Going for my first cycle after new years, looking for some tough love - AnabolicMinds.com

Going for my first cycle after new years, looking for some tough love

Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Going for my first cycle after new years, looking for some tough love

OK so my fellows here have talking me into running a Test-E base with Super DMZ.

It is my first real cycle, have done some mild PH and seen mild gains, want to try the real stuff.

I turn 23 in February, should be good on age...I am physically more mature...lots of grey hair, not a huge fan of one night stands, have the hearing of a 40 year old, joint pain, etc. (lol)

I see tons of people who run Test forever, 20 weeks and more, but I am not looking to do that unless it's necessary, I am looking at this as my cycle:

6 Weeks or so test-E at 250mg/week (going to be buying a 10mL 300mg per/ml bottle of E...not sure on proper dosing for a first timer, which is why I say 6@250, leaves room for your suggestions)
    ------------------------------
    4 weeks Super-DMZ, its just dymethazine, not superdrol mixed. 20mg ED
    ------------------------------
    For PCT I have Nolvadex (tamoxifen) at 20/20/20/20 and anabolic matrix (recommended by ironmaglabs for dmz pct)

I'll also have clomid and letro on hand, as well as Clen for a possible cut later.

In addition to to the above I have:
    CJC 1295
    HGH 176-191
    IGF1-LR3
    and some injectable B12

You guys know your shi* and I am just starting, have done a little bit of research and will be doing more obviously but just wanted to get your opinions on how I have it set at the moment. Goal is to hit 205lbs and 10% BF. Currently 188ish and 15% or so, maybe a little less on the BF because I can see my abs. Going to be eating everything I can until new years to pack on as much weight as I can before starting this, if I end up above 205 I don't care so much, just want this cycle to be safe and effective, fairly sure I went overboard on buying PCT stuff but its better to be safe then sorry.

After PCT I'll probably run some designer crap, I've got an asteroid stack and a swole stack in my cabinet, got 2 bottles of havoc...possibly thinking havoc/clen to rip up for summer.

Feel free to bash me if I look like a fool but I think I've got my bases covered as far as that goes

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

You need more test bro. You would grow off 250mg ew if cals were set up for it, but 6 weeks is just not long enough man. I would hold off until you can get more and run it at a higher dosage and for a longer duration(10weeks +). If you could get Test Ace or Prop you could run it for 6 weeks no problem, but your using test enanthate.

Don't use letro in pct unless you start sprouting tits. Don't use letro on cycle unless your start growing tits lol. If your nips get sensitive on cycle use the nolva first. I would include clomid in the pct for sure.

Super DMZ is good stuff, you will do well on it.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this Votum. More test is the way to go man, am planning my own run for sometime next year as well.
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Good deal. Getting it is no problem, shopping now so ill just double whatever i find. If i get 20ml thats going to be plenty right? Going with the 300 stuff so thatll be enough for twenty weeks or ten weeks at a higher dose. So clomid and nolv on pct?
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

I would go with 600mg of Test E ew (if your bottle is dosed @ 300mg/ml). Maybe run some D-Bol (30-40mg/ed) as a kick starter because it's going to take a little bit for the Test to start to take effect. Or you can run the D-Bol's for weeks 1-6 and run some Winny Depot weeks 7-10. There are SOOOOOOOO many options and cycles you can run that would work great, just make sure you do your research and have a proper PCT lined up.

Bottom line, 250mg/ew of Test is not enough. And, plus, you wouldn't be getting 250 mg of test because of the weight of the enanthate ester.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

as others have said on the test def up it to 500 or 600.pct I'd go 40/40/20/20.what supports are you running?
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    You need more test bro. You would grow off 250mg ew if cals were set up for it, but 6 weeks is just not long enough man. I would hold off until you can get more and run it at a higher dosage and for a longer duration(10weeks +). If you could get Test Ace or Prop you could run it for 6 weeks no problem, but your using test enanthate.

Don't use letro in pct unless you start sprouting tits. Don't use letro on cycle unless your start growing tits lol. If your nips get sensitive on cycle use the nolva first. I would include clomid in the pct for sure.

Super DMZ is good stuff, you will do well on it.
    Well written big Timster.

Votum........Tim's telling you straight here bro. You need more Test-Enanthate or simply go with Test-Propionate for your first rodeo.
    You could get by with 8 weeks of Test-Prop @150 mgs. EOD. And you would friggin' luv it!!

But if you're determined to go with the longer ester/slower to kick Test-Enanthate be ready to go 12 weeks @600 mgs. for a good real cycle that will give you the gains you're looking for. It will take about 5 weeks before you even realize that you're "on".
    But with the shorter ester/quick kicking Propionate, you would feel it within the second week.

Personally I suggest you take a ride on the Prop train for your first cycle. You'll be excited to "feel" it by week 2 and your strength and mass gains will ignite quickly!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

TG after reading that I am seeing that Prop is definitely the way to go for a first round of test. Toss in some D-bol since it is effective and inexpensive, man that sounds like a plan to me!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I personally always vouch for a 12 week run of 500mgs per week of just Test-E.

If it is your first run you will still see fantastic gains without the added stuff on top of it. That is just me though. You will get plenty of bang for your buck with the basic first cycle and not sear your AR's.
    The Historic PES Legend
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Yeah I don't want to add tons of stuff to it, However I think I agree with TG on the Test-Prop, mainly because I found it for less then E lol.

I am wondering though, the "cycle" would be the test, and the DMZ would be added to it right? Then after the Test is done I would start PCT?

Looking at this: 10 weeks Test-Prop @ 500mg/week
    1-10=test
    1-4=dmz
    5-10=peps
    11-15=PCT

Sorry for being noobish, want to do it right. Not planning on a huge cut unless I get fat, which I don't plan on doing lol. Don't want to do winny...could see myself throwing in some dbol or deca though
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

test e 5-600mg/week
    frst 4-6 weeks dbol/sdrol/winstrol

cjc 500mcgs/week
    insulin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    test e 5-600mg/week
    frst 4-6 weeks dbol/sdrol/winstrol

cjc 500mcgs/week
    insulin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    Insulin for a first cycle LOL

As a friend all i can say is UP THE CALS, CARBS, AND PROTEIN!
    Make sure you're eating like a cow lol. If you dont you will not see the results you want after its all said and over. On cycle you will look and feel great, but 98% will go away if your diet doesnt meet the demands of your cycle.

Other than that, I'd stick to 500mg for 10-12 weeks, prop should be injected daily or every other day, enanthate should be injected twice a week. Start the superdrol for the first 3 or 4 weeks, that will be your kickstart and your test will build on the 3 or 4 week superdrol foundation.

Might want to run .25mg of arimidex/anastrozole daily on cycle. I went .50mg every 3 days and was still obsessing over gyno lol.

This may help too from experience, 23g 1.5" needle takes about 35 seconds to inject 1cc and a 27g 1" needle takes about 2 minutes to inject 1cc. If using a smaller needle such as 27g make sure you draw the gear with a larger needle 23g is fine. People say 23g is painless and its true until you try a 27g then its the difference between night and day lol 27g slides into skin like hot butter.
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Insulin for a first cycle LOL

As a friend all i can say is UP THE CALS, CARBS, AND PROTEIN!
    Make sure you're eating like a cow lol. If you dont you will not see the results you want after its all said and over. On cycle you will look and feel great, but 98% will go away if your diet doesnt meet the demands of your cycle.

Other than that, I'd stick to 500mg for 10-12 weeks, prop should be injected daily or every other day, enanthate should be injected twice a week. Start the superdrol for the first 3 or 4 weeks, that will be your kickstart and your test will build on the 3 or 4 week superdrol foundation.

Might want to run .25mg of arimidex/anastrozole daily on cycle. I went .50mg every 3 days and was still obsessing over gyno lol.

This may help too from experience, 23g 1.5" needle takes about 35 seconds to inject 1cc and a 27g 1" needle takes about 2 minutes to inject 1cc. If using a smaller needle such as 27g make sure you draw the gear with a larger needle 23g is fine. People say 23g is painless and its true until you try a 27g then its the difference between night and day lol 27g slides into skin like hot butter.
    Noticed that too....hoping he meant IGF and not slin.
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Yeah its igf lol. Lr3. ok i just ordered 5000 mg of test prop and 2500 mg of deca. so prop is my test. Minimum 500 per week. Thinking maybe just 150 eod until it runs out too. So roughly ten weeks prop, 4 weeks dmz, havent even thought of the peps yet. Holidays and all. I can pick up some dbol i hear deca+ test is a rough first ride

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    TG after reading that I am seeing that Prop is definitely the way to go for a first round of test. Toss in some D-bol since it is effective and inexpensive, man that sounds like a plan to me!
    You do realize with prop your pinning every other day right? That can sometimes be too much for a beginner not to mention prop can be quite painfull. I would honestly stick to test E at 500mg EW and run it for 12 weeks minimum. A dbol kick start would be great.
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    You do realize with prop your pinning every other day right? That can sometimes be too much for a beginner not to mention prop can be quite painfull. I would honestly stick to test E at 500mg EW and run it for 12 weeks minimum. A dbol kick start would be great.
    Pinning isnt an issue to me. Been in the Army 6 years now and given people my fair share of IVs, and had my fair share of them also. That and I have a ton of tattoos, I say bring on the pain!
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Too late. He's going with the Prop. And Prop makes for a beautiful first injectable cycle. My first was with Prop. It was awesome.
    Prop hits fast and hard. Gives explosive gains with very little water retention or bloat. Pinning is no problem. You take your time, inject slowly, and everything will be alright. Minimum swelling and pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Pinning isnt an issue to me. Been in the Army 6 years now and given people my fair share of IVs, and had my fair share of them also. That and I have a ton of tattoos, I say bring on the pain!
    You're gonna hear people chime in every now and again about having to pin Prop EOD. It's no big deal at all. It won't hurt even half as much as what you're hearing. And nowhere near as much as your army IV's, vaccinations, and tattoos. Just a tiny little pinch and it's over.

Be sure to rotate sites. I rotate delts, triceps, and traps. I've been pinning since March.
    Gotta love self-prescribed TRT!!!

What sites are you gonna be pinning?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Too late. He's going with the Prop. And Prop makes for a beautiful first injectable cycle. My first was with Prop. It was awesome.
    Prop hits fast and hard. Gives explosive gains with very little water retention or bloat. Pinning is no problem. You take your time, inject slowly, and everything will be alright. Minimum swelling and pain.

You're gonna hear people chime in every now and again about having to pin Prop EOD. It's no big deal at all. It won't hurt even half as much as what you're hearing. And nowhere near as much as your army IV's, vaccinations, and tattoos. Just a tiny little pinch and it's over.

Be sure to rotate sites. I rotate delts, triceps, and traps. I've been pinning since March.
    Gotta love self-prescribed TRT!!!

What sites are you gonna be pinning?
    I was thinking that I'd do chest delts and bis but then I read that isolating doesn't do anything so I might just do it quad/ass. Sounds funny lol.

Support supps I was thinking just some cycle support and some hawthornberry and or liver juice. Going to be a total tight ass and 0 tobacco 0 alcohol during this though so my liver should be fine o.0

Also, check out my current log for a badass workout and some good news :P

VOTUM IS BIZACKKKK WOOOOOOO
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Going to be posting up the log soon as the main goods are at the post office right now $$$ PCT stuff is in limbo...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. First cycle in 5 years
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:10 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 06:38 PM