous and its refreshing to see that I am not the only neurotic one here, hehe. That being said, this is a plan for waaaay down the line.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

morry i applaud you

i do the same thing when i went to mississippi, i cooked 6 lbs of chicken breast for the trip there

and must have racked up a huge debt to subway too

OMG YUH

+5 lbs of muscle and very lean dude- im focking loving it bro, very very solid- expect another 4-5 when the var kicks in, all muscle too bro omgz yuh
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%

this thread was worth the wait.your doing a great job morry keep puttin in that work man

Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    I know I'm not morry or schwelly but I'll sub as well

Similar Forum Threads

1. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
  4. Bench Rep Test
    By Rebel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5