Awards
  • Established
CUT/RECOMP CYCLE

Test prop/tren ace blen 60mg/40mg 1ml

week 1 Aceprop at 1ml/eod
2-3 1.25ml/eod
3-4 1.5ml/eod at this point it will be 90prop/60ace EOD
4-10 1.75ml/eod test/tren 100mg/70mg EOD
35mg/day of tren should be perfect for my goals. also first time tren user here.

up until 8th week ill have CJC at 500mcg twice a week

1-8 Winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 arimidex *
10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20
10-14 clomid 150/50/50/50
12-16 S4 or Serma 1
12-20 ghrp6 100mcg 3x day *
1-20 clen 2week on 2 week off *
15-20 winstrol 50mg/day *
15-21 nolva 20mg/day *

*-need advice on how to run and what dose.

stats entering this cycle : 5-10 ~230lb at 17%

also diet outlines are welcomed as well. im looking at doing a low-moderate carb diet.

thanks!!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Wow okay, i like what you got here - 5 months planned out.

I personally like to have more test here but if your test/tren is premixed you can't change the ratio. It should be good but you might be a little lethargic.

Adex you could start at 0.25mg ED and if you feel itchy nips or bloat then up it, if you feel alot of joint pain drop it. Don't need two SERMS IMO, i prefer clomid. Let me know how you like the SARM.

Clen looks good, remember to run benedryl during off weeks to clear receptors.

Just noticed you got another 5 week winny run at the end of your pct? Don't recommend that. I'd run one cycle and then take time off and get bloods.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time tren user running 10 weeks of tren acetate :)

Log it!

I like the setup. I agree drop the nolva. And maybe cut the tren to 8 weeks and drag the winny out? Not that I have much experience with winny but it seems as if it might better aid you in the cutting aspect later in the cycle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Wow okay, i like what you got here - 5 months planned out.

I personally like to have more test here but if your test/tren is premixed you can't change the ratio. It should be good but you might be a little lethargic.

Adex you could start at 0.25mg ED and if you feel itchy nips or bloat then up it, if you feel alot of joint pain drop it. Don't need two SERMS IMO, i prefer clomid. Let me know how you like the SARM.

Clen looks good, remember to run benedryl during off weeks to clear receptors.

Just noticed you got another 5 week winny run at the end of your pct? Don't recommend that. I'd run one cycle and then take time off and get bloods.
I dont really want any more test. i get acne and idk how im gona react to tren. i have enathate and if anything i could add like 50mg prop every 3 days or some ****.

Gonna do what you said bout adex.

idk wer to obtain benedryl.

and i kinda wanna do a mini cycle some time after the test/tren part. at first i thought about prop/ghrp6/igflr3/clen. do that instead? or wat i really wana do is run my test/tren be done with pct by week 14, and than 14-18 sarm. 20-28 mast/ghrp6/cjc/clen/winstrol

wat you say bro?

First time tren user running 10 weeks of tren acetate :)

Log it!

I like the setup. I agree drop the nolva. And maybe cut the tren to 8 weeks and drag the winny out? Not that I have much experience with winny but it seems as if it might better aid you in the cutting aspect later in the cycle.
idk if i detect sarcasm. you think i shouldnt run 10weeks of ace even tho its really like 35mg/ed and the first 2 weeks its only like 20mg/ed? im not taking winny more than 8weeks, 8weeks is already pushing it. i use the winny to just dry me out and i really feel like it builds LBM on its own, plus nice veins/aggression.

i like clomid better. after i ran 1g/week test i used 40/40/20/20 and 150/50/50 and i felt recovered. now cycle after that i did 500test 400eq clen and some dbol and 40/40/20/20 nolva pct and i didnt feel as recovered.

should i run clomid after the test/tren and have nolva while on sarm and the "cycle" after that.

to be honest the cycle after the first one is really mild. if i choose to do mast ace/cjc/ghrp6/clen/win thats really mild. in this part of the cycle ill be looking to try to gain some lean body mass while keeping sub 10% bf. this should be fairly hard, never done aything this hard. ive cut down to 8% before, but i would lose it after cycle and average out at like 10%.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I dont really want any more test. i get acne and idk how im gona react to tren. i have enathate and if anything i could add like 50mg prop every 3 days or some ****.
Sounds good - just nice to be able to change the test:tren ratio if need be.

Gonna do what you said bout adex.
good man

idk wer to obtain benedryl.
seriously bro? come on, its a standard anti-histamine - any grocery store or CVS has it.

and i kinda wanna do a mini cycle some time after the test/tren part. at first i thought about prop/ghrp6/igflr3/clen. do that instead? or wat i really wana do is run my test/tren be done with pct by week 14, and than 14-18 sarm. 20-28 mast/ghrp6/cjc/clen/winstrol
doing a sarm or a peptide, like igf-1 for example, would be great after pct. doing another steroid, like winny, after pct is a very bad idea. its too surpressive to ur hpta.

idk if i detect sarcasm. you think i shouldnt run 10weeks of ace even tho its really like 35mg/ed and the first 2 weeks its only like 20mg/ed? im not taking winny more than 8weeks, 8weeks is already pushing it. i use the winny to just dry me out and i really feel like it builds LBM on its own, plus nice veins/aggression.
I dnt thnk he was being sarcastic. Curious, why do you think 8 weeks of winny is "pushing it"? THis is injectable, yes?

i like clomid better. after i ran 1g/week test i used 40/40/20/20 and 150/50/50 and i felt recovered. now cycle after that i did 500test 400eq clen and some dbol and 40/40/20/20 nolva pct and i didnt feel as recovered.

should i run clomid after the test/tren and have nolva while on sarm and the "cycle" after that.
Nolva is good on-cycle to control estrogen if the AI isnt as effective as u want it to be. Clomid has always been my choice for pct. As stated i would not run winny immediately after pct - youre putting alot of stress on the boys. And also dont go by "feeling" recovered - be smart, get bloodwork before and after cycle. Especially a half-year layout like u got here.

to be honest the cycle after the first one is really mild. if i choose to do mast ace/cjc/ghrp6/clen/win thats really mild. in this part of the cycle ill be looking to try to gain some lean body mass while keeping sub 10% bf. this should be fairly hard, never done aything this hard. ive cut down to 8% before, but i would lose it after cycle and average out at like 10%.
Be smart and pace yourself. Remember the rule of thumb: time off = time on. Do a cycle and pct then take the number of weeks on plus number of weeks pct and those are your off weeks. Off week supps should be peptides, sarms, protein, creatine, etc. Do not run AAS during off weeks. Just my advice.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk if i detect sarcasm.
I didn't mean to come off as sarcastic.
I was just saying since it's your first experience with tren, why not cut it shorter and gauge the results for next time? And the winny...I've heard of guys running it longer than 8 weeks successfully. I was thinking if you were aiming to recomp, wouldn't it be best to keep the winny near the end of the cycle so you get the "recomped" look you are aiming for?

But like I said, I don't have much experience with it so this is mostly just hypothetically speaking.

TaterNutz00

Awards
What's up with the benedryl? Never heard of it being associated what-so-ever with AAS. Interesting.........

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
All my opinion of course.

I wouldn't run the winny twice, save it for the end.
You should front load with var or tbol.
50mg+ of var or tbol will be a lot more anabolic than winny will.

I've only ran tren once, and to be completely blunt about it...it was the best I have ever looked in my life. Straight sculpted. You'll love it.

Up the test. I know you already said you didn't want to because of the sides but you should at least be doing 200mg of prop a week. Just saying because you are already suppressing your natural production, might as well get the bang for the buck.

I wouldn't start my PCT until week 11. Give it a week after your last shot. Or at least 3-4 days or so...

Other than that it looks cool. I would throw some HCG in there. Better safe than sorry...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
All my opinion of course.

I wouldn't run the winny twice, save it for the end.
You should front load with var or tbol.
50mg+ of var or tbol will be a lot more anabolic than winny will.

I've only ran tren once, and to be completely blunt about it...it was the best I have ever looked in my life. Straight sculpted. You'll love it.

Up the test. I know you already said you didn't want to because of the sides but you should at least be doing 200mg of prop a week. Just saying because you are already suppressing your natural production, might as well get the bang for the buck.

I wouldn't start my PCT until week 11. Give it a week after your last shot. Or at least 3-4 days or so...

Other than that it looks cool. I would throw some HCG in there. Better safe than sorry...
i keep hearing the exact same for tren. its the greatest thing lol. i hope i share same experience.

should i throw in 250mg enatate twice a week up until 8th week and PCT starting 11th week? that would equal to about 600mg test/week

how bout i use winny 3-10th week and than use anavar in like week 20.

i still need opinions on what to run after week 20.
what im looking towards is mast/var/clen/ghrp6/coke

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the benedryl? Never heard of it being associated what-so-ever with AAS. Interesting.........
lmao - its not associated what-so-ever with AAS. It is associated however with clenbuterol, which he has set up for after pct as a 2 wks on- 2 wks off standard set up. Clen is a selective beta 2 agonist and benadryl will clear the beta receptors, which is desired during "off weeks".

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lmao - its not associated what-so-ever with AAS. It is associated however with clenbuterol, which he has set up for after pct as a 2 wks on- 2 wks off standard set up. Clen is a selective beta 2 agonist and benadryl will clear the beta receptors, which is desired during "off weeks".
i was planning on taking the "clens sister" dnt remmeber the exact name right now instead of clen to switch it up because of the receptors. but now ima just take benedryl lol, definetly cheaper.

and you mind taking a look at the second "cycle"?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i keep hearing the exact same for tren. its the greatest thing lol. i hope i share same experience.

should i throw in 250mg enatate twice a week up until 8th week and PCT starting 11th week? that would equal to about 600mg test/week
I would up the test if it were me. The ester you chose is your call, prop or enanthate - whatever. 600mg/wk is great.

Dude, no. Use winny wks 3-10 is great but after u run an AAS cycle and a full pct you need :aargh: TIME OFF FROM ANABOLICS :aargh:. Sorry. But seriously - run the cycle and let ur body re-equilibrate its hormone levels. Run something non-hormonal.

Coke=cocaine? lol - that wouldn't be a good plan. I highly recommend getting bloods before and after your cycle. After you finish pct, you'll still need time off to reach a full recovery. The bloodwork will provide im right.

In between cycles you can run IGF-1, GH, SARMS, DNP, Clen, ....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on taking the "clens sister" dnt remmeber the exact name right now instead of clen to switch it up because of the receptors. but now ima just take benedryl lol, definetly cheaper.

and you mind taking a look at the second "cycle"?
Wait wait - benadryl should be run to CLEAR the beta receptors but you still need to take the agonist, i.e. clen or albuterol (maybe the "sister" drug you are referring to)

So a clen cycle would be 2 wks at 80mcg ED followed by 2 wks benadryl, followed by 2 wks clen, etc.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established

Ya, tren is by far one of the best.
Any substance that makes gets you that chizzled that quick can't be very good for you though. My doc said that if anyone were to run your blood while you were on tren they would probably take you straight to the hospital to figure out what is going on. It's pretty bad stuff.

I thought you were planning on using a low dosage of test though?
Throwing in Test E at 500mg a week would put you up there.
If you want to mix P and E I would do 200P and 250E, a week. No more than that though...

I would up my test to 12 weeks, go tbol 1-6, winny 7-12, then cruise on var (low, maybe 20 mgs or so) for another 6. Stack that with your clen and GH. It will harden you up, and clen keeps you a little anabolic.

GH, clen, and a low dose of var won't supress you. So you can stick with your PCT game plan.

Masteron is a good boost. What do you mean after week 20 though? I'd go 12 on, 8 PCT (4) and cruise (8) (var, clen, gh), then get back on.

I'm not a strict time on - time off guy.
For example I just did 18 weeks. I did my 4 weeks PCT and have been bridging for 8. I'm going to run blood. If my blood looks good, then I'm back on. So essentially I don't really get "off". So maybe I'm the wrong person to be replying...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Wait wait - benadryl should be run to CLEAR the beta receptors but you still need to take the agonist, i.e. clen or albuterol (maybe the "sister" drug you are referring to)

So a clen cycle would be 2 wks at 80mcg ED followed by 2 wks benadryl, followed by 2 wks clen, etc.
Yes, i was refering to albuterol the "sister" of clen lol. Im just gonna do clen 2on 2 off at prob 100mcg/day +. I have a liquid one, and i feel its like underdosed. plus its just a fat burner, try 100mcg + t3 and ur pissing muscle fibers lol.

albyterol on off weeks. how many mgs/day?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
2-3 1.25ml/eod
3-4 1.5ml/eod at this point it will be 90prop/60ace EOD OR 45prop/30ace ED!
4-10 1.75ml/eod test/tren 50prop/35ace
1-8 250mg enatate EW

1-8 Winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 arimidex 0.25mg ED and if you feel itchy nips or bloat then up it, if you feel alot of joint pain drop it.

WAIT 1 WEEK START PCT

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 150/50/50/50

When done with PCT ^ Cruise on gh/var/clen

Anavar 25mg/day for ~8weeks

PEPTIDES
(negative) -8 to +24 CJC 500mcg/week for total of 36weeks straight on CJC

Start PCT After the winstrol
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 150/50/50/50

Fat Burners:
1-18 clen 100mcg/day 2week on 2 week off Benedryl on off weeks. CVS
1-20 OTC stimulants like Caffein Ephedrin
coke
low carb monsters

Arimidex at .25 anywhere if needed.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Looks great.

Cycle your clen up though.
Start low and go high. Hitting 100mcg's a day for 2 weeks straight isn't going to do much. Your body adjusts to clen within 2 or 3 days. I promise you that you wont feel a thing on day 4 if you do your clen like that.

I have 55mcg's, so I go like this...

27.5/27.5/55/55/83.5/83.5/110/110 /137.5/137.5/165/165/192.5/192.5

Break 2 weeks.
Then back on the same gig.

Clen is all about how you feel. Everyone is different, but I can guarantee you that hitting 100mcg on the first day will be extremely strong. That's way too much. Then your body will just adapt to it within 48-72 hours.

40mg on nolva for 3 weeks is a little overkill.
People with actual estrogen issues get scripted 10mg ED.
20mg is more than enough.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Looks great.

Cycle your clen up though.
Start low and go high. Hitting 100mcg's a day for 2 weeks straight isn't going to do much. Your body adjusts to clen within 2 or 3 days. I promise you that you wont feel a thing on day 4 if you do your clen like that.

I have 55mcg's, so I go like this...

27.5/27.5/55/55/83.5/83.5/110/110 /137.5/137.5/165/165/192.5/192.5

Break 2 weeks.
Then back on the same gig.

Clen is all about how you feel. Everyone is different, but I can guarantee you that hitting 100mcg on the first day will be extremely strong. That's way too much. Then your body will just adapt to it within 48-72 hours.

40mg on nolva for 3 weeks is a little overkill.
People with actual estrogen issues get scripted 10mg ED.
20mg is more than enough.
i noticed the same thing bout clen. i might just run it 1 week on 1 week off. and go 50/75/75/100/100/125/125 each week.

Than i guess ill do 40/40/20/20 nolva. but its really how i feel. i might add an extra week of 20mg. idk. idk if i really wana run nolva in second pct. should i just do this
week after test tren do:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 150/50/50
start the var here and run nolva thru out the entire time on anavar at 10mg/day? Or should i just run arimidex, but that might be a little too much on my joints?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya, you can do 1 week on 1 week off. That works too.

PCT is hard to say, since everyone seems to have their own opinion.
I have run the same PCT every time, and my blood has always gone back to normal (liver, bonded test, free test, igf, estrogen, etc.)

I hit 10mg of Nolva 1 week pre PCT.
So it goes last shot, wait a week, 1 week Nolva at 10mg.
Then I go 20/20/20/20 and run the clomid at 100/50/50/50
I blast about 15000 IU's of HCG within 4 weeks.
First week I go 2000/2000/1000, then I run 1500/1500/1000 and so on...

I have always bounced back with that formula.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
In regards of Arimidex I've never used it. I have a couple bottle of the liquid, just never cared enough to use it. So I can't say...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
2-3 1.25ml/eod
3-4 1.5ml/eod at this point it will be 90prop/60ace EOD OR 45prop/30ace ED!
4-10 1.75ml/eod test/tren 50prop/35ace
1-8 250mg enatate EW

1-8 Winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 arimidex 0.25mg ED and if you feel itchy nips or bloat then up it, if you feel alot of joint pain drop it.

WAIT 1 WEEK START PCT

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 150/50/50/50

When done with PCT ^ Cruise on gh/var/clen

Anavar 25mg/day for ~8weeks

PEPTIDES
(negative) -8 to +24 CJC 500mcg/week for total of 36weeks straight on CJC

Start PCT After the winstrol
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 150/50/50/50

Fat Burners:
1-18 clen 100mcg/day 2week on 2 week off Benedryl on off weeks. CVS
1-20 OTC stimulants like Caffein Ephedrin
coke
low carb monsters

Arimidex at .25 anywhere if needed.
Its your body but i say don't run Anavar after pct of another cycle. Cycle, pct, then time off. Thats the safe way. Anything else is foolish. But hey, who needs a liver or cares if they have boobs at age 35?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Its your body but i say don't run Anavar after pct of another cycle. Cycle, pct, then time off. Thats the safe way. Anything else is foolish. But hey, who needs a liver or cares if they have boobs at age 35?
i understand where your coming from.
i need something anabolic after that cycle so i can keep dieting or very very clean bulk so i can get muscle while not gain any fat (mayb even losing some). the cjc isnt anabolic enough to let me gain muscle lose fat while at low cals. i need something else.

ideas on s4? 30days 50mg/day? would that even do anything?
im left with the conclusion that sarms are very weak.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I would up the test if it were me. The ester you chose is your call, prop or enanthate - whatever. 600mg/wk is great.

Dude, no. Use winny wks 3-10 is great but after u run an AAS cycle and a full pct you need :aargh: TIME OFF FROM ANABOLICS :aargh:. Sorry. But seriously - run the cycle and let ur body re-equilibrate its hormone levels. Run something non-hormonal.

Coke=cocaine? lol - that wouldn't be a good plan. I highly recommend getting bloods before and after your cycle. After you finish pct, you'll still need time off to reach a full recovery. The bloodwork will provide im right.

In between cycles you can run IGF-1, GH, SARMS, DNP, Clen, ....
Osta is a great bridge IMO

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i understand where your coming from.
i need something anabolic after that cycle so i can keep dieting or very very clean bulk so i can get muscle while not gain any fat (mayb even losing some). the cjc isnt anabolic enough to let me gain muscle lose fat while at low cals. i need something else.
:aargh::aargh::aargh:If you really believe that then I rescind all my previous advice and instead say you are absolutely NOT ready for AAS. You can diet and lose fat without losing a ton of muscle through diet and training. Diet is more important than anything else when it comes to BBing. You say you understand where I'm coming from? You understand that running AAS after pct of a cycle of AAS can cause permanent irreversible damage to your hpta and that it violates all the precautionary rules you'll find on this forum? You understand that it is flat out a stupid thing to do BUT, EXCUSE ME you need something anabolic for your diet. How did anyone ever successfully diet without AAS? Well, then, by all means go right ahead and run AAS all you want. I just have one question, Why are you even bothering to run a pct if you arent allowing your body the necessary time to recover? Do you even know the point of PCT? Do you know why you run the number of weaks that you do? Have you charted the level of all the chemicals you are using in the body as a function of time? I mean I am 6 months from a PhD in biophysics, I have a masters in physical chemistry and I have a bachelors in chemistry but please, enlighten me to your vast knowledge of this topic. Tell me what you expect the long term outcome to be of running back-to-back cycles? I'm unsubbed to this thread. You obviously don't want to take anyone's advice, you simply want to do what you want without taking heed in the wisdom of anyone else on this forum with more experience or education. Good luck. :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Osta is a great bridge IMO
OSTA is a great bridge. Anything non-suppressive is great.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
after PCT ill run:
s4 50mg/day 30days
cjc 500mcg/week
clen

for about 8weeks? than gen on mayb mast/win/clen

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after PCT ill run:
s4 50mg/day 30days
cjc 500mcg/week
clen

for about 8weeks? than gen on mayb mast/win/clen
I like the idea of not having any of that stuff in my system for a month or two before I start messing with my body's hormone levels again.
It just helps me feel ok about myself.
But we're all different...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of not having any of that stuff in my system for a month or two before I start messing with my body's hormone levels again.
It just helps me feel ok about myself.
But we're all different...
bro uve never even ran a real cycle. why do u give advice on my cycle which most people would consider "advanced" when you havent even done the "basics"....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Haha...
Anyways...

I love stano as much as the next person but too much too close is asking for joint pain. 8 weeks is enough time to clear your receptors out. Why drop the test? If you are firm on not picking the test back up, I would do a different oral with a little stronger anabolic qualities. If you could get your hands on turinabol that would be better.

If you really want to run the winny again that soon I would probably throw some eq in there. Go test/eq for 6, kick the masteron in at 7-12, tbol 1-6, winny 7-12

You are already looking ahead to your next-next cycle, before starting the first.
It's good, but I really base it on how I look at the end of my initial one. Opinions always change...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Haha...
Anyways...

I love stano as much as the next person but too much too close is asking for joint pain. 8 weeks is enough time to clear your receptors out. Why drop the test? If you are firm on not picking the test back up, I would do a different oral with a little stronger anabolic qualities. If you could get your hands on turinabol that would be better.

If you really want to run the winny again that soon I would probably throw some eq in there. Go test/eq for 6, kick the masteron in at 7-12, tbol 1-6, winny 7-12

You are already looking ahead to your next-next cycle, before starting the first.
It's good, but I really base it on how I look at the end of my initial one. Opinions always change...
i can get other oral but already paid for 50 50mg pills. and im definetly using them. i like how winstrol gets u dry.
im not gonna run test/eq for 6 weeks. eq makes me hungry, on my last cut it was 500 test 400 eq +clen/t3 and i was starving. i dnt even knw how but i managed to cut a lot of fat and look really good.
im gonna drop the test at week 8 because its enathate and i want it completly out by 11 week which is start of PCT. but i want the extra test because im already getting shut down might as well have more test.

im looking at the second cycle yes.. but its more of second phrase, with the above as first phrase. will probably run like 4-600mg mast + 500test + var+clen

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Cool, makes sense.
Looks good.

Ya, EQ makes you eat. I was lucky enough to keep it clean the last time I ran it, basically just stuffing my face with chicken and broccoli whenever I was eating out of my normal cals/macros. Next time around I may not be so disciplined.

Also, a buck a 50mg tab for winny is a really good deal.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro uve never even ran a real cycle. why do u give advice on my cycle which most people would consider "advanced" when you havent even done the "basics"....
"Bro" a cycle's a cycle I don't care what you say.

I've ran PH's long enough to know what my body needs.

Do whatever the hell you want with your's "bro" that was just my two cents.

Good luck, hope your needles don't get stuck.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
<<< over it :)

From now on I will accept my place as a "basic" guy and only hang out with other "basics" until I'm cool enough to get invited to the parties where the "advanced" guys hang out lol...

:sigh1:

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
<<< over it :)

From now on I will accept my place as a "basic" guy and only hang out with other "basics" until I'm cool enough to get invited to the parties where the "advanced" guys hang out lol...

:sigh1:
seriously son......its like u pump gas and tell the head mechanic how to rebuild a transmission.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously son......its like u pump gas and tell the head mechanic how to rebuild a transmission.
After reading, then re-reading my original post in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no way what I said could have been interpreted as "advice." All I was doing is sharing my opinion. If you want to jump back into something that quick go for it. No need to rage on someone for sharing their opinion, something which we are all entitled to ;)

I've never ran something hormonal without giving my body a nice break. But like I said in my original opinion on the first page, "everyone's different."

:friday:

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
After reading, then re-reading my original post in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no way what I said could have been interpreted as "advice." All I was doing is sharing my opinion. If you want to jump back into something that quick go for it. No need to rage on someone for sharing their opinion, something which we are all entitled to ;)

I've never ran something hormonal without giving my body a nice break. But like I said in my original opinion on the first page, "everyone's different."

:friday:
ok.