I plan on running a bulking cycle starting in February. Right now I have:
3 - 10mL vials of Test E at 250mg/mL
4 - 10mL vials of EQ at 200mg/mL
1 - 10mL vial of Deca at 300mg/mL
2 - amps of hCG at 5,000 IU each
1 - bottle of Mdrol
Arimidex Nolva and Clomid are all on hand just in case.
The plan that I had laid out in my head is this:
1-4 Mdrol 20 or 30mg ED
1-14 Test E @ 500mg/wk
1-13 EQ @ 600mg/wk
1-13 Deca @ 200mg/wk
8-15 hcG @ 500IU/wk
15-19 PCT clomid/nolva combo
I plan on kickstarting the Test E the first week, but I have heard differing opinions on whether or not to kickstart EQ.
I am rather sensitive to progestin related gyno, that is why the Deca dose is so low.
1) I have heard various theories and opinions on cycles combining EQ and Deca and I would like to know the opinion of you guys here at AM.
2) I have heard that the best dose when considering the gains/side ratio with EQ is 600mg/wk. Anyone have any experience/input on this?
3) I plan on playing it safe with the Deca, even though I am dosing it on the low end I would like to know what supps help greatly with combating progestin gyno?
4) Is the 8 week mark a good time to introduce the hCG? I know Deca is very suppressive to the HPTA, so I wanted to make sure that 8 weeks is not too late.
5) Is a kickstart with the Test E, as well as the oral in the beginning a bit of an overkill? Also if anyone could share some thoughts on kickstarting the EQ that would awesome.
6) If anyone has had any experience with this type of a stack, when did your gains start to drop?
Thanks in advance, AM has been nothing but helpful throughout the time I have spent on here.