1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Test e from powder

A few questions on reconstituting injectable test e from powder (of course all hypothetical):

1. What type of oil is best?

2. Directions indicate heating oil to 250 degrees. Does this not cause the test to fall apart? Most molecules are thermally unstable at high temperatures, esp. above the boiling pt. of water (not because there is water present, obviously this is a hydrophobic molecule but -OH groups on the molecule tend to form radicals at high temps. This could be an abnormal case, i don't know).

3. Directions indicate a filtration. Why is this necessary? If its all test e and i filter some of it out doesn't that affect the concentration?

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Generally sesame, grapeseed or cottonseed oil is used, some people like to use ethyl oleate instead. If you are using enough benzyl benzoate + benzyl alcohol (15+% and 2-4% respectively) then you generally don't need to heat it to get it all in solution, or don't need to heat it very high.

And the filtering is done once its in solution, the idea is by using a .4 micron filter you remove any bacteria or other contaminants from the solution more for sterility purposes than anything else.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Correct, the filter pore size is large enough to allow the Test E molecules through, but not large enough to allow bacteria and other impurities through.

I would simply heat the oil in a microwave safe dish (under a minute heating time), add the TE, then filter into your final vessel.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.49%

1) type of oil is dependant on doseage you wish to create per ml. EO is great for high concentrations and grapeseed is just fine for your average 250mg/ml.

2) it is a sterilization proceedure since most bacteria cannot survive at such a high temp and if you where to drop the temp to kill the same bacteria you would cause your gear to crash.

3) everyone has already answered this so im not gonig to. However i do run some sterile oil through the fitlter to make sure all the test has been flushed from the filter.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Correct, the filter pore size is large enough to allow the Test E molecules through, but not large enough to allow bacteria and other impurities through.

I would simply heat the oil in a microwave safe dish (under a minute heating time), add the TE, then filter into your final vessel.
    so you think no benzyl benzoate or benzyl alcohol?

Also, couldn't you heat the oil first to the point where it would kill the bacteria, then add the test e to prevent thermal degradation? Lastly, if you have sterilized the oil than the filtration would just be to filter out the dead bacteria, most of which would have lysed.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    so you think no benzyl benzoate or benzyl alcohol?
    I put the BA and BB into the final vessel. The amount of BB depends on the concentration I would be making, and is put into the final vessel to prevent crashing as it cools off.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I put the BA and BB into the final vessel. The amount of BB depends on the concentration I would be making, and is put into the final vessel to prevent crashing as it cools off.
    interesting, as with using EO, I put the powder into the ba/bb and it usually goes 100% into solution without heat, and then I add the EO to that, filter into vials, then heat after that to 180 for an hour to sterilize
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

thanks all - i think i get it
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    interesting, as with using EO, I put the powder into the ba/bb and it usually goes 100% into solution without heat, and then I add the EO to that, filter into vials, then heat after that to 180 for an hour to sterilize
    I might have to try the EO approach, if I ever do this again.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

can get prop @200mg/ml, and flows through a 27
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

wow you guys are bad ass pumping engine oil into your body. lol, EO=vitamin E oil? essential oil?
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

wow you guys are bad ass pumping engine oil into your body. lol, EO=vitamin E oil? essential oil?
    Ethyl Oleate.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    grapeseed. If you are using enough benzyl benzoate + benzyl alcohol (15+% and 2-4% respectively) then you generally don't need to heat it to get it all in solution, or don't need to heat it very high.
    ^ This! Beat me too it. Now that I'm thinking of it, I still have a few 10ml plungers and whatmans at home, SCORE! It is almost time.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    ^ This! Beat me too it. Now that I'm thinking of it, I still have a few 10ml plungers and whatmans at home, SCORE! It is almost time.
    Time for the new years eve cycle?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you go with EO then don't make a huge amount because it may cause a worse injection site pain in some people. Have fun and enjoy !
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.76%

I agree with Easyjl and Dsade. I only differ in one area. I would run oil(with gear already in solution) through a .45 then through a .22filter. Many bacteria and viruses and mycoplasma can still slip through a .45filter. If you are confident that your oven is exactly 250F and you allow it to stay at that temp for at least 15min you should be sterile. I work in a lab and let me assure you, a .45 filter will not remove all contaminants.
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Time for the new years eve cycle?
    Precisely. This will be the most comprehensive and regimented of my life. To date, I have only ever done Test/Tren cycles, with either Superdrol or M1T as my oral adjunct.

Adding in EQ this go-round, and initiating it all with Test Prop then adding in Enanthate as the esters become physiologically active.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%

I could clear up a lot of issues here, but I'm kinda scared about this site's rules on brewing discussions...
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    I could clear up a lot of issues here, but I'm kinda scared about this site's rules on brewing discussions...
    So long as you leave out sources and brand names it seems ok
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    If you go with EO then don't make a huge amount because it may cause a worse injection site pain in some people. Have fun and enjoy !
    I agree with this. I use EO to thin the oil, it makes up 50% of my final volume.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf8172 View Post
    What is a good online source for Dianabol, tren, etc.?
    I strongly suggest you read the rules. Asking this WILL get you banned. Might want to delete your post
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    That, plus, we're not allowed to direct them to the other sites on the web that go into OBSESSIVE detail on these precise subjects. So, it's kind of a castration effect, being left unable to direct a user to a helpful source so that as they choose these choices we can help them from hurting themselves.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%

MMMM, EO. Its like nothings there!
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

I've never homebrewed injectibles, but I'm minded to give it a try. I'm a chemistry graduate, so it doesn't seem too daunting.

Ethyl Oleate would seem a good choice for dissolving esters, as it is itself an ester (like dissolves like, we always say). Does EO itself cause injection site discomfort, or is it due to very high concentrations of solute crashing out when it mixes with our water-based bodies?

I have seen companies selling test enanthate at 500mg/ml, and I wonder what they use as their solvent. Anyone know? Do they hurt like a bitch to inject?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

Quote Originally Posted by zorrin View Post
    I've never homebrewed injectibles, but I'm minded to give it a try. I'm a chemistry graduate, so it doesn't seem too daunting.

Ethyl Oleate would seem a good choice for dissolving esters, as it is itself an ester (like dissolves like, we always say). Does EO itself cause injection site discomfort, or is it due to very high concentrations of solute crashing out when it mixes with our water-based bodies?

I have seen companies selling test enanthate at 500mg/ml, and I wonder what they use as their solvent. Anyone know? Do they hurt like a bitch to inject?
    I know one lab who makes a 500/mg/ml concentration that is painless, with no ethyl oleate and uses safflower oil, bb, and ba... Smooth.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

By the way CC i love this thread
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

I wouldnt use more than 2% BA. Make your original mixture leaving out a few ml's of oil. At the end of filtering run this through your filter to clear the excess gear. The .45um filter to my knowledge can let bacteria through. The .2 works fine.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I wouldnt use more than 2% BA. Make your original mixture leaving out a few ml's of oil. At the end of filtering run this through your filter to clear the excess gear. The .45um filter to my knowledge can let bacteria through. The .2 works fine.
    I just air purge. You don't lose much this way.
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I know one lab who makes a 500/mg/ml concentration that is painless, with no ethyl oleate and uses safflower oil, bb, and ba... Smooth.
    EO has never been needed in my escapades, and I've never really read about its inclusion on all the conversion forums and kitchen chemistry articles throughout the 'net where I originally gained my knowledge.

I have always used grapeseed oil, and obviously BA/BB. If you have the raw powder, it's mind numbingly easy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 01:36 PM
  3. 1 test cyp powder
    By truegodfather in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:19 PM
  4. 1-test 4-ad powder?
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1