1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i will be starting my first cycle soon. i want to know what the side affects of this cycle might be. i will be taking armidex with it and i also have letrozole just in case. also is there anything else i can do to prevent gyno and acne? and will the gains for this stack be good?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Jojoba oil (GNC) is good topical aid. It will replace the sebum or whatever it is in your pores that causes acne. your not running a high dose of either and if ur taking the adex with it estro side will be nill. Vitamin B6 and P-5-P could assist with prolactin gyno but at that dose of deca i dont see it happening. the gains will depend on your diet and training of course. but decas a mass builder. Your gains wont be overwhelming but they will be noticeable. PCT will determine what you keep...Deca will shut you down hard so gonna need to get the lil guys up and going if you want to appreciate deca afterwards. im sure many people will tell you or taking to low dose of both but like i said this will give you noticeable moderate results after 4 weeks... if your looking for "dramatic" this isnt it.. Im not a fan of dramatic so...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

thanks for the advice. im not looking for major gains. i just need a boost. plus if i find im not gaining enough. i can always just order more. i feel alot better knowing that my side affects will be small tho.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

also being your first cycle you'll probably see alot of gains...i say if your looking for major gains drop the Adex. "Ordering more" should not be the approach you take.. like i said you wont see real results until during/after the 4th week. if by after the 4th week you are not impressed with the change then up the calories and protien intake. pickup a quality weight gainer shake. theyre pricey but effective especially when taken preworkout and/or post workout. I prefer preworkout because the pumps from all the carbs are amazing. Its your first cyle id say your dose is just fine. if you want major gains drop the adex and go hardcore on the calories. by week 4 u'll be flexing hard in the mirror
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

ok thanks again. one more question is 10 weeks enough for my cycle?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

its your first cycle in my opinion 10 weeks is enough. deca starts to taper down after a week of your last injection. so you may want to research different suggested cycle lengths. I think 10 is fine but others might disagree. in all honesty your PCT is what matters most, will you be running HCG with this?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Are you using 300mg/mL of test and Deca? If so, it will hurt like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by masoncade View Post
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

no im not using hcg. and yes im using 300 mg/ml of deca and 300mg/ml test,why will it hurt like hell?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

oh and im just running nolva for my pct is that enough?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Are you using 300mg/mL of test and Deca? If so, it will hurt like hell.
    this statement lacks any kinda of validity, but please let your fear keep you away from the gear.

More for me, 4th wk 500cyp/400deca, and 115 of drol. No pain to speak of, not even from the inject where I started shaking, basically tattin my muscle with an 23g 1" dart. Hitting delts, quads, traps and tris on this cycle.

Oh yeah this is my first pinned cycle, **** being a *****.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

oh and im just running nolva for my pct is that enough?
    HCG is recommended for Deca...clomids supposed to be better jump starting the boys too. Estrogen isnt the main cuplrit here. The not having any Test floating in your system PCT will bruise the ego/self esteem when the gains vanish. Like i said PCT is whats going to make this cycle worth it.

As for the comment about test300 "hurting like hell" because of the concentrations, I would think mixing it with deca in the syringe would nullify that.. I remember tren in syringe by itself meant extreme soreness later. But with test in the syringe with it wasnt as bad.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Would u take it once a week or split it up twice a week ?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Would u take it once a week or split it up twice a week ?
    theres a few threads out there on this subject. Deconate, enanthate, and cypoinate esters tender to taper down slighty after day 5 of last injection. So general thought is twice a week. but all advocates for once a week have experimented with both methods and say they notice no "physical" difference from dosing once a week or twice a week.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Ok il do that then . So il take it Monday and Thursday . Thanks for all your help.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ralph View Post
    HCG is recommended for Deca...clomids supposed to be better jump starting the boys too. Estrogen isnt the main cuplrit here. The not having any Test floating in your system PCT will bruise the ego/self esteem when the gains vanish. Like i said PCT is whats going to make this cycle worth it.

As for the comment about test300 "hurting like hell" because of the concentrations, I would think mixing it with deca in the syringe would nullify that.. I remember tren in syringe by itself meant extreme soreness later. But with test in the syringe with it wasnt as bad.
    you guys that are having issues with low concentrations, need to find new suppliers. **** sus 450 is about the worst out there, but cut it with a lil GSO and its G2G. Oh and I would bet that the tren wuz an acetate, that would have a lil PIP to it, and all injects will have sum soreness to it later.

Hcg is recommended for all cycles and so is a serm, but I perfer torem to clomid, **** the emotional roller coaster
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ha! Ok, after you pin come back and tell me how my statement lacks validity. I've pinned a lot of 300mgs/mL and they all hurt like hell. But maybe you'll be lucky and shake it off like a man.

Anyway, this wasn't directed at you, but the OP. If he thinks my statement lacks validity, then let him say it after he pins.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    this statement lacks any kinda of validity, but please let your fear keep you away from the gear.

More for me, 4th wk 500cyp/400deca, and 115 of drol. No pain to speak of, not even from the inject where I started shaking, basically tattin my muscle with an 23g 1" dart. Hitting delts, quads, traps and tris on this cycle.

Oh yeah this is my first pinned cycle, **** being a *****.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ha! Ok, after you pin come back and tell me how my statement lacks validity. I've pinned a lot of 300mgs/mL and they all hurt like hell. But maybe you'll be lucky and shake it off like a man.

Anyway, this wasn't directed at you, but the OP. If he thinks my statement lacks validity, then let him say it after he pins.
    I completely understand the concept of PIP, and maybe I am just lucky. But most inj. pain comes from using a small ga. and forcing the sh it outta the plunger and basically hydroblasting the cr ap outta the muscle fibers.

And if a compound does have sum PIP, like sustaplex 450 your deca, or a lil GSO will fix that.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

il be starting in about a week. maybe it wont be as bad for me bcz im spacing it out between two injections. also im only taking.5ml of deca and .5 ml of test per injection.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    I completely understand the concept of PIP, and maybe I am just lucky. But most inj. pain comes from using a small ga. and forcing the sh it outta the plunger and basically hydroblasting the cr ap outta the muscle fibers.

And if a compound does have sum PIP, like sustaplex 450 your deca, or a lil GSO will fix that.
    If the concentration is too high, and 300 mg/mL is high, then you’re probably going to experience some pain. This is caused the crystals irritating the muscle fibers once the BA/BB leaves the injection site. The oil that remains just isn't enough to do the job of protecting the muscle. That’s why it usually doesn’t hurt until the second day and lasts about three days.

In regards to pain caused by too small of a gauge needle, I have never heard of your theory before. I always use a 23ga, but have used 25gs in the past. I typically inject 5cc in the site. The size of the needle has never resulted in more or less pain. If you’re passing water through a smaller orifice, then the backside of the needle, inside the syringe will build more pressure and the velocity greater at the exit point. But with oil, you can’t pass the fluid through the small needle as quickly as water since it’s so thick, so no matter how hard you push, the exit velocity is limited by weight of the oil. It takes a lot of effort to push the oil through a 25 ga needle, but my guess (and it’s only a guess) is that the actual velocity is less than that of a 23 ga. It’s similar to using a very high viscosity oil in your vehicle’s engine. The thick oil will not pass through the journals or small orifices quick enough and can damage your engine upon starting. The same rule applies to the viscosity of the oil in your syringe and how it exits the smaller hole. Your hand can not exert enough pressure to sustain your theory but if it could, you’d break the syringe before passing heavy oil at the velocity you theorize.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Another thing to think about in the pain game is the addition of orals, the "pumps" will increase the amount of pressure at an injection site as well. really noticed it with dbol, but not so much with the drol yet
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.96%

DON'T RUN DECA FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

First of all, I have used test 250, test 300, and test 400, with little to no pain with each mixture. It could very well be what the solvents are, that causes pain in higher concentration, such as EO, but all the gear I use has no EO.

300mg deca/wk is not a high dose, but will shut you down and not recommended for a first cycle. If you have access to it, get you some caber to have just in case. Run to the nearest store that carries L Dopa (mucuna pruriens) and stock up. I ran tren at 350mg up to 750mg/wk and only had to use caber twice, the rest of the time I used L dopa to prevent nasty prolactin sides. Oh yeah, i also used 100mg of b6 daily.

Keep the adex and letro on hand but dont use them unless you start getting puffy nips, bloat, etc. Dropping your estro too low and too fast is bad for your gains, bad for your lipids, and harsh on your joints. I use formastanzol and have adex on hand if I need it.

The gains will be decent, but nothing extravagant. That will depend on your routine, your rest and most importantly your diet. Cycle length and proper pct is going to come second in line to keeping your gains. I would not use nolva as progestins and nolva dont really mix. I'd use clomid as your base serm and then add a natty test booster, or a stack of them and a mild AI in there as well. Clomid will get you past baseline, and then use the natty booster to boost free test, and the mild AI to keep estrogen down. DO NOT use adex in PCT, maybe letro, at a very low dose... As far as HCG goes, do NOT use it in PCT, and if your cycle is longer then 12 weeks I highly recommend using it.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

300mg of Test is unlikely to keep your libido alive when you're using equal amounts of Deca. The Arimidex will make matters worse, and AI's won't have any effect on Deca-based gyno.

I would recommend using more Test than Deca, and avoiding ancillary drugs unless gyno symptoms appear. If they do, a SERM would be a better bet. Using P5P 2-3x daily for prolactin control isn't a bad idea.
    The checks come to my government name, but Chemistry Man is what I'm known as.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

i thought gyno from deca was rare? and couldnt i just take nolvadex if it happens? plus im not taking a very big dose of either so chances are low right. what do you think about this statment detroit hammer and uncle ralph. and i also have letro will that help with deca sides?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

i thought gyno from deca was rare? and couldnt i just take nolvadex if it happens? plus im not taking a very big dose of either so chances are low right. what do you think about this statment detroit hammer and uncle ralph. and i also have letro will that help with deca sides?
    1. Gyno from Deca is not rare.

2. Any SERM should be effective, Novladex is the most popular.

3. Development of gyno is based on many factors. Some get it naturally, others don't get it with any amount of exogenous hormones.

4. Letro will reduce conversion of androgens to estrogens via aromatase. Nandrolone has other ways of creating estrogens.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any aromatase blocker, progesterone blocker or estrogen receptor blocker will have no effect on the estrogenic activity of deca.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

Any aromatase blocker, progesterone blocker or estrogen receptor blocker will have no effect on the estrogenic activity of deca.
    so what would you suggest??
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    so what would you suggest??
    Either don't use deca or limit the mgs to a tolerable level. There are guys who use loads of deca and claim to never have any sides, but their lack of sides was not due to traditional AIs. It was pure luck. I personally won't push it again with deca.

In my opinion, the two most over rated compounds are deca and equip. Guys tend to toss in deca as if it were mandatory to a cycle without regard to its impact, both short and long term. Equip will raise your hemocrit to dangerous levels and does practically nothing for you. Again, just my opinion.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

Either don't use deca or limit the mgs to a tolerable level. There are guys who use loads of deca and claim to never have any sides, but their lack of sides was not due to traditional AIs. It was pure luck. I personally won't push it again with deca.

In my opinion, the two most over rated compounds are deca and equip. Guys tend to toss in deca as if it were mandatory to a cycle without regard to its impact, both short and long term. Equip will raise your hemocrit to dangerous levels and does practically nothing for you. Again, just my opinion.
    Yeah ive been hearing that about EQ alot. So im scrapping it from my next cycle. Didn't see too many sides from Tren, thought maybe you could treat the deca sides like you would tren.. Anyway bro thanks for the input I keep hearing about the red blood cell count and thats not something I wanna mess with.. I dont think i'd do deca anyway, never considered it, and i probably wouldnt want to.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

I wouldn't say "no" effect, just that Nandrolone has a comparatively low conversion rate to Estradiol.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In my notes I have the most recent paper on Nandrolone by Big Cat. Like him or not, he does do a lot of research in his papers and is well respected in most circles. I’m doing a cut-and-paste from my notes which doesn’t necessarily contradict what you said, but it helps understand the complications in more detail. Like I said, these are his words, I’m not trying to sound like I know this stuff off the top of m y head:

“Estrogen-sensitive nandrolone users have always complained about inexplicable estrogen-like symptoms that cannot be treated with conventional anti-estrogen therapies. Because of its more estrogen-like structure due to the lack of a 19th carbon atom, nandrolone shows considerably less affinity than testosterone for the aromatase enzyme that converts androgens to estrogens…All this tells us is that nandrolone has very potent estrogenic action that cannot be explained by aromatization, which is what we already knew. At best this has some shock value by demonstrating just HOW estrogenic it really is…And lastly, and even more surprisingly, the estrogen receptor blocker’s effect on the estrogenic activity was just barely significant. This suggests that nandrolone’s direct binding (or that of its metabolites) to the estrogen receptor played a very limited role. At the end of that all we could state was that nandrolone was 60% as estrogenic as estradiol itself, but more than 55% of that could not be explained…This is indeed a further blow to nandrolone’s already damaged image as being a safe steroid. As my co-author astutely pointed out, one could potentially treat this problem with the addition of chemicals that block the estrogen response element, such as piperidinediones12. However I’m not aware of any commercial preparations with such products, and finding them may prove difficult. So until further notice the only way to block nandrolone’s very potent estrogenic effects is to block the androgen receptor, and with it any and all anabolic effect the drug may have.”
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Would I still see gains if I went 150 deca 300 test I just dint want the sides from deca. But don't want to waste deca so maybe if I pbt take a bit I will be ok
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

So what if I took 150 deca and 300 test .would I still see some gains. I just don't want deca sides. And u don't want to waste the deca I have
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.96%

No waste, just save it for another cycle. Under dosing to avoid sides...that would be a waste. Deca is good for a second or third cycle.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So what if I took 150 deca and 300 test .would I still see some gains. I just don't want deca sides. And u don't want to waste the deca I have
    What exactly are you expecting to get from the deca?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

im was planning on getting gains that stick with me . i everyone i know that has taken deca have kept alot of there gains. like i know deca isnt a fast builder and im not looking for huge gains anyway. but from what u guys are saying deca isnt all that great and has worse sides than test e
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know you want a yes or no answer, but it's really up to you. Deca has some long lasting sides that can last for years, ED being one of them. To quote BC again: "the phenotypical anabolic properties of the drug (deca) at some 60-70% that of testosterone. So contrary to what you may hear or read from some sources, nandrolone is not a more anabolic drug than testosterone, at least not in muscle. Such claims are all too often based on data that cannot be extrapolated to proper real-life situations."

So you're talking about a drug that is less anabolic than testosterone; causes long and short term libido problems and will not give you gains that last past the cycle. The main reason guys take deca is for their joints, but there are other, better options in my opinion. They also take deca because everyone else takes deca, so why not? Drink the Koolaide if you want.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Segugio View Post
    300mg of Test is unlikely to keep your libido alive when you're using equal amounts of Deca. The Arimidex will make matters worse, and AI's won't have any effect on Deca-based gyno.

I would recommend using more Test than Deca, and avoiding ancillary drugs unless gyno symptoms appear. If they do, a SERM would be a better bet. Using P5P 2-3x daily for prolactin control isn't a bad idea.
    Thats where ur wrong.

Deca nor any other AAS suppresses exogenous test.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.03%

I am currently running a deca test cycle and noticed my nips puff up a little. i started taking arimidex which stopped it but theyre still there. im starting my pct of tamoxifen in one week and hoping this will help the situation. this is the firs side ive ever seen and i honestly would not recommend deca. Is tamoxifen the best pct for this cycle?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

ok so i decided to sell my deca, and just take test . so im going to start out with 300 mg of test e per week. then bump up to 500 and take it for 14 weeks. and bcz i have armidx i shouldnt see many sides hey?

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:04 PM
  2. natadrol any side affects to speak of?
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. any side affects to natadrol?
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
  4. Side-Affects To NO Shotgun
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:58 PM