Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

Page 11 of 24 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Good God! I really don't know how you're doing this! Has anyone on here seen somebody grow this fast!?
    Lol. Thanks man. I am CHEATING tho, aren't I? There aren't shortcuts, but gear has its place among those willing to work harder than most

Quote Originally Posted by schwell View Post
    motherfocker you aint gained no fat but last time i check you where +3 now i come in and your +9- YES! with a little extra calories and the var YOUR GROWING EVEN MORE! the pics DO NOT LIE!

YESSSSSS!
    If anything, I think I've lost some fat. I attribute that weight to water partially. I mixed my diet up this weekend. No cheating, just different things I ate. It probably had a bit more sodium in it for one. I also hit some carbs more than usual (ritz crackers with PB and some string cheese), but it didn't put any fat that I can see on me, it just gave me some more energy during and immediately after my workout. I was pretty wiped out after my heavy DL and squats this week, I also ate some of the greek yogurt too (no fat, no carbs, just two types of protein, fast and slow digesting). It was delish

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Very noticceable improvements Herr morry!!

You're like that energizer bunny, you just keep going, going, and going.
    Or should I say, "Growing, growing, and growing".

I hope it stays this way. I'm bigger than I think I have ever been and I am about to at a BF percentage I was when I was 24. I appreciate you following and your advice. It has helped push me here and will keep me going. I'm not even half way done yet.....

I'm hopin to see the split in my chest from top to bottom next week. I imagine my V will just keep getting deeper as I lean out more and more.

I have upped cals slightly, but I'm not sticking to a set up in cals. I'm doing it more by feel throughout the day. Being hungry 3 hours after I eat is ok if I'm heading into lunch in a hour. Being hungry 2 hours after working out....not happening. I'll eat more if that is the case. This isn't to say I'm not paying attention to my diet bc I am. I'm just not saying that I'm adding 500 cals a day at this point. I prob will a couple days a week, but others, when I know I can do without, I will do so.

Cardio today. Should be an easy day.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. you didnt gain 6lbs water though i can tell you that
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

3. Day 36

weight 211 (+5) but 4 down from yesterday. I've been light the last two cardio days. Not sure if that means anything, just an observation

Cardio
    Ran outside in the freaking cold for 2 miles. I got a back pump running. I've had this happen before, but not recently. I took taurine at lunch too. This is the main reason I didn't run 4 miles today, only 2.
    I ran in my Vibrams and my toes went numb for the first mile but they warmed up as I did and the numbness went away completely. Easy run, probably could have ran further but it is a 2 mile loop and 4 miles wasn't sounding like anything I wanted to do today. I was running slow so if I had to guess it was a 5 or 5.5 pace.
    Taurine will be here either tomorrow or Friday and I'm going to eat it like skittles for a couple days. Overdosing on Taurine might be fun if it gets rid of my back pump.
    Go ahead....look it up.....

Pinned 1ml test e this morning, right quad. My quad is stiff as fock. Not sure why bc I was pinning 2ml in that mofo and 3ml over 2 days and it wasn't as sore as it is today. Nothing went wrong with the pin. I'm thinking I might have stared at my leg the wrong way while holding my breath and crossing my fingers left over right which is where I made my mistake should have been right over left so I'm sore now. It loosened a great deal during my run.

Pin HCG tomorrow.

Everything else is the same. Rockin out with my kock out
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    you didnt gain 6lbs water though i can tell you that
    well I got to be honest about the way I weigh myself. You see I can't weigh myself first thing in the morning because at that time of the day if I'm naked (which is the only official way to weigh [term trade marked] ), my "manhood" rest and sometimes even drags on the floor. Let's just say willy doesn't always make it on the scale with papa. So to avoid this mishap I weigh myelf post workout bc something about a hard workout makes my junk contract enough where it no longer rest on the floor but rather hangs at salute. This means that without my purple headed yogurt slinger touching the ground I am able to weigh myself with much greater accuracy if I weigh myself post workout every day.
    That being said, I'm not sure why my weight is going up and down besides the extra cals here and there, but the weight is substantial for just a one or two day fluctuations. I've read, however, that carbs hold 3 times thier weight in water. So if my extra calories were carbs, that would explain holding so much weight so quickly. The rest I'm not so sure about, but I do know it is diet related bc that is all that has changed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    well I got to be honest about the way I weigh myself. You see I can't weigh myself first thing in the morning because at that time of the day if I'm naked (which is the only official way to weigh [term trade marked] ), my "manhood" rest and sometimes even drags on the floor. Let's just say willy doesn't always make it on the scale with papa. So to avoid this mishap I weigh myelf post workout bc something about a hard workout makes my junk contract enough where it no longer rest on the floor but rather hangs at salute. This means that without my purple headed yogurt slinger touching the ground I am able to weigh myself with much greater accuracy if I weigh myself post workout every day.
    That being said, I'm not sure why my weight is going up and down besides the extra cals here and there, but the weight is substantial for just a one or two day fluctuations. I've read, however, that carbs hold 3 times thier weight in water. So if my extra calories were carbs, that would explain holding so much weight so quickly. The rest I'm not so sure about, but I do know it is diet related bc that is all that has changed.

wait

wait

waitttttt

wut?

well- regardless your looking yoked

wait
    wait

wait

OMFG YUH!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

6. It may be jsut that I am new but i do not understand what the big deal is about this guy......My sister is bigger than he is! Dudes a joke

Morry maybe you should start doubling you doses so you can start growing

7. Quote Originally Posted by dmaxjr View Post
    It may be jsut that I am new but i do not understand what the big deal is about this guy......My sister is bigger than he is! Dudes a joke

Morry maybe you should start doubling you doses so you can start growing
    shut up bitch, post up your pics please

guys made great progress, until you post any pics shut the **** up
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

8. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    shut up bitch, post up your pics please

guys made great progress, until you post any pics shut the **** up

Pics or STFU....

or I love this icon btw

and when you realize

and that

I'll answer some of your questions.

All kidding aside, bro's let's give a warm welcome to my older Brother DmaxJr

He has finally decided to contribute and not just follow along. I just hooked him up with some Ephedrine HCL and he is about to start hitting the weight hard again. He just had a baby and things have been crazy, but I am doing my damnest to get him involved with AM.

He is stirring the pot right now (hence his notion that our worthless sister is even worth the air she breaths let alone any sort of muscle building routine), but my boy Schwell already showed him the bro-love we got on here. Work hard, train harder, contribute to AM.

no homo.....

9. Compared to you he has made great gains! I agree.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dmaxjr View Post
    Compared to you he has made great gains! I agree.
    wait, your related to morry

im so so sorry

forgive me lol i thought you where just some random dude- i see you where being an older brother

but yeah morry a bish
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

11. djmax WELCOME! any kin folk of morrys- is a kinfolk of mine!!!

Forgive my ass holeish comments i will shove them up my ass now!

welcome!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

12. No worries I was expecting that kind of response. It was kind of what I was going for.

Saw Morry in the flesh yesterday and the pics on this sight do not do the kid justice! He is JACKED!

13. Quote Originally Posted by dmaxjr View Post
    No worries I was expecting that kind of response. It was kind of what I was going for.

Saw Morry in the flesh yesterday and the pics on this sight do not do the kid justice! He is JACKED!
    That was a good one bro. I sensed something was up with that post though. ha ha

Wilkommen dmaxjr!!!

Any bruder of morry's is a bruder of mine.

And I know what you're talking about with pictures not doing someone justice. I think we all feel that way. I'll bet in real life, morry looks massive. He's made incredible progress in such short time.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

Wilkommen dmaxjr!!!

And I know what you're talking about with pictures not doing someone justice. I think we all feel that way. I'll bet in real life, morry looks massive. He's made incredible progress in such short time.
    thundergod im really captin america in real life

can i be ur bruddah?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

15. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

can i be ur bruddah?
    Ja, der gute Kapitšn.

Yes, good Captain.

16. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

can i be ur bruddah?
    We've been over this time and time again mofo.

I'm CAPTAIN AMERICA, on Mon Wed and Fri

You are Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun (cause everybody knows no crime happens on sunday anyhow).

Today is Wed just in case you forgot. That pic Thunder posted is for me, not you.

Some freaking ppl......

My cape is totally cooler too.....my next pics I'll be in my cape too

17. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

Wilkommen dmaxjr!!!

TG you freaking rock bro.....thank you for the kind words.

When Dmax saw me yesterday he said "If I were you, I'd just sit at my desk with my shirt off all day".....and I can't. IMO it's "obvious" I'm doing something....plus I'm not sure my boss would agree with it (not morally, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue, but professionally). Big shirts and no flexing for me at work. Gotta keep a low profile for now....I do start to lay some concrete on the weekends over the next month or so and that's when I get all my sun.....and the lake soon too. This is going to be a great summer.

Morry

18. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I do start to lay some concrete on the weekends over the next month or so and that's when I get all my sun.....and the lake soon too. This is going to be a great summer.

Morry
    Yes sir,

Time to rip that shirt off and get some arse

Eat clean, piss dirty

19. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Yes sir,

Time to rip that shirt off and get some arse

Eddie, couldn't have said it better myself. Saw your leg workout again today. The volume is freaking crazy

Day 37

weight, 211 (+5) same as yesterday

Legs / Arms

The pin from yesterday was really sore when I woke up this morning. I've pinned 16 or so odd times and this by far is the worst it hurt. I figured it would loosen up as the day went on but the stairs at work made me limp, sitting at my desk for over an hour then standing to get some water actually hurt. I know, I know, I need to wash the sand out my freaking va-j-j, but seriously this sucked. I, for a second, thought about skipping leg day. Then I laughed at my sandy fish hole and grunted through the workout. I do get why some guys mught try to bail from such a workout bc when you are doing heavy squats and one leg feels like it is going to give due to pain, your other leg compensates naturally causing a dangerous imbalance. I felt myself doing this and had to concentrate extra hard on making sure I was pushing with the right force from each leg. This hurt my reps because I had to go slower and concentrate. I still got a great pump from the workout and am satisfied I fried my legs and arms. My wrist straps officially broke today too. One had been broken, but the other gave way so I gotta get some new ones. So I had a couple hiccups in the road today, but nothing I couldn't get through. Good workout, good burn, good pump and I'm pretty sure a pen1s grew where my sandy va-j-j was before my workout. No homo....

I can't understand why the pin location was so sore. It was actually slightly lower that was sore, but who knows. Everything remained constant besides the pain. Maybe I just hit a nice tender spot. Great. How lucky am I?
    Pinned HCG today. No issues whatsoever.

Mood is still good. No achne. No hair loss. Huevos are still pretty good sized. Cycle is still treating me well.

Oh and my chinese scale came in after a month of waiting. Damn you freaking chinese scale makers. Not sure if they are going to process my refund now, but they clearly violated our terms. And you'd think being chinese and all they would be able to COUNT. 31 days is more that 18. No go on sale. Plus I'm not shipping that crap back to them. If they don't issue a refund for me I'll just spend the rest of my life praying the all have retarded children. Karmas a bitch, ya know?

Nothing else to note.

Thanks for the read and to those that gave my older brother a warm welcome, I appreciate that and your time. You all make AM a great forum and one that I'm proud to be a member of. If anybody reading this is on clomid and begins to cry, see paragraph 1 about the sandy fish hole......

Morry

20. your making great progress

21. I love following this thread

I actually never thought of keeping a low pro, but thats a good idea.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    I understand the leg pain thing. When i pin prop, I can barely walk for at least 2 days. Everyone responds a little different to pinning. When i pin cyp, no problem. Work through it buddy. You're a hard ass, you won't have any problems.
    I've read that more than a couple times about prop. My first four weeks I was getting 1ml prop EOD and it never hurt like it did with ethanate this last pin. Ethanate doesn't generally hurt like that, so wtf?
    Good news is it barely hurt today. I think roughing it yesterday was the way to go bc I was able to basically soak that muscle is fresh blood and nutrients with the pump I got in my legs yesterday. Thanks for the encouragement. I thought about skipping yesteday. Pssshh.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    your making great progress .
    Glad you are still following. Progress is getting harder to maintain. Time will tell.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    I love following this thread

I actually never thought of keeping a low pro, but thats a good idea.
    Good to have you here.

Now what are you trying to say in the last part? Low pro? like profile? I'm so confused.....

Day 38

weight 211 (+6) same as yesterday

Chest / Abs

I was going for 315x4 and realized i don't have the weight to make up 315, so I tossed on 325 and was able to grab 2 but not 3 (254 max). I solved the weight problem today, I bought some 2.5s 5s, and 10s. So I'll be good for a little bit. My shoulders ached pretty bad throughout the workout. I think it might be coming time to take an extra day of rest and just go running for a couple days. Last time I did this I was able to go up 10lbs on my flat bench, so if I'm able to even rep 355 after I take two days for cardio only (maybe some light, light lifting) that only leaves 20lbs more to hit my goal and I have 46 more days left and about 12 or 13 more chest workouts. If I can steer clear of injury, this should be easy to get. Easy if I keep working hard as fock. I mentioned I think it might be time to take a couple days to just run not only bc my shoulders, but overall I can start feeling that I'm overtraining. It's harder to sleep, workouts are getting sluggish, I'm sore almost all the time, muscles feel like they want to knot (back mostly), my back pumps were getting real bad, and basically my body is telling me it's effin tired. I'll see how I feel tomorrow, but if everything goes as I'm planning, I'll do heavy DL tomorrow (with the extra weight, why not dead 380 a couple times and get myself primed to grow during my active rest) then take sat and sun to focus on cardio. If I'm not tired after cardio, I'll do some lift lifting.

Pin 1ml test e in the morning right quad.
    Pin HCG on sat

I added 3 g or so of creatine to each anavar dose. So I'm getting ALA with it and creatine. Now all I need to do is remember GFJ and I'm gtg. I got 6 more weeks to figure it out.

Another 1.4 lbs of white flood and 1000 grams of BCAA (plus the creatine and a sh1t load of taurine) came in today. I also bought new wrist wraps and as mentioned more weight. I'm ready to step it up a notch or two.

Nothing to mention regarding mood or sides. Everything is going great.

For the time being I did not take Letro today. I'm going to see if I can do without it bc I am done with prop and have switched to Var. If this goes as planned, I'll leave the AI for PCT. My weight has been stable the past few days so I'm hoping have a little more estrogen will help me put on a couple pounds. I'm still slimming down but it has slowed bc I have gotten pretty lean so I think the extra muscle will help me finish leaning out later.
    If I get HcGenerate for PCT, I'll prob start letro at .25ml ED for 7 days, then EOD for 7 then E3D for 14, then switch to Exemestane (upon cessation of the HcGenerate).

Morry
    Last edited by morry; 02-10-2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: letro update

23. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    The pin from yesterday was really sore when I woke up this morning. I've pinned 16 or so odd times and this by far is the worst it hurt.

I can't understand why the pin location was so sore. It was actually slightly lower that was sore, but who knows. Everything remained constant besides the pain. Maybe I just hit a nice tender spot. Great. How lucky am I?
    Pinned HCG today. No issues whatsoever.

Morry
    I've talked to votum about this very thing. There's really no clear cut explanation for it. I mean from the same vial that you have good shots from, all of sudden you get a painful one. I've had it happen also. A few times. Everyone has. And you pin with the same size and brand of pins too. You warm the syringe under hot running water, you inject slowly, etc....
    But still here and there an injection just fukkin' hurts.

It happens. It will happen again.

Oh well.......no pain.....no gain!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    But still here and there an injection just fukkin' hurts.

It happens. It will happen again.

Oh well.......no pain.....no gain!!!
    BLAHHHHHHHHH

Just man up and pin that sh!t in the eyeballs
    Eat clean, piss dirty

25. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    BLAHHHHHHHHH

Just man up and pin that sh!t in the eyeballs
    I'm one of those sick sadistic fukkers that gets off on pain......

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
  4. Bench Rep Test