Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

Page 4 of 24 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    True. But there's no way he would be getting 5 to 10 grams of Creatine just from using it as a filler for his Var caps.

I'm sure that morry is taking creatine though.
    Y

If ur using creatine as a filler it will negligible compared the the 10g u should be taking

OOPS DISREGARD MY BAD
    Eat clean, piss dirty

2. still following bro keep up the work
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Y

If ur using creatine as a filler it will negligible compared the the 10g u should be taking

OOPS DISREGARD MY BAD
    Yeah......I was just being my usual sarcastic but witty self.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

4. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Yeah......I was just being my usual sarcastic but witty self.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......
    Yup, agreed, looks like creatine and GFJ is the way to go. I'll give it a go. My anavar is on the way (I should have enough for this cycle and next.....depends on how greedy I get).

Today is chest day, then HCG after I workout. Subq, nothing exciting, plain ole HCG.

I'm off to workout, will post when complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

5. Hope the legs ok bro...
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Hope the legs ok bro...
    Leg(s) felt good today, I'm keepin an eye on it. Preciate that. Next weeks deads will tell. Today is light deads so I don't think I'll put much of a strain on it.

I got home at 3am last night, logged in and recorded my day, but when I login today, my post is gone.....huh.....maybe I'm crazy. So here it is again

Day 12 (yesterday)
    Weight 208 (+2)

Ab Chest

I was able to go pretty heavy on bench and my shoulder started burning again. Not a bad burn, but I know my body pretty well. IMO it was close, but I lightened up my next sets and my shoulder burned, but thier wasn't any long lasting pain (just that deep burn that even when your arms are at your sides it feels like they are going to just fall off). I was able to raise weight on my reverse grip bench and I added a rep to heavy sets of bench. I was able to complete the entire workout and add 3 sets, so I'd say overall it was a good workout. Energy was high and mood was good. I'm def able to squeeze one past failure on any set barring when I felt like the burn in my shoulder might lead to an injury.

Pinned HCG.....way too easy like before. Missed slins, but I'm loving pinnin me some test.

I had a friend of mine telling me a story yesterday how they almost had an altercation with another man on the subway bc he accidently bumped into him. Long story be careful who you are talking crap to anywhere, they might be on 1g of test and maybe some tren every week. Unless of course, you are on 1g of test yourself, then all yo gotta worrry about is not ripping the other persons head off.....funny story and it kept me laughing. It ended with my friend basically telling this prick he bettr go sit down before he gets hurt. Obviously the mistaken gentleman took his seat and was quiet.

Sorry about being a day late, but I swear I logged early this morning, but somehow I must have not posted what I wrote....go figure.

I'm about to go pin 1 ml prop and today is Back and Shoulder day, already ate breakfast and I'm just chillin out for the time being.

No sides to speak of. I've taken my BP about 4 times, always in good ranges. Heart rate is good. Skin isn't any more oily as of yet (although I am religious about washing my face......I know, I'm a girl, eff you). Quads are a little sore at inject site, but that is to be expected and honestly I can't tell the difference between them being sore from squats or pinning. Well, maybe a little, but I've gotten where I don't pay much attention to it.

Morry
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

7. yuh still up in this bish

damnit bobby, i cant get my bench up past 260, but if i can keep it there and lean out a good 5% Bf or more im happy

5% bf is alot

im having high hopes of 2% a month for 8% total

morry keep destroying it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

8. I cant tell the difference between workout soreness or pinning on my quads either. I pin on monday, and hit squats on monday... So I just pin the same day and the next day I cant tell which soreness its from cuz I plan it like that lol.. QUAD SHOTS FTW!

if your shoulder hurts on flat bench, get someone to take a video of you benching. one thing is thinking your form is 100%, and then its another to watch yourself afterwards just to make sure. Everyone here is their own worst critic, but on lifts like that its not until we see it from another's perspective that we can really tell.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

9. Day 13

Weight 215 (gotta be some water in that one as I drank like a horse today, but still up +9 [maybe 3 "real" lbs]).

Back / Shoulders
    Workout went pretty smooth till the end. I do a half clean combined with military press (basically holding the bar like I'm going 2 shrug it but instead I jerk the bar up like a clean, then press is) atthe end of my workout to failure. 2nd to lastset and my upper right back muscle seized. Not so tight I couldn't move my kneck but enough to limit my movement. Thank god this only cost me 3 sets bc I stopped as soon as I felt it. I've felt this pull before and considering it wasn't heavy DL day, only light, I'm going 2 go ahead and assume I'm not giving my body enough rest. I've had this happen before and when I pull a muscle in my back, have a burning shoulder,and a dull ache in the legs.....overtraining. Ill continue my 3 day split, but instead of 2 back to back, ill run 3 miles @ an easy pace in between all 3day splits adding one extra day of active recovery. Updated pics on Monday, tomorrow was just cardio anyhow and ill stick to that. My back could us the extra blood flow. As I type I have a kneading pillow working that knot out. I already took naproxen, so I should be gtg by monday. Ill decide then if ill keep squats and deads light. It will depend mostly on my back muscles. Ill listen to them and react accordingly.

Pinned 1ml test p in the left quad. My quads aren't even really sore. And my left isn't sore from the pin @ all.

Vascularity is up a bit and my muscles are looking fuller. I'm sure this is my body loading up on glycogen and water. Strength is coming along, ill let u guys decide on the aesthetics when I post pics monday.

I slept a lot today. That mayhave contributed to me pulling a muscle bc my nutrition suffered a bit. I missed a meal bc I was sleeping & when I worked out it was too close to workout time to load up on 800 cals +, so I hit me a quick WPI shake, waited 10 min, hit up 10 grams BCAAs and started to workout. Ill need to be more careful and on days I sleep more, ill need to set my alarm to get up and at least pound a shake, but preferably get some fruits and veggies along with the protein.

I'm guessing in a weeks time it will be much harder to explain why I look bigger, but eff it, I'm using ye old creatine and diet excuse. Plus everybody I know, knows I have this thing about fitness.

No pinning 2morrow, just cardio.

Morry

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    When people ask me how I blow up so fast, I show them how much I am eating and they usually stop asking questions. We eat like mad men while on so use that as the reason. Then I complain how expensive it is to eat so much to put the idea in their head as to why everyone doesn't do it. Works for me.
    Tell them its "family genetics you should see my grandma"
    Eat clean, piss dirty

11. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I cant tell the difference between workout soreness or pinning on my quads either. I pin on monday, and hit squats on monday... So I just pin the same day and the next day I cant tell which soreness its from cuz I plan it like that lol.. QUAD SHOTS FTW!

if your shoulder hurts on flat bench, get someone to take a video of you benching. one thing is thinking your form is 100%, and then its another to watch yourself afterwards just to make sure. Everyone here is their own worst critic, but on lifts like that its not until we see it from another's perspective that we can really tell.
    Good idea with the video! I workout alone so I'll have to figure something out. I used to get my little brother to get soem videos of me squating ad dead lifting so I cold look at form. This is no longer an option as he is not longer with us. I will figure out somebody to drag into my battle arena and snag a video. You may be right and probably are. Maybe I've just gotten so comfortable, I am doing something different and not noticing but through shoulder pain. I'm hoping it's just my shoulder playing catch, but somehow I doubt that is all it is.

Pinning on squat or DL day is perfect! I agree and I think with all that extra blood going into that muscle, it really helps with it being sore (besides not being able to tell the difference between sore from squats or deads than sore from a pin. LOL

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Morry, read your story about the guy bumping into somebody. Weird thing is, I always feel calmer on test. Much calmer. I don't care what happens, I'm always happy and don't want to fight to save my life. Off test, I am more aggressive and willing to fight. That is why I think "roid rage" is bogus. Some MAY experience it, but I think the media blows it out of proportion ! Stupid media.
    Roid rage is a hype and false. Ever watch "Bigger, stonger, faster" ? There is a guy in there whose kid committed suicide. The kid was a big time baseball player (highschool) and was on some sort of roids (the didn't specify). So his dad decides (and from the interview this moron realy believes this) that the roids caused his kid to commit suice (or the stopping thereof). Now, what about the Prozac (or whichever) the kid was on? He was in the age group of kids that some anti depressant cause thoughts of suicide. So blame the roids (where there are no studies indicating these led to a person's suicide) or the antidepressants that HAVE BEEN proven to cause thoughts of suicide. Right.....the roids.....obsiously.

So I hear ya bro and I'm with you on the test agression too. I haven't noticed myself any more agressive, but admitedly I was already the guy that didn't and doesn't have a problem telling an individual to eff off, to thier face. Just about every time though, the person understands how upset I am and decides that them effing themselves is a much better option than making me **** myself.....ha ha.
    I'm still surprised, no real sides to speak of, now if I could just get the knot out of my back......damint!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    When people ask me how I blow up so fast, I show them how much I am eating and they usually stop asking questions. We eat like mad men while on so use that as the reason. Then I complain how expensive it is to eat so much to put the idea in their head as to why everyone doesn't do it. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Tell them its "family genetics you should see my grandma"
    LMFAO! My grandma is huge. I emply her as my part time body gurad for when I go out to the club. Her vascularity alone runs off any trouble. Good idea Eddie.
    Some dude told her they were going to break her hip.......awwww snap, she fockin choke slammed a muthafocka....

14. Day 14

Weight 211 (+5)

Cardio only. 500 cals, a little over 3 miles, moderate pace. No pain out of my back while running, but other activities my movement was limited. We'll see how it feels in the morning.
    If I have to back the intesity off, I will modify my workout routine (higher/slower reps), incorporate more cardio and move forwards. This little knotted muscle is not effing up my cycle.

Diet continues to stay in line, cals are up, but everything is healthy. Pics tomorrow so if I'm fattening up, we'll figure it out...

Pin 2ml tomorrow right quad, 1 ml test p, 1 ml test e, only 15 more days of test p, so I'm half way done taking it. Anavar starts after I stop the test p. Test e will continue as is.

Morry

15. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    If I have to back the intesity off, I will modify my workout routine (higher/slower reps), incorporate more cardio and move forwards. This little knotted muscle is not effing up my cycle.

Morry
    Where exactly is this knotted up muscle located?

16. I put an arrow on the PDF for where the pain is, but the knot itself is closer to the outside of the back over the middle part of the shoulder blade. It doesn't hurt very badly at all. I have to turn my kneck pretty far to even feel the pain. Then again, I have spent probably 2 or 3 hours with a kneading pillow and AFTER workouts, I'll take Naproxen, plus nice hot showers on it. I do take some naproxen in the morning when I have a pulled muscle, but that is about 9 hours before I workout. I avoid taking anti inflamatories before working out because if I feel pain then, I need to, I may be really hurting myself and the NSAID could mask it (much like my run I describe below). Otherwise, I do not take naproxen or anything else like that.

To top things off, I've been taking NSAID and I ran yesterday but apparently something got off on my knee. I wake up last night to take a whiz and my knee is hurting badly. I move the knee cap and the pain is intense. Only on my left knee, right side. While I sit at my desk it is fine. I've obviously just strained a tendon. I haven't decided whether I'll take the whole day off. I may switch my days up and go ahead and do chest and abs to day as not to aggrevate the knee, but I'll have to watch the weight on bench because my back too.
    I'm starting to think I sound like a wuss. I originally only wanted "real" documentation for my cycle, but there seems to be something new happening indicating my body talking to me more everyday. I may just take the day off. My body is obviously saying for me to lower the stress I'm putting on it.
    I wish my body and I could just have a sit down talk where I agree to stop pushing the hell out of it and it agrees to stop allowing me to tweak muscles/tendons here and there.
    I'll also spend extra time stretching just bc I don't think it'll hurt. We'll see how things pan out....

Morry

17. Man, my body talks to me all the time!! ha ha I've been at this for over 27 years now. Heavy lifting does take a toll on the body. I've pulled, sprained, and strained almost every muscle there is. LMAO

I've even strained that very same area of the back that you're experiencing. Both sides as a matter of fact. I strained the left back/shoulder blade area years ago while doing heavy overhead barbell presses. Imagine that.
    Then I strained the right side a few months back. Don't even know what set that one off!!

I have the goddess (my wife) do deep-tissue massage on the area. This helps the most. I've also used emu oil on the area for relief.
    And you're right about the stretching........it helps tremendously.

You're not a wuss brother, you're a warrior. This is all part and parcel of the battle!!!

No Pain........No Gain!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Man, my body talks to me all the time!! ha ha I've been at this for over 27 years now. Heavy lifting does take a toll on the body. I've pulled, sprained, and strained almost every muscle there is. LMAO

I've even strained that very same area of the back that you're experiencing. Both sides as a matter of fact. I strained the left back/shoulder blade area years ago while doing heavy overhead barbell presses. Imagine that.
    Then I strained the right side a few months back. Don't even know what set that one off!!

I have the goddess (my wife) do deep-tissue massage on the area. This helps the most. I've also used emu oil on the area for relief.
    And you're right about the stretching........it helps tremendously.

You're not a wuss brother, you're a warrior. This is all part and parcel of the battle!!!

No Pain........No Gain!!
    Thundergod, you've always got something solid to say and I appreciate that. Having a veteran following along giving me some pointers along the way has really helped me. Thank you very, very much.

Well said bro and thank you for the encouragement. I will forge on, no doubt. While I'm at lunch I'll grab an ice pack and keep my knee iced, 30 on 30 off for the last part of the day. I will do chest/abs today instead of legs. I've done just weightless squats (this morning in our "extra" room) and the positive movement up makes my knee hurt, so not today. Some serious icing and taking NSAID, I'm hoping I'll at least be able to do light set with legs tomorrow. Even if I limit the range of movement in squats and leg extensions, I should be good by tomorrow. If not, maybe back/shoulder, or I'll just take the entire day off (although I hate doing nothing relative to fitness in a day, makes me feel lazy).

Avavar is said to have healing capabliities as well and I start that at 80mgs ED in 13 or 14 days. I'll add rest days, relax the running, lower the weight, but still burn the crap out of my muscles and we'll see. I'll post pics later tonight after chest/abs.

TG, thanks again....and it won't let me rep you right now......****!!!!

19. Day 15

Wieght 210 (+4)

Chest Abs

Not sure if the test e is starting to mound up enough where I'm getting some use out of it or not, but my workout was def more concentrated and intense.
    I was able to move weight up on all lifts. Mood is good, my back being a little tight and my knee being off didn't really hurt my workout today. Some extra stratching and I was gtg.

I did move today to chest and abs, but at almost 3am I can say my knee doesn't hurt right now. I iced it on and off for 4 hours today. I'll do the same tomorrow.

Pinned 2 ml right quad. Little stiff, but normal. Still no problems pinning. Every once and a while I will get some blood that comes back out of the pin site, but it is purely surface and doesn't leave a bruise. Everything is cruising along. If my leg will cooperate, I will do legs and arms tomorrow, then move on to back and shoulders to complete the split.

I feel sorta dumb having pulled something in my knee WHILE ON CYCLE WHILE RUNNING, not lifting but running. I learned a valauble lesson from that crap. I can push myself to the limits of hurting myself while on cycle pretty easy, so I have to be more careful, just because it doesn't hurt right that second, doesn't mean it won't. Plus, if I'm going to pull anything, I better do it lifting. I'm kidding, but this did cross my mind. Effing running.......I love to, but I felt like I could destroy some miles yesterday so I put the incline up to 5 and ran at 10mph for as long as I could (which at the end of my run wasn't very long at all), and I'm sure this is when I hit something too hard and hurt my knee. My gait got sloppy and I was heel pounding to keep up. bear in mind I run in vibrams or bearfoot, so heal striking not only is a big no, no, but can lead to much larger problems than just a pulled knee or tendon or whatever.....

Pics as promised

20. Well done morry!! That Prop is packing the mass on yo ass!! Arms, delts, and pecs look swollen dude. Nice.

Keep Smashin' Dat Iron!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    WTF!?!? What are you doing? I'm on my 3rd week and don't look any different! You're blowing up though!!! This pisses me off. Lol. I can't believe this. Dude, you're gonna be huge!!!
    I hope so. I'm just eating right and training hard. Very, very hard. Dunno. Maybe I react well to test....more weeks will tell. I haven't hit any PR's as of yet. I'm expecting to start killing those by week 5 or 6, maybe a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well done morry!! That Prop is packing the mass on yo ass!! Arms, delts, and pecs look swollen dude. Nice.

Keep Smashin' Dat Iron!!!!

Appreciate that TG, I'll be doin that.

Knee still feels pretty good this morning. If I can do weightless squats at lunch, I'll do legs today. I'lll prob stick to widow makers over heavy squats to avoid the weight and extra stress on my knee. Not sure about leg extensions, I may do these really light today too. I'll just see how things go through-out the day.

22. Forget about PR's during cycle, just focus at lifting heavy ass weight and bin completely in control.

Eat, train and sleep...the muscle will come. PR's don't bring muscle, just injury (Alot of the time)
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Forget about PR's during cycle, just focus at lifting heavy ass weight and bin completely in control.

Eat, train and sleep...the muscle will come. PR's don't bring muscle, just injury (Alot of the time)
    Agreed. They are always encouraging, but pushing yourself too hard can def lead to injury. I think I'll be smashing PRs & keeping perfect form. It will just take time. I'm don't think I'm rushing it, but right now I'm riding on some muscle memory, I'd like the size to come with the strength. For me, though, I have noticed I get stronger first, then size comes. I can't wait.....

Thanks for the read and if you guys have any questions about the cycle, go for it.

Morry

24. OMG YUH YOU GROWIN YUH
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Morry, hOw often do you do cardio? What's your calorie intake? Man, i wish I could do what you're doing.
    Good question. This was in my very first post on AM (just in case you notice the copy and paste).

I currently do a 3 day split and take a day off (on the day off, I will run around 3 or 4 miles straight at a 6.0mph pace with 5 min warm-up and cool-down, but I don't always run this now).
    I did cardio everyday to the tune of 2-4 miles but quit because my gains stopped and now only do cardio around 4 times a month if that.
    My split is a strange one that I created (or stole it and don't remember where so I'm crediting myself for the time being), but it works well and it sheds fat like crazy, super-sets and circuits (this ends up being my cardio, but the cardio I mentioned above I'm speaking of running, not super-setting, but this is why I only "run" 4 times a month) two muscle groups with slight overlay, goes like this, Back/shoulders-Chest/abs-Legs/arms (Back and legs HAVE to be split up bc the strain on my lower back and needed recovery time because I do deadlifts and then squats on those individual days).
    I modified this slightly and just rotate the splits from heavy low reps to light high reps back and forth for the back/shoulder and legs/arms day. I only lift light on chest day if my shoulder is bothering me otherwise it is heavy.

I do hit plateaus, but I've been working out long enough, I just switch stuff up in my routine and break through it, for instance, I'll slow reps down, cycle heavy to light, change my days around, or something like that and eventually I'll push through the strength plateua.

Circuits and super sets do set you back at first IMO. You can't lift as much and it takes a while to be able to complete 30-33 complete sets in about 1 hour to 1.25 hours. Once you get through the conditioning portion of this, you'll be happy you moved this direction bc you can cut out most or all of your cardio (at least I could). Do you get a "stich" in your side while you lift weights? Are you breathing that hard? If you aren't, push yourself harder, close in the time you are using to rest and make your muscles respond. If you want I can document an entire heavy and light split as far as what I lift, how many times and what exercises to give you a better idea.

My diet looks like this,
    1st meal
    I eat .5 cups of Go Lean cereal every morning and for the "milk" I use 35 grams whey protein isolate and water blended until it is thicker (about 6 oz of water), then two eggs with 1/4 green pepper and 1/8 onion.

2nd Meal
    bannana or nothing, depending on my hunger

3rd meal
    Salad with 1.5 cups iceburg, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 cucumber, .5 cup homemade ranch (ricotta cheese with a ranch packet and some water, I do this instead of cottage cheese becasue the sodium content), 1 can chicken (64 grams protein, washed, I take the sodium out this way), 1 carrot peeled and cut up, and 2 tbls southwest spicy mustard (has no real caloric benefit, just taste good).
    The only variation here is sometime (depending on how close shelf life of the fresh chicken is), I'll cook a large chicken breast and cut it up instead of the canned chicken and I'll toss down 25 gram WPI with water.

4rd meal
    Same as 2nd, but honestly, usually nothing

5th Meal
    Pre Workout, 25 grams WPI, 5 grams BCAA, creatine, white flood

6th meal
    Post Workout, 50 grams WPI, 40 grams oats, 5 grams BCAA's (sometimes the WPI is drank in two time periods, half immediately post workout, then about 30-45 min later I drink the rest. I don't always do this, but if I have time

7th meal
    I just started having this meal again now that I've gotten some size back (this meal was ommitted during my cut before my cycle). It's my whole food meal after working out. Usually a med size chicken breast, 1/8 onion, 1/4 green pepper, 2 slices turkey bacon (low sodium) and I top it with the same ranch as I use for lunch

8th meal
    Greek yogurt, but I buy the vanilla flavor and take one of the flavors of WPI i have and mix in a scoop. It makes it the consistency of icing, has about 8 grams of sucrose/fructose and 35-45 grams protein, of which about 10 is slow digesting protein. I consider this my "cheat" part of the day

I drink at least a gallon and a half of water a day if not more.

I have an office job. I sit on my ass for about 8 hours a day. GREAT for recovery.....but when I had a more active job where I was on my feet all the time, I just ate more, now I don't get that luxury. Being a little older and sitting on my ass, I just watch what I eat

I can up cals more, but for now, I'll keep it where I'm at. I'm still making solid gains and shedding fat, so I'm in a sweet spot. In a couple more weeks I'll have to start eating some more to keep my gains coming and slow the fat loss. You can't have one without the other IMO. But for me specifically, meal 4 and 6 I can add 25 grams WPI blended with a bannana and water (instead of just a bananna) and that will add 550 cals or so by itself and add 50 grams protein to my macros (putting me hella close to 300). I won't make that adjustment now, but as things progress I imagine some modifications will be neccesary.

I do cheat once a week, but it isn't that bad of a cheat. I don't ever go overboard and eat fast food or anything greasy and nasty. I cook almost every bit of what I eat.....if I do go out, it's grilled stuff with maybe an occasional light fried peice of fish or some shrimp. Something like that. Doesn't mean I'm ordering dessert or a coke. I drink nothing but water....almost all the time. I do have a couple glasses of red wine once a week or so. This hasn't hindered my gains, but anything over a few glasses and I can tell the next workout, so I keep it to a min.

I hope this helps....

Morry
    Last edited by morry; 01-18-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: extra meal
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 02:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:55 PM
  4. Bench Rep Test
    By Rebel in forum Training Forum